LT Newbie

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XHS, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. XHS

XHS Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Afternoon Guys :D

I've been registered quite a while now but for other diets that I've tried over the past few years....im a serial yo-yo dieter.

I don't know what happened on Monday but i had an epiphany...and took myself down to my local pharmacy to start my LT TFR Programme. I started on Tuesday Morning with my gorgeous chocolate shake....yum yum.

Time to say Bye Bye to Food :wave_cry:

The pharmacist prepared me for the worst, confirming what i have read on this forum, that the first 4 - 5 days are the hardest. In all honesty, it is hard but not as hard as i imagined....although i had a bad day yesterday, i was very very sick and dizzy. Had to stop and sit down a few times yesterday. Not alot of energy today but my insides feel alot better.

Reading some of the success stories today and i'm very impressed with what i'm hearing, you guys are stars.....really, you ought to give yourselves a pat on the back!!

You have made me so determined to get this weight off once and for all :D

I have my first WI on Sat as im working on Monday and cant make it down to him.

I will keep you all posted

Thanks and keep it up

Shauna

xxx

p.s. how do i change my username....i dont know what made me pick XHS lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XHS

XHS Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    testing my new ticker

4. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    good luck sweetie. it dus get easier.just stay possitive and keep motivated if u do get hungry do a bit of excersice then have more water it takes ur mind of food lol. keep us all posted.

5. XHS

XHS Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Im finding it easy to keep motivated....mind you, im only on my 3rd day...it might not be as easy to keep motivated 2 or 3 months down the line....although i feel like im ready to loose it now....for me this time....no one else :D

Well done on loosing a stone....you go girl :D xx

6. polly43

polly43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey Shauna best of luck with your first wk on LT..once you see a loss on the scales on sat that'll keep you going for wk two!! It does get easier and popping on here for a chat or rant is a huge help!! P.S: your ticker seems very appropriate for time of year!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.