Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Hey just had a catch up here hugs for you my lovey.

First is a tip from my friend she is dragon of the wild on star week she had a look on line an found the advice to eat dark chocolate ( please bare in mind she ate the whole Lindt bar) an the cravings will go. She did this an she has not craved even her husband was amazed an save this month lol she's been calmer an dealt with star week and lost 1.5lb Friday an never loses
On star week.

I feel for you with the gall bladder I had that when I was young 18 I had my removed with gall stones never ever had pain like it at least the op is done

Glad you say we feel like family on here as I wanna say to you don't push yourself set one goal at a time an the first should be about you what happens in between happens I went though what you did twice but keep going Hun is all I can say.

As for binging please these god dam picnic bars I brought for mY boy are talking to me who knew food could talk, I used to be bad I would buy stuff an say it's for the kids ohhhhhh they ain't eaten it an I would pick an pick at it then say to myself I might aswell eat it all then it's gone an I can not eat it anymore yeah right damage already done its will power an if we all had strong will power life would be boring, as you said draw a line under it all you can do is carry on, it's hard when your hungry though an wanna eat the fridge the freezer an anything insight but we can do this.

Hope your all having a good week despite the up an downs an the cold weather Sending you big hugs an postive vibes Hun an sorry for the long message read about 3 days worth of your blog lol xxxxxx

Hiya darl - how you doing today? Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

I don't even know where to start. You amazing amazing people are just... well you're pretty bloomin' amazing. I can't thank you all enough for your kinds words, tactful responses and genuine love towards me, my feelings and my journey. It shouldn't amaze me that you were all here for me in my meltdown and I can only hope that should any of you find yourselves feeling similarly that I get the opportunity to be there for you also.

Whilst I'm feeling alot better my blip of a morning sort of followed me through the day and it did end up being a whole day of bad choices and I'd be lying if I said I've got it all out of my system but I can at least try to do better today and tomorrow and keep trying until it gets easier.

Last night I cooked a bolognese sauce with loads of onions and mushrooms and had a bit of it on its own as well as making 2 SW pizza bases from the fakeaway book ( 5.5 syns each ) and loaded the sauce on with lots of ham and cooked them both last night. I figured if today was like yesterday and I still wanted to eat crap, at least this would be SW pizza and I could control it better. I've got about 4 muller lights in the friend along with a mug shot PLUS I still have my spud and beans here from yesterday so there is more than enough food to get me through till tonight.

I also ended up speaking to my OH last night and had such a meltdown to him and told him I was feeling very lonely and down and a part of that was due to him. He got some bad news the other week and his way of coping is cutting everyone off and being alone and I guess I have to respect that but it also meant cutting me off so we've hardly spoke that much for 2 weeks, we didn't celebrate my new job and getting it, he's just been so focused on the bad news that he just hasn't been around. I think me telling him I felt single was an alarm bell and he text me asking to take me out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate haha and even then I told him lets make it Sunday after weigh in haha.. I also told him about the baby stuff and he was really good about it and has called me this morning on his break to check in and.. things all round seem a little better today which is good.

I'm still rather embarrassed for my breakdown and for my overshare despite everyone's kind words. Just feel a bit emotionally bare at the moment haha. I'm usually the one being there for everyone else as a rock and it's very very out of character for me to break down and even more so to depend on others so I just want to thank you all again for being rocks yesterday :) x

I don't even know where to start. You amazing amazing people are just... well you're pretty bloomin' amazing. I can't thank you all enough for your kinds words, tactful responses and genuine love towards me, my feelings and my journey. It shouldn't amaze me that you were all here for me in my meltdown and I can only hope that should any of you find yourselves feeling similarly that I get the opportunity to be there for you also.

Whilst I'm feeling alot better my blip of a morning sort of followed me through the day and it did end up being a whole day of bad choices and I'd be lying if I said I've got it all out of my system but I can at least try to do better today and tomorrow and keep trying until it gets easier.

Last night I cooked a bolognese sauce with loads of onions and mushrooms and had a bit of it on its own as well as making 2 SW pizza bases from the fakeaway book ( 5.5 syns each ) and loaded the sauce on with lots of ham and cooked them both last night. I figured if today was like yesterday and I still wanted to eat crap, at least this would be SW pizza and I could control it better. I've got about 4 muller lights in the friend along with a mug shot PLUS I still have my spud and beans here from yesterday so there is more than enough food to get me through till tonight.

