Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Hi am watching your thread just read it from begging to end, I've seen your name pop up a few times so thought I would have a read of you diary.

Congrats on the job.

I had already watched your video on you tube, an I love your confidence, I lost 5 stone about 6 years ago now never put it all back on but the same as you I'm back lol ( an don't think it will be the last time I say that an it's. It the first time).

I wish you luck an look forward to reading more an more of your journey an sharing tips an ideas.

wow that's some dedication :p haha thanks so much for popping by! Thank you also for your lovely compliment! I am probably TOO confident to be honest haha. I wish you luck too and hope I can carry on providing more tips and ideas and videos haha :) WE CAN DO THIS! POUND BY POUND INCH BY INCH! xxxxx

Well done on getting the new job, huge congratulations, and very well done on your brilliant weight loss.

I started at 24st too (I'm about halfway there now!) so I can sort of identify with your 'journey', and I just wanted to say hello, and well done. :)

Thank you Hippopotamum and welcome tooooooooo the LUCIE THREAD ;P BTW... your username is amazing though not sure if I want to call you mum, or hippomum lol because while I may call myself a hippo or other fat word because I don't take offence I'd never want to say it to another so it just means we'll have to become friends so you can tell me your name :p

Hearing that someone else started at 24 and is half way through that journey is amazing and a huge congratulations for you, it's a journey I can only hope to follow and join you at that final destination in our goal to be the size/ weight we want! I'm so glad you said hello :) *hugs* Do you have a thread? I'd love to read it x

wow that's some dedication :p haha thanks so much for popping by! Thank you also for your lovely compliment! I am probably TOO confident to be honest haha. I wish you luck too and hope I can carry on providing more tips and ideas and videos haha :) WE CAN DO THIS! POUND BY POUND INCH BY INCH! xxxxx
It was only a pound this week was saying to my consultant I think there should be a week reduced rate for women on star week lol. Looking forward to hearing your results keep me motivated.

Thank you for the lovely warm welcome. Call me whatever you like, Hippo, Hips, Hippy... :)

Like SexyShell says, I love your confidence, it's so refreshing to see someone not waiting for a number to make them happy, love it. xxx

GOOOOOD Morning :D

Yesterday's food was SO good I just had to show some pics! ( sorry I know they will be large on the computer! )

as a recap - B - Syn Free pancakes with Maple Syrup ( 4 syns ) with strawberries, a banana and bacon and it was BLOOMIN' AMAZING! Even had a Wispa hot chocolate as they are my fav (5syns) with a flump cut up (2syns)

IMG_1487.JPG

d - James didn't end up coming over so the 2 pizza bases I made just meant I'd get to have pizza to take to work too!
Slimming world Pizza using bread dough and yeast and salt, (5.5 syns) and I'm using let overs from the spag bowl which is mince, peppers, onions and mushrooms as our sauce, I'm just going to heat that up and add some tom pureee to richen it up a bit, then sprinkle my 40g of mozzerella (HEXa) with some mushrooms, and ham
IMG_1497.JPG

So food yesterday was banging and of course, I get to have pizza again today! Who loves cold pizza? Lucie loves cold pizza.. IS IT TRUE??? MMMMHMMMMM I do I do I do I DOOO-OHHHH - hopefully someone will get that reference :p

Week 3 day 6
Dun dun dun it's the day before my weigh in so although I want to keep it light, I'm still going to have a few syns!
B - Overnight oats (35g as HEXb ) with Muller light smooth toffee and raspberries (speed)
L - PIZZAAAA lol Got my speed in the onions, peppers, and mushrooms (5.5 syns +HEXa for 40g of mozarella )
D - I'm going to just have a big bowl of strawberries (speed) with a muller light and if I get peckish a mugshot.

Total Syns - 5.5

I walked to work today so that was 35 mins of uphill walking and I'm going to do a 15 min lesley walks video, for another mile a bit later when the shops quiet ( the perks of working alone aye! ) In an ideal world, I'd smash this week and get to 20st 13lbs and obtain my stone and a half milestone aswell as getting into the 20's but that would be a 7lbs loss which I think is pushing it a bit haha, but any loss is a loss and I'd be happy with that :)

I hope you are all well! I'm sorry if I haven't been to your thread lately but will try and get to it and get up to date with each of you. It means alot to me getting your lovely comments here so I always want to return the favor and show support and love :)

For those that happen to like shopping hauls, Here's another one that got posted yesterday :)

Last edited:
GOOOOOD Morning :D

Yesterday's food was SO good I just had to show some pics! ( sorry I know they will be large on the computer! )

as a recap - B - Syn Free pancakes with Maple Syrup ( 4 syns ) with strawberries, a banana and bacon and it was BLOOMIN' AMAZING! Even had a Wispa hot chocolate as they are my fav (5syns) with a flump cut up (2syns)

