LT Diary Charlotte

I know what you mean, I've only lost 1/2 stone in a month, had a plateau for nearly 10days. It's frustrating but inches are coming off, your body is taking a while to get caught up and weight to balance.
It's irritating isn't it. Taking my measurements on Wednesday so I'm hoping my measurement change is still consistent with what it has been (roughly half inch every fortnight) I hate plateaus

Day 96 (Sunday 9th October 2016)
Another 100% day and I've had 2.5 litres of water drink. Getting fed up with this plateau.

Been planning my Rome getaway, as soon as I have some money I'll book it but I think it's going to be Feb 13th - Feb 18th.

Been looking at outfits too, I want to wear nicer clothes and actually dress my age, rather than always wearing leggings and hoodies and people assuming I'm 16 instead of 20!

Last edited:
Good luck today. After my first time I totally found my style, I live in dresses but I had to find me to discover what suited my new body.

Good luck today. After my first time I totally found my style, I live in dresses but I had to find me to discover what suited my new body.
Thank you. I understand that :) I was looking at outfits for Rome and they consist of jeans with ankle boots and nice tops and coats :)

Wow 1.25 pounds lost since yesterday (11 : 13) so now I'm under 12 stone and I've lost over 3 stone! yay! :D
And I've lost 20% of my body weight!

Day 97 (Monday 10th October 2016)
Another 100% day and drank lots of water. Two days until weigh-in and I hope I can lose another pound or so by then. It's exactly 3 weeks until halloween, my first goal date. I don't think I can lose 13 pounds by then to reach my goal, but I should get pretty close! :)

Congratulations!

Day 98 (Tuesday 11th October 2016)
Another 100% day, drank 2L of water plus shakes. Weigh-in day tomorrow plus time to take my measurements so I'm hoping I'll be happy with the result. Would be nice to lose a bit more weight by tomorrow but I won't hold my breath. :)

I'm 99.9% certain I'm off to Rome for Valentine's Day, I've already started looking at flights and ticket prices, but trying to find a hotel that's A. central to the city B. has a roof terrace with a view and C. won't cost the earth is so hard! Anyone been to Rome and have any suggestions? lol

STS today so this week's loss is 2.25 pounds... not great, and every week it gets slightly less and less :(

Measurements:
Upper arm:
No change (- 2" overall)
Forearm: No change (- 1" overall)

Bust: - 1" (- 6" overall)
Waist: - 0.5" (- 6" overall)
Hips: - 1" (- 7" overall)

Thigh: - 0.5" (- 4.5" overall)
Calf: No change (- 1.5" overall)

So my measurements are now between a 10 and a 12, and I'm only half an inch bigger everywhere compared to when I lost weight before :D

Having my measurements go from a 16-18 to a 10-12 is amazing! I guess that must mean I drop a size with every stone? Maybe I really will be a size 8 at 140 pounds @JoanieK lol!

Last edited:
STS today so this week's loss is 2.25 pounds... not great, and every week it gets slightly less and less :(

Measurements:
Upper arm:
No change (- 2" overall)
Forearm: No change (- 1" overall)

Bust: - 1" (- 6" overall)
Waist: - 0.5" (- 6" overall)
Hips: - 1" (- 7" overall)

Thigh: - 0.5" (- 4.5" overall)
Calf: No change (- 1.5" overall)

So my measurements are now between a 10 and a 12, and I'm only half an inch bigger everywhere compared to when I lost weight before :D

Having my measurements go from a 16-18 to a 10-12 is amazing! I guess that must mean I drop a size with every stone? Maybe I really will be a size 8 at 140 pounds @JoanieK lol!

I'm sure of it missus! That's nearly 2 stone away and def I noticed the pounds under 11st make more of an inch difference.

I'm sure of it missus! That's nearly 2 stone away and def I noticed the pounds under 11st make more of an inch difference.
Woohoo! How are you getting on?

That's top progress; well done!!

Good luck ;)
Thank you! My brain hasn't registered that I'm slim though and I still feel fat lol!

Day 99 (Wednesday 12th October 2016)
14 weeks on this diet and I've already lost more than what I lost the first time doing this, which was for 15 weeks. Averaging 3lb a week now which isn't bad I guess. Even though I'm less than a stone heavier than I was, and only half an inch bigger, I don't feel anywhere near as nice or look nice. I thought I looked quite slim today (even my niece said "you've lost a buttload of weight!" when she saw me in my leggings and a vest) but I took a photo of myself in the mirror and compared it to a before photo and there's barely any difference. Maybe I'm going mad.

Day 100 (Thursday 13th October 2016)
44 pounds in 100 days! Woop! Another 100% day, woke up way earlier than normal to go and do some e-learning training which took half the day. I had my first shake at 8am and then didn't have my second one until I got home at 4:45. Woops! Still managed to drink enough water though. Glad that I've lost a pound today as that's a good head start to this week's loss :) Can't believe I've lost over 3 stone, it hasn't sunk in or registered yet. And I don't feel much different! Off to bed!

Back