LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

Wish I had of got some rest this weekend - back at work and i'm struggling a bit! Never mind, it's only until 3 and then off shopping. Really want to have some salad for tea so i'm thinking nice healthy salmon instead of the curry full of syns I'd originally planned!

Scales ahve gove up to 8st 11 today which again, i'm totally fine with. Yes ok gaining 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks isn't great but at least if anyone asks how i'm getting on at class I can simply tell the truth now!

To be honest I'm a bit dissapointed that class isn't free now that i'm not trying to lose weight. I have no intention of staying to class whilst i'm so tired in the evening's, that and the fact that i'm starving so I just want to weigh and go! I will make more of effort for taster evenings etc.

I think it should be free whilst you're pregnant cos it's unfair to expect you to pay for gaining weight! That's y a lot of pregnant ladies don't bother with group!

If you were at target when you got pregnant, you should still be able to go for free. And then you have 6 weeks after the birth to get back into target range before you'd need to pay again.
Thats how it was when I got pregnant.
In fact my C would tell us to call target when trying to avoid paying! X

Should of upped my target then! Lovely to hear from you!!!!

So I'm trying to work out how much maternity leave to take. I only had 6 months with Alfie, I'm thinking at least 9, max 10 but I looked and I don't understand the way it's worded.... 26 weeks stat and 26 additional, I get that bit but it then said you get paid 6 weeks at 90% and the remaining 33 at statutory, that doesn't add up to 52 so what happens after 39 weeks!?!?!?

Should of upped my target then! Lovely to hear from you!!!!

So I'm trying to work out how much maternity leave to take. I only had 6 months with Alfie, I'm thinking at least 9, max 10 but I looked and I don't understand the way it's worded.... 26 weeks stat and 26 additional, I get that bit but it then said you get paid 6 weeks at 90% and the remaining 33 at statutory, that doesn't add up to 52 so what happens after 39 weeks!?!?!?

It basically means you can take up to a whole year off, but only get paid for 39 weeks...so after the 39 weeks is up, the rest of it is unpaid xxx Hope that helps hun :) xx

What Jess said!

I took 39 weeks paid and used my annual leave on other side to have a total of 11 months off!

And sometimes your employer may give you full pay for a few weeks at the start? My employer gave me 14 weeks full pay before I went onto statutory, but I know that's rare x

How chuffed am I!? Two weeks off from class and I've stayed the same!

I've only gained 2lbs so far, yippee!!!

That's fab Lucy! Well done :) xx

Bed early with a migraine cool and sooth patch on my head, looks like I'm wearing a sanitary pad but if it works I don't care!

Had a day of eating nothing but cake and scones which meant too much tea and not enough water so I'm feeling pretty grim to say the least.

New day tomorrow, no cake and less caffeine!

Had my 12 week scan today, she brought me forward so really I'm 12+3 with a due date of October 9th :)

image-1116381125.jpg

Aww how lovely, it's making me broody lol x

Aww lovely scan pic xxx

Thanks Sammie!

It's my son's 4th birthday today! Wow, where did that time go - I know, 2 years of it being sleep deprived! Hope the next little rascal sleeps!!

Had a sneak on the scales this morning, 8st 9 they say, i'm not feeling or looking anything like that to me though. The dreaded water retention and the thickening of my hips has definately started, things are getting tighter - some clothes i'm starting to vac pack away and stop tormenting myself trying to get into!

I've also started ordering some maternity clothes, i'm a big ebayer and I found someone selling a lot of dresses and a few tops so I managed to get a good deal on the postage. Looking forward to them arriving - I just hope they aren't too long as I couldn't get petite. My plan if they are is to take a bundle to my sewing shop and see if they will do a deal on 5 items and take a bit off the length for me, I can't face looking a scruff like my last pregnancy!

Hope you had a lovely day with your son yesterday my baby turns 1 in a couple of weeks the time goes so quickly !

I love ebay too .. I got most of my maternity stuff from there although I shared your problem with the lack of petite clothing available and felt scruffy most of the time too!

8.9 is not bad going at all!!
I'm avoiding the scales this week as been really naughty !! X

The last few days of eating birthday cake, cheese on toast and fish and chips by the sea yesterday have caught up with me.... 8st 11 today, whoops!

Managed to get out in the sun today, we walked just over 4 miles, pleased to be getting out there and some light exercise!

Back