View attachment 179913

d - James didn't end up coming over so the 2 pizza bases I made just meant I'd get to have pizza to take to work too!
Slimming world Pizza using bread dough and yeast and salt, (5.5 syns) and I'm using let overs from the spag bowl which is mince, peppers, onions and mushrooms as our sauce, I'm just going to heat that up and add some tom pureee to richen it up a bit, then sprinkle my 40g of mozzerella (HEXa) with some mushrooms, and ham View attachment 179914

So food yesterday was banging and of course, I get to have pizza again today! Who loves cold pizza? Lucie loves cold pizza.. IS IT TRUE??? MMMMHMMMMM I do I do I do I DOOO-OHHHH - hopefully someone will get that reference :p

Week 3 day 6
Dun dun dun it's the day before my weigh in so although I want to keep it light, I'm still going to have a few syns!
B - Overnight oats (35g as HEXb ) with Muller light smooth toffee and raspberries (speed)
L - PIZZAAAA lol Got my speed in the onions, peppers, and mushrooms (5.5 syns +HEXa for 40g of mozarella )
D - I'm going to just have a big bowl of strawberries (speed) with a muller light and if I get peckish a mugshot.

Total Syns - 5.5

I walked to work today so that was 35 mins of uphill walking and I'm going to do a 15 min lesley walks video, for another mile a bit later when the shops quiet ( the perks of working alone aye! ) In an ideal world, I'd smash this week and get to 20st 13lbs and obtain my stone and a half milestone aswell as getting into the 20's but that would be a 7lbs loss which I think is pushing it a bit haha, but any loss is a loss and I'd be happy with that :)

I hope you are all well! I'm sorry if I haven't been to your thread lately but will try and get to it and get up to date with each of you. It means alot to me getting your lovely comments here so I always want to return the favor and show support and love :)

For those that happen to like shopping hauls, Here's another one that got posted yesterday :)

Kenan and kel lol lived that show xx

Love the little pots of natural yoghurt as I only ever find the big pots an they often go of if I don't use it quick enough just like my cheese I sprinkled over my jacket potato last night Was not good.

Love the little pots of natural yoghurt as I only ever find the big pots an they often go of if I don't use it quick enough just like my cheese I sprinkled over my jacket potato last night Was not good.
haha I haven't even USED mine yet but love knowing I have longer to use them and they wont go off too! OH NO lol we've all had a mouldy inccident *sighs* lol Hope you are well my lil SEXYSHELL!

PS - have you ever sold seashells on the sea shore? :p x

It;s 5pm and I haven't even eaten my overnight oats yet! lol... but you can bet your fine sweetcheeks I ate my pizza and 2 flumps I brought in! I leave work in an hour and I'm SUPER hungry but I haven't got anything out and depending on how I'm feeling I just hope a bowl of fruit will fill me up later with a muller light over it....and when I say bowl of fruit I probably mean an entire box of strawberries haha.. I know I have ham and gerkins so may very well pick at some of them and then have my desert.

So excited for weigh day tomorrow. Can't believe I've stayed on plan for 3 whole weeks doing 100% days :D It's flown by and having you all here has helped me loads :)

Think I'm gonna have SW sweet and sour chicken tomorrow night with some peppers and pineapple and I may even do some egg fried rice with prawns and then it will feel like a takeaway as even with having the pizza I'm still craving a takeaway so hopefully tomorrow will fill me up!

It;s 5pm and I haven't even eaten my overnight oats yet! lol... but you can bet your fine sweetcheeks I ate my pizza and 2 flumps I brought in! I leave work in an hour and I'm SUPER hungry but I haven't got anything out and depending on how I'm feeling I just hope a bowl of fruit will fill me up later with a muller light over it....and when I say bowl of fruit I probably mean an entire box of strawberries haha.. I know I have ham and gerkins so may very well pick at some of them and then have my desert.

So excited for weigh day tomorrow. Can't believe I've stayed on plan for 3 whole weeks doing 100% days :D It's flown by and having you all here has helped me loads :)

Think I'm gonna have SW sweet and sour chicken tomorrow night with some peppers and pineapple and I may even do some egg fried rice with prawns and then it will feel like a takeaway as even with having the pizza I'm still craving a takeaway so hopefully tomorrow will fill me up!
Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in xx

Weigh in today and I'm pleased to say this week I lost 5lbs!:D making me now 21st 1lbs!

