Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

7BLAUDh.jpg

Those are the muffins I was on about.. 35g oats (heb) one egg, and one of the muller light bluberry yoghurt (greek style I think. They're half a syn each) and a tbsp of sweetener.
Mix all the ingredients together, pour in muffin cases in a baking tray, bake for 30 mins on 180. Easy. :)

I'm currently baking some banana raspberry and cranberry ones.. (3 syns for all as I mashed up banana to go in it) and since I used one of the larger muller lights the banana ones are making 7 instead of 5.. I can't wait lol!

Oh and good luck! :D
OMG THESE LOOK BANGING!

Hope your bottom feels better soon! Fingers crossed they get back to you soon with great news :D
Syn wise (I can't find the pic but found the info lol) You go down to 20 when you hit 20 stone. :) (at your rate that won't be long. :D )
The special K porridge is 5.5 syns for the 30g sachet, just searched it on the app for you. Have you thought of getting just some bog standard oats and making a nice peachy porridge like so? Would also work out far cheaper. :) If you want ready to go little sachets you could pre-weigh it and put it in individual sandwich bags to grab and go?

And I always thought the "when I hit 16st" had a nice ring as well. When I hit it I was miffed that I couldn't have 20 syns any more though lmao! Must say I do still sometimes go a bit over now.. :/ This week was actually very bad (and woman troubles hit as well which explained my wanting to inhale food-ness :p ) Deffo having a gain this week.

Oh one thing I wanted to mention now that it's in my mind is what I was nearly 26st I had very irregular periods, however I noticed that they went back like clockwork. When I got around to 1-2st lost I had a period for nearly 2 weeks, and then they were monthly after that (Apart from when trying different forms of contraception, but that's understandable with how much they change hormones.)
Just so you get to relax knowing the family starting should hopefully go well. :)

.. And until then you get to practice, lol!

7BLAUDh.jpg

Those are the muffins I was on about.. 35g oats (heb) one egg, and one of the muller light bluberry yoghurt (greek style I think. They're half a syn each) and a tbsp of sweetener.
Mix all the ingredients together, pour in muffin cases in a baking tray, bake for 30 mins on 180. Easy. :)

I'm currently baking some banana raspberry and cranberry ones.. (3 syns for all as I mashed up banana to go in it) and since I used one of the larger muller lights the banana ones are making 7 instead of 5.. I can't wait lol!

Oh and good luck! :D

These look very yummy :D

Thank you so much gorgeous! Never thought I was one to pull it off haha! :D x
Cheers sweetheart xx You really do, I aint got the confidence to wear red. Always wear natural colours lol

They are! :) I like my banana ones more though. Hmmm.
Not sure what I thought we were discussing about then lol don't mind me, In my own little world lol x

Hope your bottom feels better soon! Fingers crossed they get back to you soon with great news :D
Syn wise (I can't find the pic but found the info lol) You go down to 20 when you hit 20 stone. :) (at your rate that won't be long. :D )
The special K porridge is 5.5 syns for the 30g sachet, just searched it on the app for you. Have you thought of getting just some bog standard oats and making a nice peachy porridge like so? Would also work out far cheaper. :) If you want ready to go little sachets you could pre-weigh it and put it in individual sandwich bags to grab and go?

And I always thought the "when I hit 16st" had a nice ring as well. When I hit it I was miffed that I couldn't have 20 syns any more though lmao! Must say I do still sometimes go a bit over now.. :/ This week was actually very bad (and woman troubles hit as well which explained my wanting to inhale food-ness :p ) Deffo having a gain this week.

Oh one thing I wanted to mention now that it's in my mind is what I was nearly 26st I had very irregular periods, however I noticed that they went back like clockwork. When I got around to 1-2st lost I had a period for nearly 2 weeks, and then they were monthly after that (Apart from when trying different forms of contraception, but that's understandable with how much they change hormones.)
Just so you get to relax knowing the family starting should hopefully go well. :)

.. And until then you get to practice, lol!

Feeling very sore today, I've definately pulled something as the right side of my muffin top (lol) and my back really hurt and my left arm is all scraped and sore from where I've fallen. Feeling it today!

