Lucy's slim and save diary :)

9lb fantastic.

My little ones are Charlie (boy) 2 years 3 months and little girl Molly 5 months.

Thanks Marie :D x

9lb fantastic.

My little ones are Charlie (boy) 2 years 3 months and little girl Molly 5 months.

Thank you :) aw bless cute names :) similar age gap here then, Dylan is nearly 22 months now and Penny 5 weeks x

That's a fab loss Lucy, well done, you should be really proud of yourself xx

Thanks jewel :) x

Question guys- left my shaker at my mums but want a hot shake. Should I mix it with a bit of water until smooth then top up with hot water? Any better suggestions? Or just don't bother lol. I don't want to ruin a pack and waste it. Thanks x

I use a hand blender for my shakes but you could probably get away with a whisk or a fork x

I use a hand blender for my shakes but you could probably get away with a whisk or a fork x

Thanks I don't have a hand blender but I do a mini blender for making purées for baby, suppose I could use that. If I did should I make it cold then microwave? Thinking hot water in a blender isn't the best of ideas! X

You could add just enough cold water to blend it then pour into bigger mug and add boiling water and whisk through with fork x

Yeah it'll probably explode in a blender without a vent for the steam. :) (I've made that faux pas!)
One of the best things I ever bought was a £5 hand blender from tescos for my hot shakes!!

Well done on the 9lbs that's amazing!!!

How's your little one sleeping? This must be great just having a quick shake - I remember never getting the chance to eat when bubba was tiny!! Xx

9lbs is amazing!! My weigh in day tmro.. Fingers x'd it's a good one like u! Xx

Still 100% day 14

Gosh haven't updated for a while, just had a busy week with partner being away and looking after the two little ones. Started back at baby groups this week which is a challenge to get ready and out the door in time! But that's over an hour of walking and lots of hills with a double pram, or toddler in single pram and baby strapped to me. Must be burning some fat!

Sammy it is so handy being on this diet with little ones isn't it! Busy all the time so it's so convenient to grab a quick shake or bar. If it wasnt an s&s product it would be a chocolate bar lol so really this is a great time to be on this diet. Don't even notice I'm not eating tbh :)

Weigh day tomorrow can't wait :) right, need to catch up on diaries! X

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I know what you mean about grabbing convince food I was dreadful for piece of toast, crisps or chocolate.
How are the 2 kids at the moment? x x

Good luck for your weigh in, you're doing really well xx

You weighed in lovely? xx

Yes weighed in this morning with a measly 2lb loss :( I have been 100% 4 packs a day so a bit gutted.

However (tmi alert) I only stopped the horrible after-pregnancy bleeding two weeks ago and yesterday came on my first monthly in nearly a year- perhaps this has something to do with it. Bit surprised really as wasn't expecting that for a good few more weeks.

Anyway hopefully will get a big whoosh of weigh loss next week! X

You may still be retaining alot of water/stuff and if your first period is coming that will explain alot. My first period was dreadful.
Next week will be a good one.

Back