LT Diary Charlotte

I'm sure they love you unconditionally xx
Maybe, but they were always complaining about fat I was getting, making comments to me and to other people about the way I look, how much money I earn, etc.

Day 27 - Monday 1st August 2016
Well that month went pretty fast despite being on a diet for most of it! Another 100% day, spent the day watching movies mostly. I was down another pound this morning, so I'm now down 16 pounds in total and now weigh 13 stone 11.5 pounds!

I'm not sure how long to stick to this for, I really don't want to be on Lipotrim for the rest of the year until I get down to 8-9 stone, but if I stop at 11 stone and then go back on it when I'm ready then I fear that what happened last time will just happen again (I never managed to go back to Lipotrim for very long and never got down to the weight I originally wanted).

What with Christmas, New Year's, Bonfire Night and 3 birthdays, it makes more sense to come off it when I get back to 11 stone (which should be before all the special occasions), try to maintain my weight loss whilst eating healthily in between to maybe try to lose some more on my own, and then return in the New Year, but I'm not sure...

Or I could just stay on it but join in on all the special occasions. That will probably be more likely.

According to the scales I'm up a pound today :(

but that pound isnt real and you have to tell yourself that..its just fluctuations. ive been getting it too..take no notice x

Abbz! I'm back too! Lost 2 stone (although I wanted to lose more) for my wedding and have put it all back on again!

Well done on restarting and your loss so far! I have some similar pictures, it's weird how you feel really overweight at the time but when you look back you are like damn I was ok why didn't I just stay like that! Well that's how I feel anyway

so, battling on again, have loads of exante packs left so am doing that but have always had the best success on Lipotrim so will consider if needed!

Wishing you all the best! X

but that pound isnt real and you have to tell yourself that..its just fluctuations. ive been getting it too..take no notice x
Thank you :) Guess it's bound to happen when you weigh every day like I do!

Abbz! I'm back too! Lost 2 stone (although I wanted to lose more) for my wedding and have put it all back on again!

Well done on restarting and your loss so far! I have some similar pictures, it's weird how you feel really overweight at the time but when you look back you are like damn I was ok why didn't I just stay like that! Well that's how I feel anyway

so, battling on again, have loads of exante packs left so am doing that but have always had the best success on Lipotrim so will consider if needed!

Wishing you all the best! X
Helloo!! Glad to see a familiar face :) I feel the same way, can't believe I let myself get so big! Good luck with whatever you try xx

Day 28 - Tuesday 2nd August 2016
Not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow seeing as I've so far only lost a pound since last week somehow (was down two pound but somehow put a pound on today). It's probably because I got the worst night's sleep ever last night - got woken up 3 TIMES (twice by my niece making loads of noise in the night walking up and down the corridor, getting ready for work etc., then again by a neighbour's dog barking non-stop) - and then had to set an early alarm for a business meeting at Costa. Would've loved a hot chocolate and a brownie but instead I queued up for 10 minutes just for a ridiculously overprices bottle of water. So another 100% day!

I check my measurements fortnightly so I can check them tomorrow and hopefully I'll be more impressed by my measurement progress than my weight one. Not expecting a big loss this week :(

So I lost that pound again today meaning I've lost 2.25 pounds this week, not impressive but better than nothing. I recorded my measurements and was more impressed with those:

Upper arm: 0.5 inch off (1 inch in total since start date)
Forearm: 0.5 inch off (1 inch in total since start date
Bust: 2 inches off (2 inches in total since start date)
Waist: 1 inch off (3 inches in total since start date)
Hips: 0.5 inch off (2.5 inches in total since start date)
Thigh: 1.5 inch off (2 inches in total since start date)
Calf: No change (0.5 inch in total since start date)

This means that in 4 weeks I have gone from a size 16-18 to a size 14-16 :D

I like this quote. I've been avoiding seeing everyone because I don't like how I look so I can't wait to just suddenly emerge and be many stones lighter! I haven't told many people that I'm on a diet as I want it to be a surprise and I don't want any criticism.

I haven't seen my boyfriend's family since just after I started the diet, I probably won't see them again until late September and hopefully I'll be 12 stone (3 stone lighter) by then! I felt and looked okay at 12 stone :)

minimins.png

You are doing amazingly well. I really admire your determination.

