Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

lol i know, its scary how much you can eat and not feel full when given a free reign hehe

i have just seen a delicous recipe for breakfast or lunch

pitta with scrambled egg and turkey bacon rashers yummy

me thinks i will be stopping by the tesco on the way home :D:D

x

Oooh that sounds yummy-me thinks that'll be a nice post weigh in brunch tomorrow. Thanks for that x

Oooh that sounds yummy-me thinks that'll be a nice post weigh in brunch tomorrow. Thanks for that x

Not a problem me lovely

altho now im making myself hungry lol

not good - dont finish work till 10.30, so straight to tesco and then home to sleep of the bad food thoughts

why is it so hard to get back on the wagon?

x

Cos we are only human !

hello ladies

howis everyone?

todays menu:

Brekkie: Pitta with scrammbled egg white and turkey bacon rasher :3.5points

Lunch: Homemade chicken noodle soup - 4 points (double portion hehe)

snack: snackajacks 1.5points & treatsuize curlywurly 1point

Dinner: Pasta with low fat soft cheese and mushrooms & WW garlic bread - 7points

Snack: WW Lemon bar 1.5points &milk - 1point

Total Points: 19.5/23

hmm noticing i dont seem to eat mcuh fruit - does this make a difference? i love it but.... dont seem to ever have the notion for it

x

Last edited:
meant to say

won a mental battle with myself last night, was really peckish on the way home and as luck would have i pass by and indians and a chinese lol omg i was salt and pepper ribs so bad, but after 5mins of debating with myself, i headed home to bed :)

feel so much better for it today and im hoping i have turned a corner

x

meant to say

won a mental battle with myself last night, was really peckish on the way home and as luck would have i pass by and indians and a chinese lol omg i was salt and pepper ribs so bad, but after 5mins of debating with myself, i headed home to bed :)

feel so much better for it today and im hoping i have turned a corner

x

Well done on resisting temptation! I manaaged not to scoff a bacon butty on the way back from the meeting this morning. Has anyone else noticed that WW meetings take place near fast food outlets? Grrr!!

Oh, was reading your menu for today- looks yummy. Snack size Curlywurly's are only one point? You shouldn't have let me see that!

lol i know its great, someone brought them into work and before i know it they are on my desk, i wouldnt have had one if it was over 1syn cos im stingy like that haha

was very tasty tho

x

I shall have to buy some, will have to put them in the freezer otherwise I'll use and entire days worth of points on them! I found out at my meeting today that minimilks are only half a point. Yay!!! Can't wait to go shopping tomorrow :D

hey you, well done on resisting those ribs! I couldnt think of anything worse for me..!!!!

Finding core hard as its my bday on wed and people wont stop treating me to lunches and treats.. arrggh its driving me mad. When I say no they just get upset and its not good for my diet!!

Keep going lassie xx

morning

up early with the wee one, i dont feel to good today, got a sore head and neck boooooooooooo im blaming the exercise haha

todays menu:

Brekkie: Wholemeal pitta with egg whites and turkey bacon - 3points

Lunch: WW Triple sandwich pack 5.5points

Snack: snackajacks 1.5points & milk 1point

Dinner: Boiled potatoes, mixed veg, mini chicken fillets and gravy 6points

total: 17/23

i was trying to stick to the fast track rule of 18 points - not doing too bad but could be better haha
xx

Brekkie: Wholemeal pitta with egg whites and turkey bacon - 3points

Lunch: WW Triple sandwich pack 5.5points

Snack: snackajacks 1.5points & milk 1point

Dinner: Boiled potatoes, mixed veg, mini chicken fillets and gravy 6points

total: 17/23

Menu sounds yummy, and if you're sticking with the fast start principles you've still got a point..that's a snack size curly wurly or 2 mini milks lol

Have a good day. xx

Well done on resisting those take away temptations. Your menu sounds really good especially your scrambled egg pittas! Hope you are having a good day mdear. x x

good morning

how is everyone?

todays diary is:

Brekkie: toast and beans - 4points

Snack: snack ajacks 1.5points

Lunch: beef hotpot - 5points

dinner: Cajun chicken pasta - 6points

milk 1point

total 17.5/23

Hey love hows your day been? Hope you are having a good one. x x

Hellooo

Menu looking good again - hope you are ok xx

morning

how is everyone?

well yesterdays dinner didnt quite go as planned - had cajun chicken with boiled potatoes and i decided that i could have some garlic butter on them -( welli though 20g wasnt a lot - cos thats wot was in the wee portion packet thingy - well after i had eaten it, it turns out it s 5syns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ended up over by 0.5points - i know its not much but im gutted so today we are back to 18ish points

Brekkie: 3 x rices cakes and 2 x ww cheese - 2.5points

snack: skips 1.5points

Lunch: birdseye healthy options chilli and wedges 4.5points

and i will update with the rest later

8.5/23
xx

Back