ProPoints Lulu's 26pp Diary - On the road to success... hopefully!

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hello Everyone :)

I've been doing weight watchers for 17 weeks. I've decided to start a diary as I can slowly feel my self goin back to my old ways and I think this will help/motivate me to stay on plan.

So far I have lost 1 Stone 8lb. When I started this plan I thought I would be at target by about june. However I have finally realised this just isn't realistic. So my new target is to be at goal by September when i go on holiday. My target is 8 stone 7lb. I started at 12 stone 5lb so I still have 30lb to loose.

Since my birthday and march I have not stuck to the plan and my weight has went up and down. I know I can do this as I was finding it so easy right up until my birthday. So from now I am back to being good and no cheating.

I find it most difficult during the day at work, i work with a girl who is my goal weight and complains about being fat all day asking me if this is healthy is that healthy and basically goes on about it all day! Then after she moans about it all day she comes back from the canteen eating pizza and chips! Not helpful at all.

Sorry if i've totally bored you! If i'm pointing anything incorrectly please feel free to point it out :D

Lulu x

My food plan for today... will edit if any thing changes.

Breakfast:

30g Chocolate Ready Brek made with water and artifical sweetener - 3pp

Snack:
Salt and Vinegar Quavers - 2pp

Late Lunch:
Glorious skinny azteca soup (half carton) - 2pp

Dinner:

I'm off to nandos yay!

Butterfly Chicken Breast - 8pp
Spicy Rice - 5pp
Corn on the cob - 5pp
Butter - 2pp

27pp

1/49 Weeklies

Bank Holiday Weekend

Didnt update over the weekend as I don't really use the computer other than when i'm at work. I have managed to stay within my points but I've had a few takeaway and a few treats.

Saturday - A day of junk food lol however i did do an hour and a half in the gym so not too bad :)

Breakfast - 2 Digestive Biscuits - 4pp

Lunch - A crisp Sandwhich
2 slices of 50/50 crustsaway bread - 3pp
Packet of crisps - 4 pp

Dinner -
Slice of pizza - 7pp
Chinese 23pp (guestimate)
Had a special chow mein, a few tables spoons of curry sauce and a few table spoons of rice)

Snacks-
3 Slices of 50/50 crustsaway toast - 4pp
Butter - 1pp
Quavers - 2pp
Few bites of my mums bacon sarnie - 2pp?
Jaffa cake bar - 2pp

5pp - I'm over estimating for every time i've just had a bite of something lol

Which Gives me the grand total of 57pp (yikes!)

31 weeklies used

Sunday - 45 mins gym

Breakfast - Mullerlight - 2pp and blackberrys - 0pp

Dinner -
1/4 rack of bbq ribs (asda) - 5pp
100g Mccain chips - 4pp
Beans - 4pp
1/3 pack of cannelloni - 3pp

Snacks
Crackers - 1pp
Biscuits - 6pp
Tiny squirt of cream and oranges - 1pp

26/26 :)

Monday -

Breakfast
30g golden grahams and a tiny splash of milk - 4pp

Lunch -

Tuna Sandwhich from subway - 10pp

Dinner -

Starburst - 4pp
Walkers multipack crisps - 4pp

Snacks

Walkers crisps 4pp
Wotsits - 3pp
Treatsize chomp - 2pp

31/26 pp used 5 weeklies

That gives me 10 weelies to last till friday.

After reading my diary for the last 3 days i have realised i spend most of my points on junk. For example 3 packets of crisps in one day! Did i really need that many crisps!

From today i am going to try and spend my points on better healither food! Wish me luck!!!

Sorry if i have really bored you, but thanks for reading :)

Lulu x

Hey lulu!
Well done on your loss so far!
Ohhhh that must drive u mad at work!!