I also love that quote. Like you I'm hardly telling anyone I'm doing this. People are too quick to tell you how it's bad for you and you'll put all the weight back on me blah blah blah. I figure if I don't do this I'm going to continue to be unhappy. I'm doing this for me and only for me and I am beginning to (very very slowly) feel happy. I am beginning to see the me that I liked coming back and no one will tell me to stop.
And if I put weight back on them it's me that's done it because of what I put into my body.
I bet you start getting lovely compliments very very soon. Xxx

You are doing amazingly well. I really admire your determination.

I also love that quote. Like you I'm hardly telling anyone I'm doing this. People are too quick to tell you how it's bad for you and you'll put all the weight back on me blah blah blah. I figure if I don't do this I'm going to continue to be unhappy. I'm doing this for me and only for me and I am beginning to (very very slowly) feel happy. I am beginning to see the me that I liked coming back and no one will tell me to stop.
And if I put weight back on them it's me that's done it because of what I put into my body.
I bet you start getting lovely compliments very very soon. Xxx
Thank you! You're doing really well too. Well said, I agree with all that! The first time I did this diet someone accused me of having an eating disorder (because no food, only milkshakes)!

Day 29 - Wednesday 3rd August 2016
Well, 4 weeks on this diet already, how time flies! This week's progress wasn't much but it could've been worse and overall I'm happy with my over a stone loss and having dropped a dress size! I drank extra water today in the hopes that it will get some weight off, really hope this plateau goes away soon because I feel like I'm starving myself for nothing!

Belly keeps gurgling like I'm hungry but I don't feel particularly hungry - how strange? Keep waking up with a sore throat too, maybe that's something to do with ketosis breath? Also my scales aren't all that brilliant, I step on them and they say no change from the day before, then I try again and it shows a loss (but I keep trying and it nearly always stays at the lower number).

When @WeeDee said she admires my determination, I said to my Dad, "hey, someone said they admire how well I've done losing weight", his response was:

"But you shouldn't have put the weight back on"
"Well... no... but at least I'm doing something about it. I could've just let myself get bigger and bigger forever. And now it means I will've lost the weight twice, and I've learnt from my mistakes not to put it on again."
"Nah, not good."

Loving the support from my parents... :confused:

Parents are funny old things. I'm 42 and I still can't figure my mum out. Try not to let it get to you. Easier said than done but remember you're doing this for you. Not them. if it was easy not to put weight on, none of us would be here. I very much doubt any one of us wants to be doing this!!!
Last time I did LT I had very slow losses for 2 weeks. I think your body resists for a short while then there is nothing else can happen than the weight comes off. I was going to say hang in in there but you already are!!
Hope you have a good day. Xxxx

Parents are funny old things. I'm 42 and I still can't figure my mum out. Try not to let it get to you. Easier said than done but remember you're doing this for you. Not them. if it was easy not to put weight on, none of us would be here. I very much doubt any one of us wants to be doing this!!!
Last time I did LT I had very slow losses for 2 weeks. I think your body resists for a short while then there is nothing else can happen than the weight comes off. I was going to say hang in in there but you already are!!
Hope you have a good day. Xxxx
Thank you, that's very reassuring :)

STS again. I'm still 13 stone 11.5 and have been for days :(:(:(

my weight too has taken a long time to get itself into gear this time. its only been because ive upped my exercise and the amount of water that its got going again. perhaps you need to do this? x i know everybody is different so what works for me might not for you, but maybe worth a try? it can be very disheartening sometimes i know :)

my weight too has taken a long time to get itself into gear this time. its only been because ive upped my exercise and the amount of water that its got going again. perhaps you need to do this? x i know everybody is different so what works for me might not for you, but maybe worth a try? it can be very disheartening sometimes i know :)
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll drink extra water today and move a bit more x

Day 30 - Thursday 4th August 2016
NOT a 100% day.. :( My niece wanted to bake a cake, so I went shopping and whilst I was there I for some reason bought myself a Malteser Teaser bar and ate that... then as we were baking the cake I ate some icing and a few off-cuts of cake... back to being 100% tomorrow, hope I haven't done too much damage. Maybe it might even boost my body into losing some weight. Oh well. Haven't had enough to drink either :(:(:(

Back