You are so cute! Thank you so much for taking the time to find out for me! I'll be enjoying an extra 5 syns everyday thanks to you till I hit 20 stone which hopefully wont be too much longer haha! Just adjusted my Tesco order which is coming tonight and added a 500g tesco porridge - think it was a scottish one *shrugs* and will just weigh it out like you say and it saves AND means I'm just using my heb and not syns! Thank you SO much for spotting that! I also got some frozen raspberries to try this overnight oats. I would use water and sweetner anyway but if using a muller light yog i bet that adds flavour to it which may help as I know it can sometimes be a bit bland. I've been thinking of getting some of the Walden Farm products as the syrup is free if you are using a small amount ( if you used loads it would need to be syned ) but figured I'd look into that a bit more as maybe could put banana and the syrup with the porridge. NOM! - more investigating to be done there!

I know you lost half a pound so NOT AS BAD AS YOU THOUGHT! :p Well done gorgeous! To lose on a * week is quite epic in my books so you should be well chuffed! :D *pats you on the back* :D

** TMI ALERT ABOUT SEX AND PERIODS AND BABIES SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ**
Yeah I've always had irregular periods though using an app called clue to help identify when I may be ovulating and see if my body does regulate more. My OH has got one of his ex's pregnant before when they were together ( she got rid of it and didn't tell him ) and I've been pregnant though I miscarried so we both know our bits are all working but as you say, I don't mind the trying :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure what I thought we were discussing about then lol don't mind me, In my own little world lol x

Glad I wasn't the only one, I was like " banana lipstick? " but then it twigged haha :p made me chuckle reading this though haha xx

MORNING EVERYONE!

Still feeling rather buzzing after my interview yesterday despite falling and scraping up my arm and pulling something because I'm SORE! OH got some bad news last night so was an emotional night. Made Diet coke chicken with peppers and brocolli and had it with egg fried rice with prawns and peas which was good! Got some for lunch too!

I've noticed that I'm not as hungry in the mornings at the moment. I'm not sure why, Yesterday I didn't eat till after my interview and it's not the first time I've noticed I'm eating less. I wonder if it's because I'm having more hearty meals ( even if they are mostly syn free) the night before. Either way I'm not complaining as it makes a change sitting here in my shop wanting to stuff my face with boot's meal deals.

B - Muller light and a Pink lady apple
L - Left over diet coke chicken and rice
D - Chicken stirfry with peppers, courgettes, onions, mushrooms and a blue dragon sauce (8syns)

I have a mini tesco shop coming tonight as well to keep me going through the week so feeling organised and on track. Had lots of great feedback on my video and on my instagram which is lovely as everyone has been so amazing and supportive which is also keeping me going. Working the next 7 days in a row (joy) so looking forward to spending my time when it's quite reading more threads and looking up more new recipes to do! :) Hope everyone has a good day! xx

Last edited:
Feeling very sore today, I've definately pulled something as the right side of my muffin top (lol) and my back really hurt and my left arm is all scraped and sore from where I've fallen. Feeling it today!

You are so cute! Thank you so much for taking the time to find out for me! I'll be enjoying an extra 5 syns everyday thanks to you till I hit 20 stone which hopefully wont be too much longer haha! Just adjusted my Tesco order which is coming tonight and added a 500g tesco porridge - think it was a scottish one *shrugs* and will just weigh it out like you say and it saves AND means I'm just using my heb and not syns! Thank you SO much for spotting that! I also got some frozen raspberries to try this overnight oats. I would use water and sweetner anyway but if using a muller light yog i bet that adds flavour to it which may help as I know it can sometimes be a bit bland. I've been thinking of getting some of the Walden Farm products as the syrup is free if you are using a small amount ( if you used loads it would need to be syned ) but figured I'd look into that a bit more as maybe could put banana and the syrup with the porridge. NOM! - more investigating to be done there!

I know you lost half a pound so NOT AS BAD AS YOU THOUGHT! :p Well done gorgeous! To lose on a * week is quite epic in my books so you should be well chuffed! :D *pats you on the back* :D

** TMI ALERT ABOUT SEX AND PERIODS AND BABIES SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ**
Yeah I've always had irregular periods though using an app called clue to help identify when I may be ovulating and see if my body does regulate more. My OH has got one of his ex's pregnant before when they were together ( she got rid of it and didn't tell him ) and I've been pregnant though I miscarried so we both know our bits are all working but as you say, I don't mind the trying :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you! Hope it doesn't hurt for long.

