Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

i have a concert on thursday, dont think i'm going to make many in roads before then. its my first for about 10 years, am both nervous and excited.
who are you going to see

wil give that one a miss then. Can i recommend tesco lite choices Mousaka ( i know thats not spelt right!!) 4,5 points and its really nice. having it tonight with some roast veg

madferret: i have tried the mac and cheese and the same as you it was fairly bland :-( deffo not something i will be buying again

Mommby: i love mousakka will give that a try, is it frozen or in the chiller?

Well i had the quorn cottage pie and it was delish, very meaty tasting, so im one happy WW today

oh my weigh again tomorrow, hoping for 2lbs :)

x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope you get the result you want xx

thanks ugg - me tooooooooooooooooooooo :)

ooh im deffo going to tesco tomorrow, so will stock up

do the tesco own foods still have the points on the back?
xx

hi, yes tesco put the points on their lite choices foods. had one of their soups the other day-tuscan bean, was 4 points for the whole can but it was absolutely gorgeous. picked up some more today.

And best of luck for weigh in

hey you, just to let you know have added you to the team 3 thread :) xxx hope you've had a good day!

Hey m'dear just thought i'd pop in and wish you good luck for tomorrow. I hope it's a good one for you. Fingers crossed. xxx

well im back and 1lb lighter, im very happy with that

oh and WW wine is chilling in the fridge hehe

good luck everyone else with their WI's in this coming week

x

x

afternoon everyone

today has been a great day, had ww toast with ww bacon, then a the ww seafood linguine, just thinking what to have for dinner now lol

it so lovely and warm here for a change

x

Back