Week 4 day 1
B - Overnight oats (hexb) with muller light smooth toffee and raspberries (speed)
L - Muller light Raspberry and Cranberry with Punet of Strawberries (speed)
D - SW cabonara or bacon and egg...something on plan and quick and easy + Strawberries (speed)

So I weighed in last night as I had a bit of a bad evening and I wanted to order in some food, had I not of given into my cravings and mood I may of very well hit my bigger goal of getting another 2lbs off to reach my stone and a half this week BUT with * week approaching and the bad news I got, all I wanted to do was have some chinese so I made the choice to weigh in sat night so I could have my treat and I tell you what, it was lovely. I didn't order half of what I usually get, just a set meal which gave me half a tub of noodles, half a tub of rice and some sweet and sour chicken hong kong style ontop of it and I ordered some prawn toast on the side. I had a look at syns before I ordered and I guestimate I had about 40 odd syns. My usually allowance a day is 25 so I figured I'll order what I did, get my fix, enjoy it but ONLY if I have a strict 3 days after so here I am today on a strict day. number 1. No syns, no treats, just lots of speed. I weighed myself this morning to see the damage and I weighed 21st 4lbs so chinese cost me 3lbs which isn't bad so I'm going to work hard, make sure I walk to work at least twice out of my last 4 days left at work and by next sunday, even if it's only another 1lbs off I'll be happy ( with chinese and * week it would be a bloomin' miracle )!

Last edited:
Wow! You go girl! 5lb is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling rightly proud of yourself! I know all about comfort eating as you well know, but you seem to have a good plan of action and you know you will have the extra support here always for the darker days :)

That food looks amazing hun...that pizza!! *dribbles down chin!* I'm just sorting dinner so will check your new vids out later on when we get back in from visiting :) ...something to look forward too :) xxx

I like the idea of a flump chopped up in your hot chocolate, sounds yummy :) congrats on the 5lb loss, that's brilliant

haha I haven't even USED mine yet but love knowing I have longer to use them and they wont go off too! OH NO lol we've all had a mouldy inccident *sighs* lol Hope you are well my lil SEXYSHELL!

PS - have you ever sold seashells on the sea shore? :p x
Not sold sea shells but I'm good thanks getting excited for your weigh in, I've got to have a good week as been a bit naughty this weekend lol.

Lmao I am wayyyyyy behind congrats on the 5lb swear I live in yesterday's world hahahahaha or I should of been blonde as I'm very ditzy.

WOOOHOOOO!! 5lbs!! Well Done lovely Lucie! You're doing amazingly well.

I just watched your latest vid and I've got an idea you might want to try with your strawbs. I put mullerlight or fat free greek yogurt with sweetener on mine and then crumble a meringue nest over the top to make a low syn 'Eton Mess'. The meringue nests are 2 or 2.5 syns depending on which ones you get. It feels like a naughty pudding when it's not. Sometimes I even drizzle a bit of the Choc Shot sauce over it as well... mmmm!

Good luck for this week xxx :) :) :)

Weigh in today and I'm pleased to say this week I lost 5lbs!:D making me now 21st 1lbs!

Week 4 day 1
B - Overnight oats (hexb) with muller light smooth toffee and raspberries (speed)
L - Muller light Raspberry and Cranberry with Punet of Strawberries (speed)
D - SW cabonara or bacon and egg...something on plan and quick and easy + Strawberries (speed)

So I weighed in last night as I had a bit of a bad evening and I wanted to order in some food, had I not of given into my cravings and mood I may of very well hit my bigger goal of getting another 2lbs off to reach my stone and a half this week BUT with * week approaching and the bad news I got, all I wanted to do was have some chinese so I made the choice to weigh in sat night so I could have my treat and I tell you what, it was lovely. I didn't order half of what I usually get, just a set meal which gave me half a tub of noodles, half a tub of rice and some sweet and sour chicken hong kong style ontop of it and I ordered some prawn toast on the side. I had a look at syns before I ordered and I guestimate I had about 40 odd syns. My usually allowance a day is 25 so I figured I'll order what I did, get my fix, enjoy it but ONLY if I have a strict 3 days after so here I am today on a strict day. number 1. No syns, no treats, just lots of speed. I weighed myself this morning to see the damage and I weighed 21st 4lbs so chinese cost me 3lbs which isn't bad so I'm going to work hard, make sure I walk to work at least twice out of my last 4 days left at work and by next sunday, even if it's only another 1lbs off I'll be happy ( with chinese and * week it would be a bloomin' miracle )!

I'm so proud of you xx 5lbs is a great loss and hopefully this week will get you into the next stone bracket :)
Don't worry too much about the Chinese, you will soon get it back off x.

5lbs off is amazing! Don't worry about the Chinese it won't affect your week. You'll have that gone by next weigh in and more. I always find if I weigh morning after a big meal I weigh heavy.

Hot choc and flump is my treat for tomorrow night

Back