You'll have to let me know how the Walden Farm products are if you get them. I've been eyeing them up for a bit. I think they're something like 3 tbsp for half a syn or so? Sounds too good to be true!
I've actually just ordered some butter buds.. I miss putting a knob of butter in mash and things like so (tbh I used to add it to pretty much anything. Pasta, rice, cup of tea.... Joking about the last ofc ;) ) and apparently it has a really buttery taste! I've heard it works really well with pretty much anything, and they're only half a syn a sachet. I'm guessing the only thing you can't use it on is bread because it's powdered. Haha.
But yeah, we'll be able to give reviews to each other if you want :)

I also use the scottish porridge from tescos. They last a fair bit as well. :) (500g should be at least 2 weeks of oats. Normally lasts me a month though as I sometimes have hifi bars and such for my B lol.)
One of my favourite porridges is banana with golden syrup. It feels super naughty!

Must say the mullers deffo do add more flavour to over night oats. And it also saves your healthy A if you normally use milk in porridge. You can also do baked oats as well which is quite similar to over night oats, just add an egg as well and some fruit (would need to syn the fruit as it will cook) bung in a wee dish and cook it in the oven until it's nice and golden on top. If you don't mind extra syns to make it feel even naughtier you could put some sugar free jam in it as well. And of course extra sweetner if you want it to taste sweeter :)

Oh and with the over night oats you could also add some of the Walden Farm products ;) lol.

Thanks. :) I was very happy getting on the scales. Such a nice surprise haha!

And it's nice to know that you're both fine there :) It won't be long until you're running after a wee nipper! :D

Bless you! Hope it doesn't hurt for long.

You'll have to let me know how the Walden Farm products are if you get them. I've been eyeing them up for a bit. I think they're something like 3 tbsp for half a syn or so? Sounds too good to be true!
I've actually just ordered some butter buds.. I miss putting a knob of butter in mash and things like so (tbh I used to add it to pretty much anything. Pasta, rice, cup of tea.... Joking about the last ofc ;) ) and apparently it has a really buttery taste! I've heard it works really well with pretty much anything, and they're only half a syn a sachet. I'm guessing the only thing you can't use it on is bread because it's powdered. Haha.
But yeah, we'll be able to give reviews to each other if you want :)

I also use the scottish porridge from tescos. They last a fair bit as well. :) (500g should be at least 2 weeks of oats. Normally lasts me a month though as I sometimes have hifi bars and such for my B lol.)
One of my favourite porridges is banana with golden syrup. It feels super naughty!

Must say the mullers deffo do add more flavour to over night oats. And it also saves your healthy A if you normally use milk in porridge. You can also do baked oats as well which is quite similar to over night oats, just add an egg as well and some fruit (would need to syn the fruit as it will cook) bung in a wee dish and cook it in the oven until it's nice and golden on top. If you don't mind extra syns to make it feel even naughtier you could put some sugar free jam in it as well. And of course extra sweetner if you want it to taste sweeter :)

Oh and with the over night oats you could also add some of the Walden Farm products ;) lol.

Thanks. :) I was very happy getting on the scales. Such a nice surprise haha!

And it's nice to know that you're both fine there :) It won't be long until you're running after a wee nipper! :D

This might be really selfish but I love our long chats haha! ( sorry for anyone reading and it's long... #sorrynotsorry )

I think i'd be more likely to have a brown roll for a B then I would be a cereal bar, I could eat one in 3 mouthfulls where as I know I could fill a roll with ham and lettuce and cucumber and tomato etc and despite having a big gob I know it will take me longer to fill and I'd be fuller for longer haha.

Baked oats sound great, especially as a sort of flapjack style food but I just don't have time to do all that lol I've only just got time to do dinner so with breakfast, aside my days off where I have a big SW fry up, I need them on the go- ish.

