Lucy's slim and save diary :)

I'm doing alright - it's a bit of a habit with me now but I have moments when it gets a bit boring. Tried a load of clothes on tonight and things are definitely looking a lot better. Takes a while to start seeing the difference in clothes for me. I'm freezing too - sat under a blanket with a heated wheat bag on my icy feet.

Your gorgeous new blanket? :)

Sometimes the psychological hunger is worse than physical hunger. It's definately a mind game most of the time. I wanted to be in the 15s by Christmas but don't think that's v realistic. So 16.7. Think that's do able if I buckle down x

Oh I agree the mental hunger and craving are much worse than physical hunger! Just trying to focus on positives like lovely new clothes :). 16.7 sounds doable I'm sure you'll smash it! X

I'm doing alright - it's a bit of a habit with me now but I have moments when it gets a bit boring. Tried a load of clothes on tonight and things are definitely looking a lot better. Takes a while to start seeing the difference in clothes for me. I'm freezing too - sat under a blanket with a heated wheat bag on my icy feet.

Glad it's going we'll :) getting into smaller clothes must feel amazing- I'm the same last year before I fell pregnant I went from 16.10 to 13st and from a size 18 to a 16!! Took me nearly four stone to lose 1 dress size (I could pull up a 14 but was v.v. tight lol) I envy people who only have to lose 10lbs to drop a size haha! Oo that sounds cosy love those wheat bags x

Hi Lucy How are you getting on? Are you finding it easier yet?

Hiya sorry I was replying whilst you posted. Yeah going well thanks, day 4 today and feeling very in the zone :) feel like I can definitely do this for a while, how are u? X

Day 5 today :) feeling good, think there was a little bit of me that didn't think I'd be able to do it- but so far I am yay! It's so nice not having to stress/ think about eating- it's like a break from the stress of food in a way lol. Seems so manageable at the moment. Probably helps having two little ones under two- I'm occupied constantly!

Looking forward to weigh in on Monday

That's the hard bit over, good luck for weigh in on Monday x

Thanks guys :)

Day 7 today, going to a baby shower this afternoon and slightly dreading it. There's going to be lots of buffet food, sandwiches, cakes yum yum. I'm not going to give in, I'll take a bar with me perhaps. But I'm probably not going to be in a fabulous mood watching everyone eat lol. Can't be worse than the other night though- the other half and my sister sat with mega portions of takeaway pizza, kebab and chips!! Whilst I sat with a shake :(

Weigh in tomorrow though so hopefully the results will spur me on :) x

Good luck at the baby shower. I'm sure youl have a lovely time.
Well done swerving the take away. Take away is my downfall :(

You sat with lots of junk food around you and didnt give in, that's a great achievement xx

Thanks everyone :) baby shower went well, had 3 cups of tea and a took a coke zero. Not sure what kind of milk it was (hopefully not whole milk!). Really looking forward to first weigh tomorrow :)

Just caught up on your diary. Your doing great. Well done.

How old is your little girl x

Thanks lyndzi :) ahh please don't judge but my little girly is just 5 weeks old x

I might sound like a crazy person but I spent a week struggling to breast feed before moving to formula, then spent a few tired weeks eating nothing but chocolate (literally eating a giant bar for dinner every night). I had always planned on doing slim and save as I think it's fab, just doing it a little earlier than expected- and with an adventurous toddler and a new baby I don't really have time to eat anyway and at least i know im meeting 100% of my daily nutritional needs which I doubt I was before.

sorry that was very long, just felt I had to explain myself lol x

God in the last person to judge my little girl was 8 weeks old when I started SnS. I failed miserably at breast feeding it's soo bloody hard.
I found I had so much more energy to tackle a baby and a 2 year old one I was on this diet.

God in the last person to judge my little girl was 8 weeks old when I started SnS. I failed miserably at breast feeding it's soo bloody hard.
I found I had so much more energy to tackle a baby and a 2 year old one I was on this diet.

Aw phew I though someone might give me a telling off lol. I totally agree I feel more energised on this diet rather than being sleepy and fed up all the time from carbs and chocolate! It's so nice not worrying about food either- with the two little ones and keeping on top of all the household chores it feels like one less thing I have to worry about :)

how old are your little ones now? My boy will be 2 in February (but think he's hit the terrible 2's a little early lol) x

Right day 8 today- that means weigh day yay!!

I lost 9lb :D woop woop

Went from 15st 4lbs to 14st 9lbs

So less than a stone to my Xmas goal of 13st10 - feeling happy :) x

Back