Lucky7's Diary

Lucky7

Lucky7
Am starting this food / exercise log in a bid to get back on track.

This month is going to be a financial challenge. won't go into the whys & wherefores, but I shall have about £25 to £30 to spend on food per week for 2 people. Luckily I love porridge for breakfast, can make a great veggie soup, and have a number of recipes using pulses and veg up my sleeve.

So, today (Mon 2nd Jan) so far (on Green)...

Brunch (got up late): Split pea, swede and ham (B) soup. An orange.

Tea: Low Fat Supernoodle and Mushroom ommlette topped with half fat cheese (A) and baked in the oven (Saved half for tomorrows packed lunch)

Snack: Sharon fruit and an orange

Dinner: Baked Spanish Eggs with Peppers and Green Lentils and an activia light for dessert.

Syns:
Low fat Coffee whitener (x3 spoons) 1.5 syns
Curley Wurley 6.5 syns
Caramac Ice Cream Bar 7

Exercise: 45 mins in gym with exercise buddy Tina - looking forward to classes starting again tomorrow. Have booked...

Tue: Aerobics
Wed: Body Conditioning
Thur: Body pump followed by Body Combat
Fri: Legs Bums Tums
Sat: Body Tone followed by Zumba
Sun: Body Combat

NOTE: Saturday classes may not be done if need to take cat to the vet

Last edited:
Tuesday 3rd Jan

Aghhh - back to school this morning and worst nights sleep for ever! I don't even mind going back - I'm looking forward to it, so don't know why I slept so badly. (Early night tonight).

Anyway - want to get diary on the go in the hope it'll focus me before I get into school and people start wafting chocolates and biscuits around the place.

Breakfast: 30g Porridge made with a banana, water and half an A of milk (if that) and 2 clementines.

Snack: Orange and Apple

Lunch: left over noodle ommlette with salad, sharon fruit and apple (rest of A for cheese on top)

Dinner: Pasta in loadsa veg sauce with asda meatfree balls (1 syn for quarter of pack as making to serve 4 people) with lowlow grated cheese (B) on top.

Syns: (intended to save for treat at supper time - hope will stay strong at school - well, that didn't happen, but moderate intake lol).
2 Quality Street:4
2 dark Choc Fingers: 3
Cadbury Mallow:3
Asda meatfree balls: 1 (as per dinner)
Total: 11

Exercise: (As intended, despite achey back) Aerobics class 5.45 - 6.30 pm
Bloody irritating teenager / woman behind, then next to, then in front of me, getting all flippin' competitive was a bit offputting though. Silly moo.

Lots of choc appeared in the staff room as expected (whole tin of Quality St, 2 large boxes of mixed chocolate fingers, mince pies, home made biscuits, etc. etc. etc. Thankfully mostly all eaten so staffroom a safer place tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wednesday 3rd January

Well, looking forward to seeing the pupils back at school today. Hope my lot are all okay. I can imagine that Xmas could have been a difficult time in a few of their family homes, and none of them go to respite either.

Anyway - plan for today (Green)

Breakfast: Ommlette with cheese (A) and an orange (and lots of black tea)

Snack: Apple and banana

Lunch: Swede, split pea and bacon (B) soup, then a sharon fruit

Snack: Apple

Dinner: W/meal spaghetti with loadsa veg sauce and quarter pack of asda meatfree balls (1) and cheese (B)

Exercise: Tap class

Syns:
Meatfree balls (din): 1
5 choc biccies: ????????? (TOO many)

Thankfully choc biscuits at work problem now solved by them being stolen from my cupboard by a pupil in the middle of an English lesson (I was NOT teaching BTW). Am very pleased to be honest. Good riddance to you biscuits!!

Last edited:
Back