Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

the ones i get are 3.5 each but i think there are different sizes. Going to get some tomorrow (tesco didnt have them today so going to try sainsbury's) My hubby will only eat free range chicken (who says men are fussy LOL!!) whcih is quite expensive so we eat a lot of quorn instead.

even tho i live with my partner and daughter im the only one who eats healthy food, my partner wont even tough any proper fresh meat, and lucy eats what i eat but in smaller portions, so shopping doesnt cost too much for us lol

xx

Welcome to the WW boards and very well done on the 4.5lbs off thats a flying start. I'm sure you will do well

M

morning everyone

well i have had my special k sustain for brekkie, made myself eat it at 7am even though im not a morning eater but i needed to go out and didnt want to get caught out hungry

waiting on my EA active coming hehe cant wait to get started

also quick question re zero point soup - is it freezable and does anyone have a great recipe?

thanks in advance
x

hello

i found the quorn cottage pie, the 300g one is 3points, so that is fab news, cant wait to give it a try, may have it for lunch tomorrow

just waiting on my wii remote charging so i can have a go of my ea sports

woop woop

will update later how that goes
x

omg that exercise game is brill, starting to think about dinner now lol even tho i wont get it till 7ish cos i'll be at work boooooooooooo lol

anyways im feeling very positive today as i have been on WW for the past 2 weeks, i have to say im loving it and hope it shows at WI on thursday
x

me thinks i may be a blether lol

i have over 100 posts already and counting, well its nearing dinner for me, i have a ww chilled med veg pasta and a caramel rice pudding

cant wait

x

im working till 12 :-(
my break is at 7 and im starving

i work for NHS24 as a call handler, its a great job and im starting uni in sept to do nursing
x

I like the veg pasta but never tried the caramel rice and that sounds REALLY nice

Love the rice puds, and the mediteranean pasta is lovely-one of my favourites.

your menu's sound lovely -what are we having tomorrow?

i have no idea lol and my shift has just changed

thinking about my special k brekkie
quorn cottage pie
chicken salad pitta and chips for dinner:D

plus my usual fruit and nacho's and choccy bar

how about you?

Not sure what i'm having yet, need to do some pointing up, will post it on my diary later!! but i know it wont be quorn cottage pie- i went all the way to sainsburys and came home without them. I got distracted when i saw a peppa pig swimming bag, my youngest daughter has wanted one for ages. I am now officially a brilliant mum!!

aww my wee girl loves peppa pig, but she is only19months and cant ask for anything like that yet lol but she can point and run at it and shout peppa hehe

how old is your youngest
x

She's 5 and 3/4. and very particular about it!!! she loves all things peppa!! She is earning good behaviour stickers at the moment to get the caravan-if i can find one, tried to get it at christmas but everywhere sold out. I also have a 9 year old but she's into high school musical and that sort of thing now

my wee niece loves hannah montana and high school musical - have to say im quite partial to watching hannah montana myself but i will stop at buying myself the merchandise lol

anyways i have just realised i have a short term goal to work towards

i have a concert on the 13th july and hoping to be 12st or under by then

xx

Back