Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

Morning...
Well done on your loss this week :)
Good job it wasnt raining with getting weighed outside..LOL
Is your leader a man then?
Hope you hear from the interview soon.

Morning...
Well done on your loss this week :)
Good job it wasnt raining with getting weighed outside..LOL
Is your leader a man then?
Hope you hear from the interview soon.

yeah 2 guys and a woman lol that isnt my normal class but i was working when my own class was on, so this one is my back up hehe the 2 guys are fab tho, very friendly and i suppose they could have just went home

i know im so glad it was raining but the sun was out hehe and people were looking out there cars to see what was happening haha im wasnt too fazed but some were freaking out bless them

x

welldone on the pound. dont think i would like to be weighed outside, especially since i weigh naked ( at home i should point out)

Well done on your loss m'dear that's awesome sooo close to that 2stone loss which is immense!!! Good work you! :) xxx

Oh mommyB you crack me up. I love that you clarified that for us tehe. x

Hey
well done on your loss - good on ya x

Funny about getting weighed outside - bet some people didnt want anyone they knew seeing them ?.......

Well done on your loss that was great and especially being weighed outside thats a new one. Hope all goes well this week

M

Hiya ladies

sorry not been about much, had a hetic crazy weekend lol

friday - i had my sister staying cos she was bored and my neice loves playing with lucy

Saturday - went to a bbq at my granparents house and was fab, had a lot of good food that was not majorly high in points

Sunday - went swimming and im confessing to a mcdonalds

Monday - went to see neyo in concert and was out for dinner

so back on track today and even tho my weekend sounds bad its been quite good considering how busy i was lol

had no sweets, only a wee bit of wine and about 1 normal meal a day

so hoping for a STS and this is the end of my crazy weeks for the nest 8 weeks till i go on holiday

x

should have added that at the bbq on saturday, i was cycling, playing football and tennis and i was sweating and my heart rate was going too

god could barely walk on sunday haha

so have made some points there cos it was about 1hrs worth

x

I have McDonalds every time I work (work there, it's free :eek:) and I still lose weight :) With all the exercise I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!

Hiya

sound like you had a fun packed weekend - just stopped by to say hello xx

Back