Lucy's slim and save diary :)

I lost 2lbs on my TOTM week so its probably that xx

Hey hun how are you getting on?
At least the scales are going down and there's so so so so many factors that can cause a slow loss one week. Especially with hormones and water retention etc.
Those baby groups sound good - the walking is great!! Xx

Has Lucy not been on for a few days? Hope she's ok x

Day 21 still 100%

Hi guys sorry I'm so bad at keeping up to date here! I swear it only feels like a day or two and suddenly a week has flown by!!

Anyway still going strong, tmi but had a horrid week of totm, guess that's to be expected after a baby. Feeling slimmer this week so hoping tomorrows weigh in will be a good one.

Start weight was 15st 4, last weeks weigh in was 14st 7, so that was 11lbs in 2 weeks. Hoping to hit a stone loss this week if not a bit more! X

Yay that's great, best of luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Lost 4lbs yay!

So..
Start weight- 15st 4
Week 1- 14st 9 (-9)
Week 2- 14st 7 (-2)
Week 3- 14st 3 (-4)

So I'm over the stone barrier yay. Xmas aim was 13st 10 so I've got 7lbs to lose to 2 weeks eek x

Yay great loss hun, well done. I'm the same, want to lose 7lbs in next 2 weeks x

Well done!! Yippeeee xx

Thanks guys. Day erm.. 26 yay

Had a look on scales and haven't changed since Monday :( don't see how that's physically possible considering I'm eating about an 8th of what I was before s&s. ah well not gonna look again till Monday and hopefully will be heading in the right direction x

Seems a few of us have had a sneaky weigh in and scales havent moved. I'm the same, weighed in Wed I think and hadnt moved since Sunday. Not weighed since and not going to until official weigh in on Sunday x

Back