LucyNewMum Slim and Save Diary

LucyNewMum said:
thanks for the support guys :)

i took the wrapper off the biggest loser case, however thats as far as i got today :p i'll be doing it in the morning

going swimming friday, i know what you mean willpowerwoman, i get really hungry after swimming. when i went last week we went at 7.30, so when i got home at 9 i was starving. i usually dont have my first pack till midday as im busy clearing up and sorting out baby in the morning, but i think i'll be taking a shake for afterwards :)

weigh in day tomorrow- i had my wine treat on sunday so im not expecting anything great- i'll be thrilled with 2lbs (and thrilled to be in the 14's)
good luck to everyone weighing tomorrow xx

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with weigh in!!!!

weigh in week 5- lost 2lbs :)
that makes 1st 12lbs in 5 weeks- yay so close to 2 stone

had a wine treat on sunday and havent been very active so im happy with that.

really going to exercise my ass off this week - want a nice big number next week x

Hi and well done!

Am reading your diary and it is SO helping with the motivation.. I am back on track = day 2 after a break! So am determined to do it this time and reading about others in really helping! Well done on the loss!

Lucylu x

Your doing ace hunny

LOL I hate swimming, I only like to get sweaty n hot when exercising Teehee

Your doing so so well :)

Hi and well done!

Am reading your diary and it is SO helping with the motivation.. I am back on track = day 2 after a break! So am determined to do it this time and reading about others in really helping! Well done on the loss!

Lucylu x

hi lucy thank you :) i love reading through the diaries for inspiration; it feels really good others reading mine for motivation lol

good luck with weightloss, how are you finding it? x

Your doing ace hunny

LOL I hate swimming, I only like to get sweaty n hot when exercising Teehee

Your doing so so well :)

thanks rebeckah
i wasnt to sure about swimming when i was first asked to go, but it doesnt feel like im really exercising until i get out and then i can feel it, and im lazy so i like exercise when it feels like im not doing much lol
although i do love sweating my ass off and knowing that ive burnt serious calories!! this week i really wanna get my ass in gear and workout as much as i can!!

hope things getting better for you :) xx

1 stone 12 in 5 weeks? Oh my goodness!!!!! My jaw is on the floor!

lol elaine thanks :)

i think it could have been more if i hadnt been a lazy bum all week x

LucyNewMum said:
lol elaine thanks :)

i think it could have been more if i hadnt been a lazy bum all week x

Me too!!

We should definitely aim for more exercise next week.... *looks at 30 Day Shread Dvd*

Maybe not....

... Cleaning is good!

LucyNewMum said:
weigh in week 5- lost 2lbs :)
that makes 1st 12lbs in 5 weeks- yay so close to 2 stone

had a wine treat on sunday and havent been very active so im happy with that.

really going to exercise my ass off this week - want a nice big number next week x

Well done ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your 2lb off Lucy! In the 14s now yay! Next week you'll have a big loss and get to 2 stone plus look at your BMI! That will be in the 20s soon how exciting!

Just shows you can have a little treat every now and again and still lose weight :)

X

Hi lucy

I am finding it so far so good... had a slight headache yesterday but carried on drinking the water and woke up feeling bright and breezy today, thanks!!
you? x

thanks everyone :) feels good to be in the 14's!!

muscles hurting from exercise lol but will be worth it hopefully x

Hi lucy

I am finding it so far so good... had a slight headache yesterday but carried on drinking the water and woke up feeling bright and breezy today, thanks!!
you? x

hi lucy
yeah the headaches are a pain arent they but thankfully soon disappear- glad you're feeling good day- think it makes the diet easier when you feel good :)
its going for me well thanks, been exercising a lot more last few days- really want a good number this week lol x

muscles hurt!! lol

today and yesterday ive done the biggest loser workout for an hour each time- i was sweating my ass off (also went for walk with pram)
i really want to lose 5lbs by next week, to make me 14st7 - its going to be a challenge i think, as i only lost 2lb this week, but im just gonna do what i can

went out in a size 16- woop woop. i have 5 pairs of size 16 jeans and only 1 fit (the rest too tight). cant wait to fit into them

hope everyones had a good day, time for a spicy spaghetti :) x

muscles hurt!! lol

today and yesterday ive done the biggest loser workout for an hour each time- i was sweating my ass off (also went for walk with pram)
i really want to lose 5lbs by next week, to make me 14st7 - its going to be a challenge i think, as i only lost 2lb this week, but im just gonna do what i can

went out in a size 16- woop woop. i have 5 pairs of size 16 jeans and only 1 fit (the rest too tight). cant wait to fit into them

hope everyones had a good day, time for a spicy spaghetti :) x

Well done on all the exercise you're doing Lucy! I'm sure you will manage the 5lb this week. I think you are more likely to have a big loss because of the smaller one this week too.

Absolutely amazing about the size 16 jeans! I'm sure the other pairs will fit soon it's like having a whole new wardrobe when clothes start fitting again isn't it :)

X

You are doing incredibly hun

7lb is fab :)

Have a good one, before you know it you be in those 14s!

Xxxx

dear diary lol

day 39 woop woop!! :D
been exercising quite a bit the last few days, but my leg is killing me now!
i dont consider myself fussy with pain but i had trouble walking up the stairs, think i may have pulled something :(
gonna do as much as i can still; ive really got this 5lbs on my mind- think i'll be quite gutted if i dont do it - might be being a little to hopefully tho

hope everyones having a good day- the weathers lovely here and i can smell barbeques outside :)

It's been gorgeous hun your doing so so well :)

I find baths help for sore muscles, Epsom salts if its really bad or muscle soak, arnica bath is nice or deep heat do a bath

You can do it on the 5lb hunny Xx I need to get my bum in gear got one month till hospital appointment!

Xxx

Well done on all the exercise Lucy, that 5lb is yours! Hope your leg is okay X

Back