Lucysmommys cc and exercise diary

Lol I used to be such a calorie tightwad but I've got the snacking down to an absolute minimum now so got cals to spare for a few extra's with dinner!!! Honestly giving up the snacking was best thing I ever did!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom said:
Lol I used to be such a calorie tightwad but I've got the snacking down to an absolute minimum now so got cals to spare for a few extra's with dinner!!! Honestly giving up the snacking was best thing I ever did!!!

How did you do it? I mean I am ok out of work but as soon as i start my shift I am
Looking for things to eat - I have started taking fruit an low cal crisps to see if that helps x

I did a week of a slightly lower cal limit so I had none left in evening and made sure I ate a larger breakfast an lunch so no cals left to play with. The only real danger time I have now is bout 4.30ish when I'm doing kids tea an starting to get hungry.
It was quite hard to stick too if I'm honest and my energy levels went haywire at first but have stabilised now? I don't get hungry every few hrs now!!! But if I am starving I will eat , it was more about getting out of the routine for me.

Cool
New to try and cut out the snacks :-(

Eeek going to a spin class this morning :)

I am excited but really nervous as well lol x

Spins amazing! You'll be walking funny for days tho!!

Oooh it bruises in places I never knew could bruise at first!!! But those places toughen up!! (this doesn't really sound like a good thing I know haha)

I am really worried my friend is going as well but she is a spin goddess lol

I may die haha x

Yeah I got fully outspinned by a little old lady on my first session!! The shame!!! But it's usually in the dark so no one can see you crying lol

Hahaha lego, I know the feeling. You're sweating away and some old lady beside you is whizzing away without a care in the world.

There are some super fit old people about let me tell you! My friends grandpa is 83 and runs the marathon every year - he'd put us all to shame!

happyhealthy said:
Hahaha lego, I know the feeling. You're sweating away and some old lady beside you is whizzing away without a care in the world.

There are some super fit old people about let me tell you! My friends grandpa is 83 and runs the marathon every year - he'd put us all to shame!

Wow that's amazing well done him! I am jealous x

Well It was very good - my legs were aching and after 10 mins I was wondering if anyone would notice me leaving lol but I stuck it out and I have lived to tell the tale :)

I have booked in for Thursday mornings class again

So food wise today I have had :

B: mini fry up (healthy tho;-)) sausage, egg, 1xbread and mushrooms

Snack: banana

Lunch: ham and lentil soup with 2 x crusty bread

Dinner: steak, salad and new pots

Nom nom

Still have 500 cals left x

A friend at work did spinning for the first time last weekend and admits her...ahem...bits..ache a bit still!

Pmsl at legomoms bits toughening up!!:D

This is really something I've got to get to grips with. Yesterday my snacks, calorie wise, came to more than my meals!!!:eek: If I cut the snacks down I'd have bloody lovely meals. Must learn to do it!!

I have ordered a graze box to see if that will see me through :-(

Just finished combat and weights burned about 600 cals

Got spin tomorrow and think Zumba with my mum tomorrow night :)

X

kirsty_baird_26 said:
welldone on all the exercise - i love spin but can't ever get booked in at ours its always booked :(

Thanks I have been fortunate to be off Uni for a couple of weeks and been going thru the day when it's not too bad x

Omg I am stuffed lol

Todays food:

B: sausage,egg, bread, butter and mushrooms

L: baked potato with ratatouille and side salad

Dinner: homemade pizza- warburtons wrap with passata, mushrooms, sliced peppers, onions,ham and mozerella

Nom nom

Having some wine to use cals but still under by 313 x

lucysmommy said:
Adding an egg and grilled potato waffle :)

I was dreaming bout that t'other day!! Mmmmmm eggy waffle!!!!

Legomom said:
I was dreaming bout that t'other day!! Mmmmmm eggy waffle!!!!

Lol I really enjoyed it - made a nice wee change

I am off to spin at 10 and then i have Zumba at 8 tonight busy busy

Also I bought a pizza express low cal pizza yesterday from sainsburys for £4 - look delish and the whole thing is 420 cals - hope it tastes as nice as it looks x

Back