I also ended up speaking to my OH last night and had such a meltdown to him and told him I was feeling very lonely and down and a part of that was due to him. He got some bad news the other week and his way of coping is cutting everyone off and being alone and I guess I have to respect that but it also meant cutting me off so we've hardly spoke that much for 2 weeks, we didn't celebrate my new job and getting it, he's just been so focused on the bad news that he just hasn't been around. I think me telling him I felt single was an alarm bell and he text me asking to take me out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate haha and even then I told him lets make it Sunday after weigh in haha.. I also told him about the baby stuff and he was really good about it and has called me this morning on his break to check in and.. things all round seem a little better today which is good.

I'm still rather embarrassed for my breakdown and for my overshare despite everyone's kind words. Just feel a bit emotionally bare at the moment haha. I'm usually the one being there for everyone else as a rock and it's very very out of character for me to break down and even more so to depend on others so I just want to thank you all again for being rocks yesterday :) x
Blame it on the lack of chocolate hahahaha every one has melt downs or days they don't want to talk or even see anyone an that's because we're all human my lovey your pizza sounds lush I'm on one of them hi grey days but got nothing in an things to do, but funny enough I have some mouldy chilli in my fridge to lol. Hugs for your Hun hold that head high an kick life's butt. Xxxxx

Look at you! That is some amazing will power right there getting that food prep done, I wish I was half as organised as you! I couldnt get organised when Im on star week cause I go to the kitchen and leave with all the choc instead of doing what I had planned!

And as for the weekend dinner, great idea for Sunday! Star week gets us all, your not alone! xx

Well done on planning ahead and a bigger well done for sharing with your O/H. xxx

Hello Beautiful :)

Hope you are feeling ever betterer this morning....last day at the rubbish job! Yahoo!

In regards to the blip, don't worry about it - we have ALL been there I'm sure (well I certainly have!) Sometimes it's what is needed to get us refocussed and more motivated to get back on with our journeys. Its just that which is the beauty of SW - a journey and not a sprint :)

Well done you for meal planning and prepping, def the way I kept on top of it all. This week I'm sort of going with the flow as I haven't made a plan and its difficult so I'm gonna sit down for 20mins today and write my plan for the next week/10 days. It also helps me to save more money that way.

So glad you and the OH had a chat - sometimes you need to let it all out to really connect again. I kinda did the same last night - had a big old cry and let it all out (but I shan't bore you with that) and it certainly helps. He sounds like such a good guy - they aren't like us they don't over analyse everything as much and don't worry like we do so actually talking to them is the only way to explain how you feel. How sweet of him to take you out this weekend, what a keeper eh!

Please don't be embarrassed, nothing to be embarrassed about, we have ALL been there and sometimes you just need to let it out to move passed it. Don't worry there will be plenty of times for you to be there for us (well I'm speaking for me as I'm sure ill have a wobble at some point!)

not long till you get a week off! A whole week xxxx

LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY!

I can happily report it's my last day in my current job and I can't wait till 6pm comes so I can jet out of here! I'm going to spend the rest of the day ( or at least a part of it ) making a menu for the next 7 days as I'm going to film a " what I eat in a week " video as quite a few of the people on my youtube channel comments have requested it! I think this is a good distraction and it will keep me on track as I wont want to show them the naughty stuff! haha. I'm looking forward to Sunday so I can well and truly draw a line under the gain. Last night was really hard and I must of of been THIS close to ordering a takeaway but I made SW cabonara and I must say it tasted good. This morning however hasn't been as controlled BUT I have my spud and beans ( with mini sausages in? wtf? ) and hexa cheese all ready to go so that should fill me up till I get home.

I know I'm going to have the BBQ pulled pork as my dad's been a legend and let me borrow his slow cooker so on Sat james and I are spending the weekend together which is much needed and with any luck I wont have come on so we can have some body magic time ( that should put a smile on my grumpy face :p ) and have pulled pork for dinner, Sunday morning pancakes and then out on sunday.

TIME TO GET PLANNING!

Yay to your last day in work, I was stunned to find you were working those crazy hours in a bookies, I really expected it to be a care home or home care placement, chuck the tinkers out and go home early lol.. I followed you over from your vlog and had a read of your diary your doing amazing, and have a wonderful support network of ladies here, hope today's a good one !!

Yay to your last day in work, I was stunned to find you were working those crazy hours in a bookies, I really expected it to be a care home or home care placement, chuck the tinkers out and go home early lol.. I followed you over from your vlog and had a read of your diary your doing amazing, and have a wonderful support network of ladies here, hope today's a good one !!

Hi Karen! Yeah it's been quite character building to say the least haha. Happy to get out! I'm too loyal to just leave now and I'd hate to do that to all the regular customers that still come in haha but when 6pm comes I'll be out of here so fast you'd think the place was on fire! I'm so pleased you came from my vlog! It's new and exciting to know people are watching me yabber away haha! Happy to have you here and I am indeed very lucky to of had so much support and love from these amazing ladies and I'm sure the longer you're here if you end up sharing your journey you'll be part of our family too :) xxx

Hey love the bbq pork in my house great with s/w chips an coleslaw I try to keep a b to so I can have a roll with it ( signing that bit in song lol). Good luck for Sunday I've got weigh in tomorrow but my aunt surprise 50th this Saturday so gonna have way to much booze.

