LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

I'm still here... Just!

Can't get back into Sw 100% but it's like I'm doing the meals but over synning, needless to say my weight is creeping up and I saw 8.11 yesterday.

Nearly quit class last weds explaining how I felt about paying when I was naturally going to gain most weeks but my consultant gave me the talk and I'm giving it another go for my syns!

That's why I ended up leaving group too, it seemed too much to pay when I'll be gaining. Saying that though, I lost weight for the first 16 weeks, maintained until 24 weeks and then slowly gained (only what I lost) up until now at 38 weeks. But, I'm a lot bigger than you so I shouldn't have gained lots anyway. Is there a way to do it as a shift worker so that you could go every other week? Still keep in touch and stay accountable so you don't have too much but it'll half the cost.

Hi Caz, yes i am down as a shift worker so that certainly helps, fair play to me cons, she does do her best!

So, the dreaded few days off including fish and chips at the sea, way to much bread (sometimes brown not wholemeal) and lots od marinaded chicken packs that you just don't know how many syns are in them have resulted in 8st 13 this morning.

It's the kick up the bum that I need I think.

I've asked for my old babysitter to come back on wed's but she may be working. Failing that I will ask mil as I have to go and I can't put it off anymore. I won't take ds with me as he's in bed by 7 every night and its his first day of school tomorrow (agghhhhh!!!!) so I definately won't be changing his routine for nothing.

I read back on my first post to see what I weighed and at 5 weeks I was ...8st 8.. 5lbs on by 14 weeks isn't really all that bad considering what I gained the first time around but I want to reign it in a bit, especially as I know i've been naughty and it's not all baby!!

Better day today, i've planned to go back to my running club tomorrow - Won't be running as such, just some brisk walking with some running spells, plus i'm meeting my friend who's 2 weeks ahead of me and she's coping to stay in the slower group so i'm going to have a go. If I can't do it then at least i've tried.

This afternoon i've done a pre-natel workout and a 10 minute yoga (both off you tube) which was actually quite relaxing, I thought i'd hate it.

Onwards and upwards!!!

Better day today, i've planned to go back to my running club tomorrow - Won't be running as such, just some brisk walking with some running spells, plus i'm meeting my friend who's 2 weeks ahead of me and she's coping to stay in the slower group so i'm going to have a go. If I can't do it then at least i've tried. This afternoon i've done a pre-natel workout and a 10 minute yoga (both off you tube) which was actually quite relaxing, I thought i'd hate it. Onwards and upwards!!!

Good luck Hun hope the walking/jogging goes ok xxx

Ok so this morning was horrendous! Seeing my little boy crying and screaming when dropping him off for his first day at school was just heartbreaking.

How i managed to hold it together, especially being pregnant, I shall never know!

At least the day's nearly over and I can't wait to meet him at 3.30!!

So, even though I know I shouldn't I just can't help myself. I weighed this morning and saw 8st 12 which is a pound lower than yesterday. If i stay at that weight on wed's then I'm looking at a 3lb gain in 3 weeks, which overall will mean a gain of 5lbs and at nearly 15 weeks i've got to be happy with that!

I actually enjoyed that walk/run!

I ended up going with the beginners who are still in the stages of walking/running and in training for their first 5k. I was a bit scared when the leader said what we were doing but I did it!

5 min walk/8 min run/3 min walk/8 min run/3 min walk/8 min run/3 min walk and a run back of about 5 minutes. Overall I was 4th out of 18 although it's not really a race, but I just wanted to push myself at a comfortable pace. Ok I was up to 5/6 miles without stopping once but i'm happy with that performance :)

Yes as I expected, gained 3lbs so that takes me to my evening weight of 8st 13... I prefer my 8st 11 in the mornings ?

Consultant was going on about how people stay the same or lose whilst pregnant Which is great for those with a bit to lose but weighing a 'healthy' weight before I got pregnant surely means I will gain most weeks now!?

Despite being good since weds I'm seeing 8st 12 this morning, perhaps I've gained that 'pound per week' that I'm expected to gain as per the nhs guidelines.

Im fine if it is, I've got to gain sometime! Just not looking forward to being out of my healthy bmi range but I'm sure being pregnant doesn't count!

I think you're being responsible. As long as you're putting the right things in your body and eating a healthy and balanced diet then you're doing really well!

You've still got your eye on the ball but you also didn't get pregnant with a lot of weight to lose!! xx

I'm trying!

I do have cheats a bit too often, I'd say I'm sticking to plan but having a few too many syns daily to be fair.

Sigh, it looks like I have gained that extra pound, in fact my scales flirted with 8st 13 before settling with 8st 12.

Oh well - It was going to happen! I've been dreading the moment I officially don't have a 'healthy' bmi and instead 'overweight', but I must accept that this was always going to happen.

On the plus side I am feeling rather good about my shape right now - Getting lots of compliments about how i'm glowing and all bump so that's good!

Went to running club last night, really enjoyed it although my trousers are getting tight so my days are numbered!

We did 5 min walk/10 min run/2 min walk/10 min run/2 min walk/10 min run home and I was first back with a 3 other women who said they followed me for the pace which was great!

Had a very carb laden tea, one of my fav's - SW chips egg and beans!!!

Weigh in tomorrow, scales said 8st 10 this morning but i'm expecting to see that shoot back up tomorrow although it has made me change my meal plans for the next 2 days - Salad all the way!!!

Weigh in day and scales say 8st 11. That might mean I've stayed the same but who know's what our body's do to us in just a day!

So I lost a pound! Mainly due to eating tea before going last week and exercising before I went last night perhaps?

Either way I'm happy, and just in time for my 16 week midwife appoint tomorrow! :)

Well done :) and good luck at your MW appt xxx

Hope seeing the MW went well hun and you've had a nice day x

It was fine, wee wee (her words lol) had no protein, blood pressure normal, said I looked great (always nice to hear) and didn't weigh me, I thought she might if but hey ho.

Sexing scan at 4pm, eeeek!!!!

Back