Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

I live vicariously through my scales! They don't answer back, they're always there when I need them and they don't say 'tut tut' when I've stalled or gained!! Just wish they would lie a bit once in a while! :)

LOL not like mine, which say "One at a time please" :D

Lucy - you can freeze the oopsie rolls :)

LOL not like mine, which say "One at a time please" :D

Hehehehehe!! Mine haven't moved this morning.

I've put the Flopsies in the freezer now. Jim's chicken paprikash is cooking away for later. I won't be exercising today as the hand-whisking egg whites and scrubbing the pan has left me knackered! (Yes, I definitely should have used muffin cases in the pan :rolleyes:)

I realised this morning that today is 4 weeks since I started Atkins. It's gone so quick! I've lost 8lb, not sure how many inches but I've gone down a size and lost 2 cup sizes :eek:! I still have some lady bumps left so never mind :D. Even at my fairly slow rate I can quite happily carry on like this for as long as it takes to get to goal(ish). I'm nearly happy where I am weight-wise but still officially 6lb overweight (if you go by these BMI scores) and would like to lose a little more tum.

Well done Lucy! I dream of being 6lbs to goal weight!!! Must be a wonderful feeling! :)

Thanks Di, I'm still just over a stone away from goal, but it does feel good to be close. I've tried so many diets and ways of "changing eating for life" but NEVER found one I thought I could stick to for good. Now I know all the great stuff I can eat I wouldn't mind never eating bread again (or at least very rarely), same with pasta. It seems there can be low-carb versions of nearly every one of my "problem" foods. And eating enough not to feel hungry is definitely a good thing ;) x

IN FACT... I have decided that I'm going to move to OWL today :D!
I'm planning 35g raspberries with my 1/2 choccy MiM and cream tonight. Looking at my food diary I'll be at about 22g nc, which I sometimes get to anyway, so it's more an experiment in how raspberries affect things. I've been having nuts and sugar free peanut butter some days for a couple of weeks now and that seems ok.
Because I'm at home all day today my menu looks quite interesting, so I'm going to post it..

Brek - 2 Flopsie Ooopsie Rolls with butter, coffee with unsweetened soya milk, tsp coconut oil

No Snack

Lunch - Chicken Paprikash with sprouts (VERY delish, thanks Jim!!)

Snack - Pork scratchings

Tea - 2 x Black Farmer sausages with buttery cauliflower mash and green beans

Evening munchies - 1/2 choccy MiM with 1 tbsp double cream and 35g raspberries :D :D

Wish me luck!

Sounds great Lucy!! Good luck with OWL! Will be interesting to see what the raspberries do! :)

Hi Lucy just found your diary... Menu looks amazing!! And you are doing so well!!

Morning Lucy, LOL I'd never thought of having paprikash with sprouts :D

LOL, OK then :)

Evening Lucy:). Hope all continuing well.....you're making me hungry!

Oh I love sprouts, could eat a big bowl of them with butter and a wee sprinkle of pepper mmmm

LOL, yes indeed Lucy LMAO

Morning!

Lol. Morning:)

Back