LT Diary Charlotte

Hi Abbz,

Stick With it and don't give up, you'll probably have a double whammy loss next week.

I'm on day 2 of this weeks fast. Lost loads post Sunday's fast but was back up at 13st 10lbs this morning so not a great deal lost here either.

Now for circuit training on zero calories, this should be fun if I don't pass out ?

Hi Abbz,

Stick With it and don't give up, you'll probably have a double whammy loss next week.

I'm on day 2 of this weeks fast. Lost loads post Sunday's fast but was back up at 13st 10lbs this morning so not a great deal lost here either.

Now for circuit training on zero calories, this should be fun if I don't pass out ?

Ah best of luck, don't pass out haha

I don't believe it, I still haven't lost any weight :cry: :(

Well, only half a pound lost this week. I've still lost 10lbs in 2 weeks which I'm happy about, and if I can lose 4lbs in the next 2 weeks I'll be on track with my stone a month target. I think my hormones were messing it up last week so I'm hoping for a better loss this week. If I haven't lost at least 2lbs by next week then I'm giving up!

Well, only half a pound lost this week. I've still lost 10lbs in 2 weeks which I'm happy about, and if I can lose 4lbs in the next 2 weeks I'll be on track with my stone a month target. I think my hormones were messing it up last week so I'm hoping for a better loss this week. If I haven't lost at least 2lbs by next week then I'm giving up!

I'm sure you'll be fine and have a good drop in weight this week.

How much water were you drinking in Week 2? I always found I had a bit of a yo-yo loss on Lipotrim where I'd lose maybe 7-8lbs one week and then 2-3lbs the next but that's just because the weightloss is unpredictable (however, guaranteed, which is why we love it).

Just stick with it and see if you maybe need to space out your 3 shakes better through the day.

Hey everyone!

Not normally one to join blogs/chat forums but decided to bite the bullet and do the lipotrim diet after being miserable with my weight. I have done the dukan diet in the past and it worked well but once i hit a ok weight and my graduation which i was loosing for i just gave up. Now i am here bigger than ever!

I saw lipotrim in the pharmacy a month or so ago, read up on it and thought id give the dukan one more go... but again will lose then gain :mad:

So i have sat and read through all your story abbz and amazed of your journey! well done!

So I am going to the chemist tomorrow to get mentally prepare, speak to the chemist plus they do not have any lipotrim in stock so decided i will start on tuesday as i have weds/thus/fri off work so may be the best time as i hear the first few days are the hardest physically. Really excited and nervous at the same time but have a holiday booked for Greece in mid July so need to shift this weight!!

Sorry for such a long post guys!

Hi everyone, I'm back!

Well, as you can probably tell by my absence, I gave up, again! Over the course of the latest 19 months I've piled on the 3 stone I lost PLUS another stone! I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life, I look and feel horrific, and I don't want to go outside and have people seeing me anymore :(

You guys kept me going last time, and I know you can help get through this again! I've been on Lipotrim for two weeks now, and I'm already 8.5 pounds down (plus I've lost two inches from my middle and half an inch from everywhere else). I'm doing really well, and I know I can do it this time. Because if not now, then when?!

So here's a recap:

I started Lipotrim for the first time in November 2013 at 14 stone and lost 3 stone in 3 months. By February 2014, I was 11 stone. I came off plan, hoping to go back on it and get down to a smaller weight, because I still thought I was chubby (although looking back I was pretty stupid to assume that, I was a size 10!), and I kept trying and failing to lose another 2-3 stone. My lowest weight was 10st3 (143lbs), and although I felt and looked nice at this weight and I'd be happy at that size again, I still know I want to be lighter than that.

Anyway, after Christmas 2014, I just managed to put weight back on. By April, a stone was back on. By September, which was when I went on holiday abroad for the first time with my boyfriend, another stone. I photoshopped my holiday photos because I looked like a blob.

By this year, another stone had crept on, and now, by July, another stone!

I absolutely had to do something about it before I started getting super unhealthy and even more obese. My childhood asthma had already returned, and I constantly had back ache and couldn't walk very fast or very far without getting hot and sweaty.

So now I'm starting Lipotrim again, this time at 15 stone! :eek:

I just feel awful, and the idea of having to lose 4 stone just to get back to where I was, another 11 pounds to get back to my lowest weight, and then another 2-3 stone after that to be a skinny mini, is just so daunting. But I'm taking it one day at a time and reminding myself why I'm doing this. I know that after a few months I'll gain my confidence back. :)

Thanks for reading x

So this was in December 2014, just before I started putting weight on. I was around 11 stone in these pictures (taken days apart, I bought that size 10 dress for Christmas!) IMG_7804.JPG minimin.png

This is was in June 2015, after I'd put a stone on. My legs are already getting huge by this point!

12stone1.png 12stone2.png

Now despite trying and failing to lose weight for my holiday to Gran Canaria, I actually ended up putting another stone on by then, and here are some (unphotoshopped!) pictures from the holiday in September 2015. I had a great holiday, but I was self-conscious the whole time and missed out on a lot of things because I of it.
13stone1.png 13stone2.png

Not sure exactly when the next stone came about, but I reckon these photos between October 2015 and April 2016 show it. The second picture was a 'before' photo for a weight loss challenge with the weight "14st 3lbs" written on it. I gave up with the challenge after a week.
14stone2.png 14stone3.png

So, for my 'before' picture this time, at 15 stone. Well I haven't really got one, but these will do. I really feel quite disgusted looking at these, and I don't understand how my partner can find me attractive anymore... :(
15stone1.png 15stone2.png 15stone3.png

Good luck Abbz. I'm stating again too. Day 4 and it's not been easy but managed 100% so far. I'm sure you'll do great on the diet.

Good luck Abbz. I'm stating again too. Day 4 and it's not been easy but managed 100% so far. I'm sure you'll do great on the diet.
Thank you, best of luck x

Day 16 (Thursday 21st July 2016)
Another 100% day. I weigh every morning and I've lost another 2 pounds! So now I'm down 10.5 pounds! Really glad that I've made it this far and I know I can do it this time, I don't want to be fat and miserable any longer! Hoping to be at my goal by Valentine's Day - maybe a romantic getaway is in order!

Last edited:
Yesterday (Day 17 - Friday 22nd July 2016)
Another 100% day and another half a pound loss, meaning I've lost 11 pounds in just over two weeks. Really chuffed with myself! This forum doesn't seem very active anymore :confused:

Back