Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

Well done on the pound off hun!
What was the seafood linguine like?

Well done on your loss this week, every pound counts as you journey downwards. Heres to next week's loss!!

M

Congrats on your loss, good luck for the coming week xx

aww excellent

i got to class in knightswood on a thursday am cos its the best class for me, that and my gran lives 2 secs away and like her taxi driver lol

x

omg thank goodness the site is back up and running, couldnt get on for ages

having a real bad weekend, my mum was admitted to hospital yesterday - they dont know whats wrong with her and is being treated for all sorts of things including swine flu and meningitis, we are still waiting on a diagnosis so hoping for one soon

have been great on plan, however my partner is taking me out for dinner tonight to chiquittos so i have heard the chorizo and king prawn salad is on 7.5 points - will do me as only had 9 so far today

any speak later

x

hello

made the red pepper and butternut squash soup today and i was very impressed, will deffo make a bigger portion of that in the very near future, still have one left in the fridge for tomorrow.

well my mum is getting home tonight, she isnt 100% but ok for home

x

thanks

yeahi have been great, on plan

was out for dinner last night and had planned a salad but the one i wanted and liked was no longer on the menu, so ended up with a steak (never ate the fat) and a corn on the cob lol had about 3 chips

so i have pointed as best i can for it, but other than that i have been very good
x

Hi

Not sure I've posted on your post before - sorry, I've been a bit crap recently!!

Anyway - congrats on the 4.5 loss, and hope you mum is on the mend!

Twigs
xx

hiya everyone

just tried the Mccain frozen micro veg - new ones in asda

had the baby corn & carrots & red pepper in a 5 spice sauce and they were only 1 point per pouch!! and i had it with the WW mash for 3points

woop woop

was very yummy

i have also made the creamy cajun chicken pasta for dinner with the WW dough balls

so im all set for the rest of the day

my mum is thankfully home from the hospital, so have been over at her house helping her, so now im back home and relaxing

x

good afternoon

3rd WI tomorrow and i am looking forward to it, been quite good this week so hoping for another 1lb, good news is i dont have plans for the next couple of weeks, so be 100% for the next 4 weeks until my concert :)

didnt have brekkie this am as i took my mum to her GP so had a double lunch lol of the cajun pasta and a quiche (yummy) and for dinner its the chilled chicken tikka with rice

still have about 5 points left for the day and thats after i have had a WW choccy bar and WW cheese bites

may have some fruit with my dinner - need to see whats in the canteen

how is everyone else?
xx

oooh also forgot to say

i managed to get myself into a pair of size 14 jeans, so im all pleased that i can now see this is working for me

x

Back