Luciano Pavarotti RIP

I watched the central park concert, cried all day, and made a little shrine for him, with his pictures and collages with roses.....

what a fantastic human being he was....

rest in peace. we love you.

Attachments

• luciano-pavarotti1.jpg
    luciano-pavarotti1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 31
what a fantastic human being he was....

He was indeed. A passionate and generous humanitarian with an amazing gift. He wasn't a strong musician you know so had to work really hard, but had incredible natural talent as a singer.

A larger than life personality that brought the classics to the masses. I wonder how many other opera singers can say they taught British football fans to love an aria by Puccini;)

RIP Pavarotti

RIP Pav.

I hope that we get to hear alot of your work in the future - there will no doubt be a revival of all your CD's and some great TV to watch in the coming weeks - all about your life/love and passions.

May you be without pain as you fill the heavens with your beautiful notes

x

RIP Pav.

I hope that we get to hear alot of your work in the future - there will no doubt be a revival of all your CD's and some great TV to watch in the coming weeks - all about your life/love and passions.

May you be without pain as you fill the heavens with your beautiful notes

x
:cry: your post is so touching, I couldn't have put it better myself.
How sad it is, Pavarotti truely was amazing, that voice, he'll be singing with the Angels now. RIP Pavarotti xxx

Back