Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

Update...

...Oh dear, I had left the portions of cheeseburger pie to cool in tubs with the lids resting on top - it seems that Frank the cat likes cheeseburger pie too :eek: Two lids are off and definite signs of nibbling of cheesy topping!!! :mad:

Morning Lucy, LOL @ the cat.

One of the thrilling things for me during mt Atkins journey was tying on old clothes, and the sheer joy when something I hadn't worn for years fitted.

Morning Lucy, LOL @ the cat.

One of the thrilling things for me during mt Atkins journey was tying on old clothes, and the sheer joy when something I hadn't worn for years fitted.

It's great Jim, should save me a fortune in new clothes too! Until I get to goal that is, then I'm going wild in the aisles ;)

LOL @ "wild in the aisles" :D

Feeling a bit pants today. I've had terrible headaches for the last couple of weeks, which I've been putting down to the weather. I'm also not hungry so really struggling to eat. Which in turn means I find myself bolting down my food just so I can get enough in, ending in indigestion and heartburn. I'm also waking reeeeeeally early and not getting back to sleep, so in the afternoons I'm tired out. Feeling really achy today too, maybe I am coming down with something.
Anyway, that's my moan for the day :\

There are a lots of colds and things doing the rounds where I am lucy so you may have picked something up. I am just finishing getting over a cold, I think all the extra spinach and vitamins I am eating now helped get it gone a lot quicker than normal, so hopefully it will pass soon for you too. Get well soon!

Thanks Jaxy, I think it is a virus of some sort, sore throat developing too (not normally a hypochondriac, I promise ;))
On a brighter note I ordered a bumper pack of pork scratchings and pork crunch which arrived today - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's definitely helped put a smile back!

Morning Lucy:). Hope you are feeling better today. If not - stock up on plain paracetamol and sugar free throat sweets - remember lots of lovely warm drinks to help your throat
Xxx

Morning Lucy, how're you feeling this morning?

Thanks Kat1e, I've always got paracetamol around, in fact been taking them every day for nearly 2 weeks now :\. I haven't tried sugar free throat sweets - a good idea!

And thanks Jim, not feeling quite so bad today. Finished work now so plan to chill out this evening.

Had lovely evening at the chinese with Mum, Dad and daughter for her birthday. Think I managed fairly well to avoid EXCESSIVE carbs, at least I didn't think "b*ll*cks, it's a night off!!" so pleased with that. Expecting to have kicked myself out of ketosis anyway coz you never know what's in those sauces! But that's fine, I'm not overly stuffed and I feel good that I didn't go overboard. Job done! Remind me of this tomorrow when I'm starving and in case the scales don't give me good news (weigh-day) ;)

Hi Lucy,

Glad you had such a good evening, and well done for not going overboard. I probably would have, love Chinese so have no willpower when eating it :eek:

Good luck for the weigh in!

Mmm... I love Chinese too! Must be their addictive MSGs that make it so more-ish! :)

Morning Lucy, well done :)

There is talk that one of our local pubs is shutting and may be opening as a Chinese Buffet pub, that's too close a temptation for me LOL

Back