Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

evening ladies

just wondering if anyone has tried the new leggara pizzas @ pizza express?

im going out thursday night for dinner with Oh for his bday and thinking about going here

so i f anyone has tried them please let me know if they are tasty

x

Hiya chuck

Firstly what a lovely profile pic!! I might put one on now ;)

Shall I ? Dunno if I have the balls. I feel nervous about it!

How you doing? I hear those pizzas are lovely

xxx

Don't feel nervous !!!!

Its nice to put a face to the people we are sharing our journey with xx

hey ladies

thanks for your lovely comments

mum of one - you should get a piccy up chick :)

ok so......... got my letter from uni today and i got in!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop im so happy this is the best news i have had in ages, the course starts on the 21st september but i dont come back my holidays till that night, so hoping they will let me start a day late

ok so todays menu:

Brekkie: Bagel & cheese - 3 points

Snack: Sushi - 4 points

Lunch: WW Tuna pasta 4.5 points

Snack: Snackajacks - 2 points

Dinner: WW Tagliatelle 6 points

Milk - 1 points

20.5/23

xx

Congratulations !!!

Thats fabtastic news.

Good for you xx

thanks altho now a slight problem, cos i dont come back my holidays until the 21st of sept at night they are now needing to decide if i can miss the first day so its another waiting game until next week :-(

x

awww - cant help it if its been pre-booked - sure they will make a little allowance xx

Congratulations my love! That's brilliant! Loving the new pic too! :D I hope you are having a good day. I'm sure that will be fine with the holiday just make sure you let them know asap :D xxx

hiya

well i lost 2.5lbs this week

im over the moon so im now 12st 2lbs yay!!!!

x

That's awesome well done you! What a superstar! :D xxx

well done hun :) im starting Adult nursing in september at Bristol UWE. Which uni are you going to? Also which snack-a-jacks are you eating? Is it th bags or the jumbo ones and which flavour as i loooove them xxx

well done !!!

2.5 - thats fab xx

Hey hun, well done on your loss this week-tis fab! And congratulations on getting into uni! I'm sure they'll be fine with you starting a day late, you can't really help that your hol was booked for that date. I'll keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you! xx

Back