Whoop whoop!! Last day dance-a-thon!! :banana_dancer::stickdance::wee::woohoo:...lol...

Well that's soon come round hasn't it!? So pleased you have bounced back and how good does that video sound? Can't wait for that one :) x

Hope you managed to get a nice lay in today - first full day away from the old job! Hope you have a lovely day Mrs xxxx

hello everyone, first day off is going well! not much of a lay in *eyeroll* but I'm always up early.

Week 3 day 6
B - SW pancakes ( 2 eggs, 12 tbsp sweetner + 2 tsp vanilla extract, put it all in a bowl and whisk to stiff peaks, frylight in a pan and cook for 3-4 mins each side on low heat) with bacon and maple syrup (6 syns)
L - Jacket pot with 30g cheese ( mum got the wrong one so not sure how much I can have of it, it's the tesco pizza cheese which is like full fat everything ffs! ) not sure if I can count it as hea or not but I'm gonna allow 5 syns + hea so hopefully that will cover me. I'll be chucking it tonight when the new tesco order comes.
D - Speedy Minestrone soup - I've put onions, red onions, mixed peppers, carrots, parsnips, brocolli, potato, garlic, mixed herbs, 1 tin of chopped tomatos, 2 chicken oxo cube stock, salt and pepper and left it cooking downstairs in a giant pot with frozen chicken pieces so by tonight i'll mash it down a bit and put some pasta in it and have it for dinner as some speedy soup and it's perfect to freeze.
D - muller light and strawberries/ satsuma / apple for desert.

so it's friday, I weighed myself this morning and I'm back to 21st 6lbs so I've put on 5lbs and this could be part period and part bad day but either way, I've accepted it, having an ok food day today, not as much speed as I'd like with breakfast or lunch, I'll try and have some cucumber and tomato with my JP or something.

I've written up a 7 day plan and placed my tesco food shopping order at 8am this morning so It's coming tonight. I know I've got some bits in the fridge from when my mum goes shopping so I've just stocked up and I'll be sharing my meal plan and tesco food shop in a video maybe later tonight.

With being off and having all the food ready and prepped as I'm going to be recording " What I eat in a week" video this week this is a good oppertunity for me to really stick to plan and have lots of speed and get all focussed so that maybe the following Sunday I'll have a bit of a loss. It's my birthday on the 10th and as it stands I'll be out the wed, thurs, fri and the weekend for valentines so if I can get off this gain I'll have this coming sunday, hopefully that will give me a little leg room for my birthday week.

Got lots of little bits to do today, cleaning, washing, recording another video and then later on this evening I want to have a nice bath and watch a movie and put my feet up so feeling alot better today. Looking forward to my weekend with James and spending some time together and I think after spending £40 on food I wont be going off plan this week! haha

I hope everyones ok and hopefully I can catch up with everyone else later this afternoon when I sit down for my lunch :) xxxxxxxx

Hey love the bbq pork in my house great with s/w chips an coleslaw I try to keep a b to so I can have a roll with it ( signing that bit in song lol). Good luck for Sunday I've got weigh in tomorrow but my aunt surprise 50th this Saturday so gonna have way to much booze.
Me, hubby & kids are having BBQ gammon tomorrow with SW chips & totally forgot about coleslaw so going to use my syns on that :D

Evening all!
Week 3 day 7

B - satsuma, apple, banana + grapes with Muller light banana and custard + flump (2syns) + curly wurly (5.5syns)
L - Minespeedy soup! Jam packed full of speed :)
D - bbq pork in the slow cooker with either mash or wedges :D NOM! - hope it tastes good!

So another cheeky weigh on the scales when I woke up and I was 21st 3lbs SO even if I stay at this that will only be a 2lbs gain which tbh after the s*it load of cereal I ate the other day along with the chinese the few days before AS WELL as being on my period... well.. 2lbs isn't anywhere NEAR as much as I thought I'd be putting on so super happy with that and thanks to you girls helping me turn it all around :D

James is on his way over so I'm off but just checking in and updating :) x

Sorry for not popping in lately, I kinda avoided mini's when I went off plan!

Don't worry about your off plan day. If it helps I remember my first * week after going on plan... That was 6 krispy kremes one day :p Not good lol!

What I find helps me is big stodgy meals that are syn free so I can use my syns on things I crave.

Hope you're feeling better now. Big hugs xx

Back