Extra Easy lucozade zero calorie?

MilliesMummyx

Does anyone know a syn value for these? I seen they had orange and pink lemonade now out in zero calories/ sugar free. Hoping for a wee syn free cos I miss a wee lucozade (I generally just like the flavour not the 'energy' haha).

Thanks in advance :)

I'll check in a sec but this has piqued my curiosity.

Lucozade is a glucose based energy drink.
Glucose is just another type of sugar.
Sugar free lucozade means no glucose then by my reckoning?
So is it just like having a Diet Coke? Tasty but ultimately of no nutritional impact?
I have the same query about sugar free red bull but understand that that is caffiene based so makes a little more sense to my tiny brain.

All varieties of Lucozade zero are syn free :) :)

Thank you :) I will get one one my break later and feel 'naughty' whilst I drink it haha. Will be majorly disappointed if its like drinking fizzy water :eek:

I am intrigued to hear what it tasted like? I used to drink lucozade every day before starting SW so this would be amazing if it is like it x

It was disgustinggggg lol! Well, compared to real sugary syrupy gloupy yummy normal lucozade lol. (this is orange flavour). It was quite sharp? I don't know how to explain it, it just tasted rubbish in my opinion. The pink lemonade one however was yummy :) maybe you will like it though? I think I had hoped for too much from it x

I love the Pink Lemonade Lucozade and I was pleasantly surprised that the zero version tastes exactly the same :D I haven't tasted the orange one yet x

Back