Luciano Pavarotti RIP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sainte_esprit, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. sainte_esprit

sainte_esprit Member

I watched the central park concert, cried all day, and made a little shrine for him, with his pictures and collages with roses.....

what a fantastic human being he was....

rest in peace. we love you.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    He was indeed. A passionate and generous humanitarian with an amazing gift. He wasn't a strong musician you know so had to work really hard, but had incredible natural talent as a singer.

A larger than life personality that brought the classics to the masses. I wonder how many other opera singers can say they taught British football fans to love an aria by Puccini;)

RIP Pavarotti
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:tear_drop: RIP

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
  6. Anewme

Anewme Member

RIP Pav.

I hope that we get to hear alot of your work in the future - there will no doubt be a revival of all your CD's and some great TV to watch in the coming weeks - all about your life/love and passions.

May you be without pain as you fill the heavens with your beautiful notes

7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

:cry: your post is so touching, I couldn't have put it better myself.
    How sad it is, Pavarotti truely was amazing, that voice, he'll be singing with the Angels now. RIP Pavarotti xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.