Lucy's Log

Hi Carrie :eek: Thanks for asking :)
I've decided to go back to the healthy eating and exercise approach. I'm only about 1st away from my happy weight and happier to be cooking and eating well with the kids. I may decide to have another bash at Exante before spring, we'll see. I may look at the "healthy eating" forum here coz I love the support so I'll defo check in now and again.
How are you doing? Xxx

im doing well still sticling 100% to lighterlife but its soooo hard. i tried ww and healthy eating but i failed. im an all or nothing kinda girl which is why i really want to do rtm properly this time. hope things go okay with you. xx

Good luck Lucy. Seems that the new year has spurred quite a few us on to change diets. Fingers crossed we can be just as successful without Exante.

ahh lucy i think its the right decision especially when you dont have that much to lose now and you can just focus on smaller healthy options and exercise that should help you to maintain in the long run. you should join us on weight watchers pro points you cna actually eat alot if you choose the right foods and it really helps to teach you portion size control. good luck whatever you choose.

Good luck, Lucy. Well done for getting to the point where you can eat!!

Don't be a stranger
xx

Checking out!

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes. I came to a point where I had to prove to myself that I could make good choices as I was starting to think I didn't have it in me! It's going well so far, not being perfect I figure that's life! I'll be happy to lose the last bit of weight slowly, right now it's more important for me to feel good about having a good balance. Good luck to all my friends here - I'll be checking in for losses and new piccies!! xx:)

Only Meeeeeeeeee!

Yup, back again. I've stayed about the same (all but 2lb) in the last month, but there's still the little matter of that last 2 stone-ish hanging around.

I swear I saw the sun one day this week so it's time to get my butt back in gear so I can fit into my nice summer clothes again soon.

Hi to anyone that "knows" me, and also hi to all the newbies :)

Lucy x

Welcome back Lucy. Im refusing point blank to come back even though I keep thinking I could do it for another month or so. Im making a point of staying off the scales which is making it easier coz Im not constantly obsessed with how much Im losing.

Well done on only gaining 2lbs though. Ive finally managed to hit the downward trend again and lost a whole 0.4lbs this week, lol. Its a start though.

Carrie!! Yeah, I've been ok, but hovering around the same size. I went through my summer clothes earlier (a bit previous, I know!) and there's alot of stuff I don't fit, so ta-da, back again! You're doing really well, how are you finding it now? Have you been looking at dresses yet? :) x

welcome back lucy im also back and need to shift about 2 stone i done a week last week then fell off track for 3 days and am back again today. glad your back and hope we can do this together.

Together again Spyro! Well, we both know it works. It's just a case of my voice of reason shouting louder than my little devil voice! :) x

yeah if you look in the lighterlife forum ive got a thread titled dum dum da dum.... my dress is in there. xx

After a dodgy first couple of days I'm in the zone :D Feeling fine and very pleased that I have easily avoided the box of mini m*ff*ns my son insisted on buying on Friday! Epic win :D
Hope everybody's having a good weekend :)

well done lucy i was wandering where you was. im back today too im gonna try working solutions for a week.

Back