LucyNewMum Slim and Save Diary

Best of luck for WI chick x

thanks clareel, ive changed my weigh in day so now weighing in on sundays as my scales arent good, and i go to see my parents on a sunday

day 45!! :) or day 1 as ive just had two days off

planned on having a treat on wednesday, but that seemed to follow into thursday (wont be doing that again for a while). didnt eat horrendous, but definitely not good.
on wednesday i was 14 st 9, and today i am 14 st 10 - ill weight in on sunday properly and hopefully wont be too much damage

it shows how one little treat really can disrupt your diet. i thought id have perfect control over my treat and jump back on, but the next morning i was craving toast and the idea of shake was not appealing. no treats from now on!!

also hurt my leg a week or so ago and still hurting. have to crawl upstairs and tried going for a walk and had to ring my parents to come get me cause i couldnt hobble home! getting quite annoying;going to have a hot bath and see if that helps. the deep heat and freeze have done nothing!

hope everyone is doing well :) xx

Your doing ace hun Xx

I agree treats aren't worth it, slow you down and worst bit is the cravings

Keep up the good work xxx

thanks clareel, ive changed my weigh in day so now weighing in on sundays as my scales arent good, and i go to see my parents on a sunday

day 45!! :) or day 1 as ive just had two days off

planned on having a treat on wednesday, but that seemed to follow into thursday (wont be doing that again for a while). didnt eat horrendous, but definitely not good.
on wednesday i was 14 st 9, and today i am 14 st 10 - ill weight in on sunday properly and hopefully wont be too much damage

it shows how one little treat really can disrupt your diet. i thought id have perfect control over my treat and jump back on, but the next morning i was craving toast and the idea of shake was not appealing. no treats from now on!!

also hurt my leg a week or so ago and still hurting. have to crawl upstairs and tried going for a walk and had to ring my parents to come get me cause i couldnt hobble home! getting quite annoying;going to have a hot bath and see if that helps. the deep heat and freeze have done nothing!

Morning Lucy, good thinking changing your WI day to Sunday if you can get weighed on some more accurate scales :) I'm sure you'll be under 14.10 by Sunday :)

Sorry to hear your leg is still sore, are you taking any painkillers? if it doesn't settle go and see your GP.

Hope you have a good weekend X

Hope ur keeping well honey just been catching up with ur diary. Hope that ur legs feeling better and I agree if your still in pain may need to go to docs and get it looked at. Take care x x x

hiya thanks guys :)
6 week weigh in was the sunday just gone and was 14 st 9, so lost 3lbs last week- happy with that

laptop is broken so im having to borrow friends and families when i see them, so unfortunately cant get on here half as much as id like- and trying to catch up on diaries; cant wait to have a laptop feels lost without the internet lol

leg is feeling much better but was house bound for a while lol so havent had much exercise, going to start again when i can jump about without my leg hurting

Your doing ace hun, hope your back soon

Have you got a smartphone?? I always use the app

Well done so far hunny Xx

3lbs is good hun!!

And yea I only use the phone app now too x

Hey Lucy well done on your 3lb and 2 stone in total! Absolutely brilliant. I hope you get the laptop sorted soon x

Hiya thanks guys :)

I'm a total loser my phone is one of those old slide up ones lol, as soon as bills come out I'm buying a new laptop (should think bout a new phone to :rolleyes:)

So today is day 52 I believe

I've had a few breaks in the last couple of weeks. The first four weeks I didn't break once so that's what I'm aiming for now- 4 straight weeks, and I want to be a stone lighter by then

Hope everyone everyone has a good day xx

Go for it Lucy !! I roll join you <3

Operation 4 weeks, 1 stone less!!

1 stone lighter in 4 weeks definitely you can do it! Just think you'll be in the 13s :D

Good luck X

hi lucy, your doing great 2 stone gone, well done !!

Hey Lucy I hope things are going well for you :)

X

right then!! i broke diet badly and have been off track for over 2 weeks!! it suck! :break_diet:

however i have only put on 3lbs, and am restarting today. i had such a good start, losing 2 stone in 6 weeks, and i do not want to stop now!!

so my restarting weight is 14st 12lbs. 2 st 2 lbs to my first big goal, not too far considering thats what i lost in the first 6 weeks :)

hope everyone is doing well xx

right then!! i broke diet badly and have been off track for over 2 weeks!! it suck! :break_diet:

however i have only put on 3lbs, and am restarting today. i had such a good start, losing 2 stone in 6 weeks, and i do not want to stop now!!

so my restarting weight is 14st 12lbs. 2 st 2 lbs to my first big goal, not too far considering thats what i lost in the first 6 weeks :)

Hi Lucy, good to see you back I did the same 2 weeks ago, although i wish I hadn't cheated I think it has made me more determined now I'm back on track!

3lb is nothing you'll have that off and more in your first week! Well done for getting back to it X

Were all human honey ...it's not about the falling off it's about getting back on the wagon after you've fallen. Good luck honey keep strong you can do it x x x

LucyNewMum said:

You'll get that off! Easy!

Was a re-start for me yesterday too since I got drunk on Saturday AND Sunday! Eeeeek!

200% days, one day at a time / we can do it! x

Back