Lucky 13

I like my Wii fit as nobody can see me and I'm as coordinated as a drunk one legged cat!
Am on my way to partners for the weekend. I've brought some food to minimise the damage but know a few drinks will be consumed so not holding out much hope for the willpower. Oh well Will try my best.

Well done on the loss this week :D I lost 3lbs too. Hope you have a great weekend away!

Am off work today due to snow so having a cooking day and getting some meals for the week in the fridge and freezer so i just have to warm them up and make some veg or salad. I seem to spend so much time cooking now I've but out the ready meals and take always.
Not sure how I feel about weigh in this week. I feel like I've done well and looking forward to getting to my first target of 1/2st.

Well the cooking went well.
I made carrot soup which we had for lunch and i still have a portion left for lunch tomorrow.
I made lasagna for tonights dinner. A chocolate and raspberry roulade which we had for desert and the rest will be consumed tomorrow at work - between 5 of us.
In the freezer I have more lasagna, turkey meatballs, cottage pie and a chicken and mushroom pie (using mash rather than pastry).
That's more cooking than I used to do in a month.
I will not only be thinner I will also be a domestic goddess!

Well the cooking went well.
I made carrot soup which we had for lunch and i still have a portion left for lunch tomorrow.
I made lasagna for tonights dinner. A chocolate and raspberry roulade which we had for desert and the rest will be consumed tomorrow at work - between 5 of us.
In the freezer I have more lasagna, turkey meatballs, cottage pie and a chicken and mushroom pie (using mash rather than pastry).
That's more cooking than I used to do in a month.
I will not only be thinner I will also be a domestic goddess!

That's a lot of cooking!! I love carrot soup and chocolate and raspberry roulade sounds yum. How many syns in that??

That's a lot of cooking!! I love carrot soup and chocolate and raspberry roulade sounds yum. How many syns in that??

Its only 2 syns, although it is a small slice. It was yummy I took some to work and 3 out of 4 liked it. The other does not like raspberries and there are a few in it.

Weigh in today. Not sure how I've done. I have been good with food but had lots to drink at the weekend.
Am also feeling bloated again and what's gone in has not come out for the last few days.
Although last week I was worried for nothing so I can't really tell.
Yesterday I had lots of free food and only 6 syns.
Have planned on 10 syns today. Might add a hot chocolate for another 2 though.

Its only 2 syns, although it is a small slice. It was yummy I took some to work and 3 out of 4 liked it. The other does not like raspberries and there are a few in it.

How do you make it? I'l search for the recipe to see if its on here! I like raspberries, tho not fresh raspberries, I don't like the texture! Love cooked or frozen ones.

Good luck for tonight, I don't feel like I've lost weight either but I did feel the same the past 2 weeks too... fingers crossed :)

Thanks ally. If you can't find the chocolate roulade I can put the recipe up, let me know.

Well stayed the same but am now keeping a record of everything I eat so hopefully will get better this week.

Been very good so far this week, just need it to show on the scales on Wednesday.

HOCOLATE & RASPBERRY (OR STRAWBERRY) ROULADE
Serves: 6

Syns per serving:
2 Syns on Extra Easy, Green and Original
Preparation/cooking time:
approx. 25 minutes

Ingredients

3 eggs
2 level tbsps artificial sweetener (I only use one)
28g/1oz wholemeal self-raising flour
2 sachets Cadbury Chocolate Highlights Drink (I use the dark chocolate one)
1 level tsp baking powder
Punnet of Raspberries or Strawberries
142g/5oz very low fat natural fromage frais (from Sainsburys)
1 level tsp cocoa

Method

1. Whisk the eggs and artificial sweetener until thick and creamy, then carefully fold in the flour, Chocolate Highlight's sachets and baking powder with a metal spoon.
2. Line a Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking parchment. Spoon the cake mixture into the lined tin and cook in a preheated oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 8-10 minutes.
3. Turn the sponge out onto a sheet of greaseproof paper. Peel away the lining paper and trim the edges of the sponge, then cover with a clean, damp tea towel (or damp kitchen roll) and leave to cool.
4. Spread the fromage frais over the cooled chocolate sponge. Top with the raspberries or sliced strawberries. Roll up carefully and then dust with cocoa. Serve cut into slices with extra raspberries or strawberries on the side.

Is this the one you used? I copied and pasted from another thread. But just before I did that I remembered that I had a pot of soup on- and it had been simmering wayyyyy to long! Tastes ok though lol

Ooh that sounds nice. Its not the one I've got though. I'll dig it out tomorrow and post it.
Glad your soup was still tasty. How do you think you've done this week?
I've had a strange and not too great week after the last few days I would normally git the wine or chocolate. I've resisted both to a large extent. I had a glass, very large but just one, of wine on Saturday and only chocolate within my syns on a couple of days. Hopefully will be rewarded for all my effort. Food wise I've been really good and made sure I've had a third or more super free foods with every meal. I do have trouble with my HEB some days so think some hi fi bars will be purchased.

Thanks :) I was doing well until a slice of chocolate fudge cake today! No idea how many syns, it was very rich and chocolatey. I'm guessing 30 which will still be within the 105 so fingers crossed I've still lost something!

It sounds you've done well :) Well done for resisting! I really like the peanut hifis and rocky road hifi light. The chocolate orange aren't bad either :)

Good luck with tomorrow!!

Well if the chocolate cake was within syns you should be ok and everyone deserves cake sometimes.
Im going to get rocky road and chocolate hi fi bars. May try peanut next but doubt I'll like chocolate orange as Im not a fan of orange and chocolate together.

Well I lost 6lb this week and Im walking on air. Had to get off the scales and back on again before I believed it lol.
Went out straight from work today to the Harvester. I was really good. No starter or desert. For main I had chicken breast, jacket potato with sour cream and peas. I also only had diet coke to drink. I did have a roll with my salad but think I did great.
Hoping to have another good week.

Well I lost 6lb this week and Im walking on air. Had to get off the scales and back on again before I believed it lol.
Went out straight from work today to the Harvester. I was really good. No starter or desert. For main I had chicken breast, jacket potato with sour cream and peas. I also only had diet coke to drink. I did have a roll with my salad but think I did great.

woop woop!!!!!! that is absolutely fantastic :D......what did you eat this week... seriously???

well done :D
I lost 1.5 this week :)

Wow that's brilliant, well done :). X

Thank Chelle.

Ally well done on your loss, your doing great loosing every week. As for what I ate last week well I was good and followed the plan 100% during the week days. I had veg with every meal, lunch was salad and a slice of ham max. I. Also had fruit for snacks most of the time and kept within my syns. The weekend was rubbish for lots of reasons and I did not hardly eat. Was not intended and I did have wine. Hopefully not eating was not the main reason or the big loss or I may put On my way! Back on!
Today I've been really good and am hoping for a better weekend.

I just worked out that from my original weight 2 years ago I've lost 10k! When I was weighed at the hospital last Jan I had lost 5k so even though I've put some one since my lowest last June I still think overall Im off to a good start.
Mind you I still hate kilos and don't really use them.

Back