LT no, 2

ButtaCup

Hi all

second time round for me after some yrs, start on monday at chemist ( can't wait )
just thought i pop in and say Hey lol, you will prob, hear alot of me over next month or so n so lol who knows how long ;)

so here goes looking forward to the headaches, the starving ( the cheating :rolleyes: ) ...... ofc no food , just pepper in soup and so on , good luck to all newbies, and well done to all whos on LT :D

Hi all

second time round for me after some yrs, start on monday at chemist ( can't wait )
just thought i pop in and say Hey lol, you will prob, hear alot of me over next month or so n so lol who knows how long ;)

so here goes looking forward to the headaches, the starving ( the cheating :rolleyes: ) ...... ofc no food , just pepper in soup and so on , good luck to all newbies, and well done to all whos on LT :D
Hi and :welcome2:

welcome back buttacup, im on day 2 atm and its going ok, good luck:)

Welcome back butta..... Good luck hun x x

How long did you do it for last time? How long ago was it? How much did you lose? How much did you put back on? How much are you hoping to lose, and in what time? Are you going to get a ticker?

Hee hee... That's the interrogation over.. I am the nosey one on the forum!! lol x

Heya ButtaCup!!!! Welcome back
Glad your here again, me too!!
into my second week and struggling soooo bad this time round. Hope your doing ok!!

5 months, 7 stone , and about 3 yrs ago maybe less lol , and i have no idea how much i put bk on yet, dreaded day is monday

That is an amazing loss ButtaCup!! At least you know you have the willpower to do it...

Good luck for Monday x

Back