Deffo going to do some walden farm investigating today so will let you know :D xx

I started at 24st 1lbs back in 2014 and got down to 19st 1lbs losing 5 Stone in total, got Woman of the year in my group and then spent months in and out of hospital with gallstones before they got diagnosed and eventually I had my gallbladder removed. After months of disturbed eating on plan, I went back to work and to this day am just doing crazy hours which result it no planning and I've put on 2 and a half of that so I've rejoined last Sunday back at 22st 6lbs. Here are some pictures to start my Image Therapy showing my size from 24stone+ down to my smallest I got at 19st 1lbs and my current weight as of yesterday with a pic :)

lucielovesit image therapy.png

Glad I wasn't the only one, I was like " banana lipstick? " but then it twigged haha :p made me chuckle reading this though haha xx
Yes i was like oooo err missus lol

This might be really selfish but I love our long chats haha! ( sorry for anyone reading and it's long... #sorrynotsorry )

I think i'd be more likely to have a brown roll for a B then I would be a cereal bar, I could eat one in 3 mouthfulls where as I know I could fill a roll with ham and lettuce and cucumber and tomato etc and despite having a big gob I know it will take me longer to fill and I'd be fuller for longer haha.

Baked oats sound great, especially as a sort of flapjack style food but I just don't have time to do all that lol I've only just got time to do dinner so with breakfast, aside my days off where I have a big SW fry up, I need them on the go- ish.

Deffo going to do some walden farm investigating today so will let you know :D xx

Haha I enjoy them, too!

I know what you mean brown roll wise. :) I need to get some in actually as I really fancy burgers. I think I'll do them next week though as we just did a massive shop at farm foods (I got vouchers in the post and it's already dirt cheap so I had to!) and I have tons to use up. Got a large sack of spuds for £3.75 and a kilo of onions for a quid! And all the frozen veg is great.

That's fair enough with your breakfasts needing to be quick. :) At least with over night oats you could put them in a jar and even take them with you if needed. :D

What about making some scan bran cake and having fruit with it? Scan bran is also good for weight loss with the fibre. Haha!

Yes i was like oooo err missus lol

You both made me laugh. :p
I started at 24st 1lbs back in 2014 and got down to 19st 1lbs losing 5 Stone in total, got Woman of the year in my group and then spent months in and out of hospital with gallstones before they got diagnosed and eventually I had my gallbladder removed. After months of disturbed eating on plan, I went back to work and to this day am just doing crazy hours which result it no planning and I've put on 2 and a half of that so I've rejoined last Sunday back at 22st 6lbs. Here are some pictures to start my Image Therapy showing my size from 24stone+ down to my smallest I got at 19st 1lbs and my current weight as of yesterday with a pic :)

View attachment 179623

Must say you look amazing! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly with losing this time as well. :D

Haha I enjoy them, too!

I know what you mean brown roll wise. :) I need to get some in actually as I really fancy burgers. I think I'll do them next week though as we just did a massive shop at farm foods (I got vouchers in the post and it's already dirt cheap so I had to!) and I have tons to use up. Got a large sack of spuds for £3.75 and a kilo of onions for a quid! And all the frozen veg is great.

That's fair enough with your breakfasts needing to be quick. :) At least with over night oats you could put them in a jar and even take them with you if needed. :D

What about making some scan bran cake and having fruit with it? Scan bran is also good for weight loss with the fibre. Haha!

You both made me laugh. :p

Must say you look amazing! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly with losing this time as well. :D
I have a dirty mind lol

View attachment 179623
You remind me of my sister xx she's a beautiful lady like yourself xx sorry to hear you were in and out of hospital x my hubbys grandma and same operation years ago and she was so sore after xx

Oh I've missed some funny stuff guys! I have one day offline and look what Ive missed, hehe!

Lucy - I use the clue app as I was on the injection for a while and when I came off it messed my body up so much (plus i think being the size i was didn't help) so now i use it to get an idea of my cycle and its really good. Don't worry about TMI with me...I have no issue talking about that sort of thing!!

So pleased the interview went well, when do you think you will hear?

7 days of work in a row...yikes! I don't like to more than three if i can help it ;) I am self employed so I have a lot more flexibility!

Beautiful no matter what you weigh but i completely know why you are doing this and its very inspirational to see someone so determined to get to their goal xxx

Back