Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

I tend to use loads of random frozen veggies I have fling it into the mayflower but if I'm cooking it to batch cook. I literally add three peppers, a small punnet of mushrooms two large onions and some processed peas from a can drained and sometimes a sliced up carrot too. The more speed the better and it does like 10 portions with about 550g chicken or quorn or sometimes I use turkey

Hey Lucie! Loving your thread, it's one of the first I read on here that inspired me to create my own thread only just now! Wishing you all the best :)

Hey Lucie! Loving your thread, it's one of the first I read on here that inspired me to create my own thread only just now! Wishing you all the best :)

Hey lovely, Thank you for your kind words. I haven't been very active as I've really been struggling so it's so lovely to be told that I'm helping someone even if I'm not helping myself haha <3

I wish you the best of luck on your journey! xx

That's the box. Maybe you'll find them in another supermarket. I just randomly came across them. They didn't have them this week. But I saw them in SuperValu (which ye guys don't have- so that's no good to you) but if you want I can send you over a box or two :)
Aw thank you both @marybobs and @Gemsta for your kind offer, if that's not too much to ask one of you I'd actually really love that :) You guys are all far too kind :D I'd of course be happy to pay postage and everything :)
You can get the ones in the blue box in Poundworld X

Back