LT Newbie

XHS

Afternoon Guys :D

I've been registered quite a while now but for other diets that I've tried over the past few years....im a serial yo-yo dieter.

I don't know what happened on Monday but i had an epiphany...and took myself down to my local pharmacy to start my LT TFR Programme. I started on Tuesday Morning with my gorgeous chocolate shake....yum yum.

Time to say Bye Bye to Food :wave_cry:

The pharmacist prepared me for the worst, confirming what i have read on this forum, that the first 4 - 5 days are the hardest. In all honesty, it is hard but not as hard as i imagined....although i had a bad day yesterday, i was very very sick and dizzy. Had to stop and sit down a few times yesterday. Not alot of energy today but my insides feel alot better.

Reading some of the success stories today and i'm very impressed with what i'm hearing, you guys are stars.....really, you ought to give yourselves a pat on the back!!

You have made me so determined to get this weight off once and for all :D

I have my first WI on Sat as im working on Monday and cant make it down to him.

I will keep you all posted

Thanks and keep it up

Shauna

xxx

p.s. how do i change my username....i dont know what made me pick XHS lol

good luck sweetie. it dus get easier.just stay possitive and keep motivated if u do get hungry do a bit of excersice then have more water it takes ur mind of food lol. keep us all posted.

Im finding it easy to keep motivated....mind you, im only on my 3rd day...it might not be as easy to keep motivated 2 or 3 months down the line....although i feel like im ready to loose it now....for me this time....no one else :D

Well done on loosing a stone....you go girl :D xx

Back