Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Luciano Pavarotti RIP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sainte_esprit, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. sainte_esprit

sainte_esprit Member

I watched the central park concert, cried all day, and made a little shrine for him, with his pictures and collages with roses.....

what a fantastic human being he was....

rest in peace. we love you.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    He was indeed. A passionate and generous humanitarian with an amazing gift. He wasn't a strong musician you know so had to work really hard, but had incredible natural talent as a singer.

A larger than life personality that brought the classics to the masses. I wonder how many other opera singers can say they taught British football fans to love an aria by Puccini;)

RIP Pavarotti

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:tear_drop: RIP

5. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    RIP:(:(:(

6. Anewme

Anewme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    RIP Pav.

I hope that we get to hear alot of your work in the future - there will no doubt be a revival of all your CD's and some great TV to watch in the coming weeks - all about your life/love and passions.

May you be without pain as you fill the heavens with your beautiful notes

x

7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

:cry: your post is so touching, I couldn't have put it better myself.
    How sad it is, Pavarotti truely was amazing, that voice, he'll be singing with the Angels now. RIP Pavarotti xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.