ProPoints Lulu's 26pp Diary - On the road to success... hopefully!

Haha jaly pretend to be drunk that made me laugh xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah thats not a bad idea jaly lol. My mum and I were talking about watering down vodka last night so it lasts longer. She thinks it will work but i dont lol.

It really is hard for them to understand, I dont really go out much anymore but its mostly because i'm saving up for my holiday but i want to be all saved before the summer so i can go to beer gardens and party with them in the summer. So its the perfect time for me to diet really because i'm not going out much not eating out much because i'm trying to save so i'm killing to birds with one stone.

I'm hoping to be at goal by august. Then in september maybe shift a few lb's before i go away because i'm going to florida so i plan on eating a lot! So then it wouldnt be so bad if i put a few lb on while i'm away x

Ohhh it will work!!! Well if ur not in a pub lol my cousin used to water hers down!!

Yeah I would say the best time easily to diet is between Christmas and summer, ur doin great chick keep it up and u will be so happy u did by tht holiday :) have a great day xxx

Sunday 13th May

Breakfast

Fruit Salad 0pp

Lunch

1/2 Carton Sainsburys bacon and sweetcorn soup 4pp
1 Slice 50/50 Crustsaway Bread 1pp

Dinner

Jacket Potato (raw weight 250g) 5pp
100g Asda Prawn Coleslaw 5pp

So i had 11pp left, i decided to have a treat while i was watching E.T

Monster Munch 3pp
Chewits 3pp
Freddo 2pp
Ski lemon mousse 2pp

Then... i had a few bits of my mums dinner and a few chips off my bfs plate so i had 1 daily pp and 6 weekly pp's left. I have guessed all the mouthfulls of other peoples food as 7pp this leaves me with no weeklies left so i must stick to 26pp per day!

32/26

I hate Monday :(

Was going so well till about 2pm. At work theres a buffet lunch every monday. I bring my own lunch and keep out of the room but today someone brought the left overs into my office and i could not resit. Here's my diary for today.

Monday 14th May

Breakfast

Toast and Butter 2pp

Snack

WW Yougurt 1pp

Lunch

1/2 Carton Bacon and Sweetcorn soup 4pp

Snacks

4 mini sandwichs from the buffet - guessing those at 10pp
Crisps - 8pp

Which leaves me with 3 points for tea, oops! must stop doing this!

Dinner

I'm planning to have,

Half chicken breast 2pp
Tbsp sweet chilli sauce 1pp

Stir fried veg with soy sauce 0pp

I really dont know why i do it, i wasn't even hungry ahhh :mad:

Ahhh never mind hun , thats not too bad! I feel sorry for all you ladies who have these buffet things at work must be very hard, thank my lucky stars i dont work in an office lol xxx

I know its the left overs frm the meeting every monday its not even nice food its just because its there and i dont have much to do in the afternoon x

Well u didn't go overboard hun so don't stress about it :) xxx

Thanks ladies! I've also ate a freddo too but its not the end of the world tomorrow's a new day! How are you getting on? X

Hmmmm Freddos are goooood!!!
I'm ok Thankyou! Feels like its been a long day today so think I'll be far asleep in an hour lol xxx

Tuesday 15th May

Breakfast

Toast and Butter 2pp

Snack

WW Yogurt 1pp

Lunch

Homemade vegetable soup 1pp
50/50 crustsaway bread 1pp

Snack

Monster Munch 3pp

Dinner

110g Youngs oven baked scampi 6pp
100g Mccain oven chips 4pp
Salad Cream 2pp
Salad 0pp

That leaves me with 6pp, if i'm hungry after dinner i think i'll have a kitkat and a ski mousse!

I'm also going for a swim after work hopefully for an hour.

x

Hiya here to follow.. Just a point i notice most of your meal you dont have alot maybe if u had a little bit bgger it would stop u snacking? So i sted of 1pp of chicken double it etc x

Hi hollie,

Thanks for your advice. It's not hunger thats my issue with snacking its a bad habit i need to try and break. Next week i'm goin to try and not use my weeklies (i do say this every week tho lol) then Have bigger meals try not to snack and then if i do snack i have my weeklies to fall back on. Its a terrible habit esp at work i sit an argue with my self all day eat it dont eat it and i usualy give in and eat it i made a collage of 'fat pics' today every time i want to snack i've been lookn at ny pic worked for me today. I'm working late tonight so had a sandwhich then i'll have dinner when i get home at about 9. I hate wednesdays x

My day at work is almost over so i'll update now.

Wednesday 16th May

Breakfast

Toast and Butter 2pp

Snack

Ski Lemon Mousse 2pp

Lunch

1/2 Carton Sainsburys Chicken and Vegetable Broth 3pp
Fruit Salad 0pp

Snack (Working late so i sort of have a extra meal)

Crisp Sandwich lol, feel about 10 years old again

Walkers multipack crisps 4pp
2 Slices 50/50 crusts away 3pp

Ski Strawberry Mousse 2pp

Dinner

300g Jacket Potato 6pp
80g Prawn Coleslaw 4pp

26/26

I'll be off to the gym from work so wont be having dinner till late which means i'll be going to bed shortly after so i cant snack anymore :)

x

x Lulu x said:
Hi hollie,

Thanks for your advice. It's not hunger thats my issue with snacking its a bad habit i need to try and break. Next week i'm goin to try and not use my weeklies (i do say this every week tho lol) then Have bigger meals try not to snack and then if i do snack i have my weeklies to fall back on. Its a terrible habit esp at work i sit an argue with my self all day eat it dont eat it and i usualy give in and eat it i made a collage of 'fat pics' today every time i want to snack i've been lookn at ny pic worked for me today. I'm working late tonight so had a sandwhich then i'll have dinner when i get home at about 9. I hate wednesdays x

I know what u mean that its a habit im the same at work... I normaly tke a yoghurt n 2 apple to tie me over lol

That's what i'll be doing tomorrow. I never bring money to work and have emptyed my draws that were once packed with fatty foods x

Back