Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

morning

todays diary is:

Brekkie: 2 x Crumpets and flora light 3.5 points

Lunch: pasta, tuna and sweetcorn hmm i think its 4.5 points

Dinner: not decided yet hehe

thanks mum of one for reminding me hahaha

xx

lmao

well lunch was not what i thought it was and in turn was a lot less points - ended up with a tuna salad with about 2 boiled new potatoes was a big plate full tho

i think dinner is going to be pork in a tomato and vege sauce with rice

made the chunky italian soup and its delish and of course 0points yummy

how is everyone?

i have mixed feelings about weigh in tomorrow not sure whats gonna happen

x

Hiya lassie

Lets be positive and if its not good we can carry on and try this week coming. I am doing core starting tomorrow. I did weigh in today and was pleased but will do a proper weigh in tomorrow.

I shall check in with you tomorrow. Have a nice eve

xxx me ;)

Hiya
I just posted on someone else diary about core doh

3 meals per day at regular times
no weighing of carbs or protein - recommend have wholewheat/wholemeal pasta & rice - dark rye ryvitas/weetabix & wholwheat cereals are free as are eggs, very low fat yogs, soft cheese.
snack on fruit & veg in between meals & can have 21 points extra per week to use how you like.
Eat however much you need to feel full.
Good luck xx

heya, good luck with Core if you try it - you're right its very similar to EE on slimming world, and it means you dont have to weigh anything and only point your treats :) if you need any help, me and Trace are on it and Fitz knows plenty about it xx

I'm giving Simply Filling, as it's now called, some serious consideration. I'm not used to being on points and I've struggled so much this past day or 2-I'm absolutely starving today and I'm only on day 5! :cry:

I'm going to make my decision after weigh in on Saturday. My other option is the Wendie plan, though a lot of people on here seem to frown upon it. Argh!!

cheers ladies

im still thinking about about it

well WI went very well managed to limit to to 0.5lb gain:D

so me very pleasded

x

well done on just half a pound-dont want to be a kill joy but sometimes, if you were expectijng more it can catch up next week. But i'm sure if you are back on track now that wont be the case.

well done on limiting the damage! good luck for this coming week x

Well done on damage control m'dear! Here's to next week and being below 12 st 5! :D You can do it!!! xxx

cheers rachael

omg just done 25mins of my dvd and im pooped lol i seem to be getting my motivation back :D

Give it a couple of weeks and you'll be amazed at the difference - Im back at my fitness classes tomorrow - am TOTALLY dreading it - have not been for 3 months due to a sprained ankle - I was going 4 times a week as was getting sooo into it - starting back with a body conditioning class - not too strenuous - bet I will be absolutely shagged tho......... (I wish :D lol - oops - did I really say that :p

hiya hon

sorry this is late but had a shattering day yesterday. I was pooped. Starting core today as my friend I went to the farm with made a massive luxurious picnic for us all and I honestly would have felt so rude to turn my nose up at it really. She had put so much effort into it.

So starting core today. Are you now?

Well done on your loss. A loss is a loss eh lass?

XX

Hey ladies

how is everyone?

sorry had a real busy day and now just getting 5mins free time in work to post hehe

having a fab day today and im feeling very proud of myself :)

not going to do core, will stick with points and see how i go, cos im feeling very motivated

todays menu:

Brekkie: 2 x crumpets and marg 3 points

Lunch: 0point soup and Pasta n sauce - 7points

Snack: snackajacks & WW lemon meringue bar- 3points

dinner: WW fish Pie - 5points and 0point jelly

also 1.5points for my milk today

total: 19.5/23

x

Sounds good xx

I'm going to have a couple crumpets for supper in a mo - only had 16 points today but tbh I dont really fancy anymore - going to have them though as don't want to be tempted with loads extra points tomorrow - weigh day on monday and want to be good until then by sticking to the correct amount each day and not borrowing/saving anything.

I didn't get on with core - too much of a pig and never felt full lol

Points for me helps show me whats a normal size portion lol

Sounds good xx

I'm going to have a couple crumpets for supper in a mo - only had 16 points today but tbh I dont really fancy anymore - going to have them though as don't want to be tempted with loads extra points tomorrow - weigh day on monday and want to be good until then by sticking to the correct amount each day and not borrowing/saving anything.

I didn't get on with core - too much of a pig and never felt full lol

Points for me helps show me whats a normal size portion lol

lol i know, its scary how much you can eat and not feel full when given a free reign hehe

i have just seen a delicous recipe for breakfast or lunch

pitta with scrambled egg and turkey bacon rashers yummy

me thinks i will be stopping by the tesco on the way home :D:D

x

Back