Good luck on your venture into having less snacks, u can do it :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks stef. It really does, i try to ignore it but soon i think i'll snap! And today shes brought loads of biscuits in and i've ate 2 haha oops! I did leave most of my dinner and I'm off for a swim when i finish work so hopefully that will make up for it x

Yeahhh u will be fine :)

My cousin is a perfect 10 I would love to have her figure and she is always moaning about how FAT she is Pfffft!!!!! She knows she's not!!! So annoying lol. Xx

Tuesday 8th May 2012

Breakfast
3 Maryland Cookies and a cup of tea - 3pp

Lunch
Glorious Skinny Soup (should have been 3pp but i didnt like it) so 1pp

Dinner
100g Mcain oven chips 4pp
50g Boiled Rice 2pp
Curry Sauce 2pp
Few bites of chicken 1pp

Snacks
Wotsits 3pp
2 cookies 6pp

Morning hun :) hope u have a lovely day xxxx

Wednesday 9th May

I work late on wednesday's. I'm at work till 7.30 so i usually try to eat later during the day to stop me from snacking on all sorts the plan for today is.

Breakfast

Banana 0pp
2 chocolate weetabix 3pp
125ml Semi Skimmed milk 2pp

Lunch

Left overs from last night :)

50g boiled rice 2pp
Curry sauce 2 pp
Chicken 1pp

Snack

Cheese and Sandwhich spread sandwhich

Lowlow Cheese slice 1pp
Tsp sandwhich spread 1pp
2 slices crustsaway bread 3pp
Cookie 1pp
Wotsits 3pp

Dinner

2 Slices of Toast 3pp
Butter 1pp
Reduced fat peanut butter (tiny bit) 1pp
Jam 1pp

25/26 :D

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Last edited:
Hiya, Am reading your food diary and i noticed that you said maryland cookies are only 1pp?? I must point them, am sick of carte noir and ww biscuits, those are nice thanks.. Good luck with ww pp... oh yeah don't mind your one at work ..

I'm good thanks Hun! Ohhh long days are the worse!!! Hope it doesn't drag too much xxxx

Hiya, Am reading your food diary and i noticed that you said maryland cookies are only 1pp?? I must point them, am sick of carte noir and ww biscuits, those are nice thanks.. Good luck with ww pp... oh yeah don't mind your one at work ..

Hi Sin,

Yeah 1pp per biscuit however I dont usually just eat one lol.

I live at home with my mum and so she doesnt want to just buy diet food for the whole family. She says you dont have to buy weight watchers stuff you'd be surprised at how many things are the same or sometimes even less than weight watchers. We spend ages in asda checking the NI with my calculator app on my phone x

I'm knackered today :( was at work till 7.30 last night then went to the gym straight after. I weighed my self last night and i was 10st 8 this morning I was 10st 11 I must stop weighing myself inbetween WI. Hopefully will not cheat today. And I'm going for a swim tonight. But I'm still nervous for my WI tomorrow! Wish me luck think i'm going to need it. Anyway here's my food plan for the day so far will edit to add any extra snacks and dinner.

Thursday 10th May

Breakfast

1 Slice of toast 1pp
Jam 1pp

Snack

Banana 0pp

Lunch

Sainsburys Gourmet Sushi 11pp

Dinner

half chicken breast 2pp
Stuffed with lowlow cheese and jalapenos 1pp
Wrapped in parma ham 1pp

2 corn on the cob 6pp
Butter 2pp

A bit of fish and two chips frm fish shop 2pp?

Wotsits 3pp

30/26 oops

Last edited:
Dinner

half chicken breast 2pp
Stuffed with lowlow cheese and jalapenos 1pp
Wrapped in parma ham 1pp

2 corn on the cob 6pp
Butter 2pp

A bit of fish and two chips frm fish shop 2pp?

27/26

Ooops went over by one point hopefully wont eat anything else tonight!

Good luck for tomorrow hun its my wi too we will be fine :) xxx

Thanks stef i lost 1lb today but my scales are playing up so not sure how true that is going to get some new ones at the weekend.

Friday 11th May

Breakfast

Frosties 25g and a splash of skimmed milk 3pp

Snack

Raspberrys 0pp
WW Yogurt 1pp
Walkers multipack crisps 4pp

Early finish today so i'm going for a swim straight after work then lunch when i get home.

Lunch

Sainsburys smoked bacon and sweetcorn soup 1/2 pot 4pp

Dinner

Subway meatball marinara sandwhich 12pp

Which leaves me with 2pp plus my weeklies for the rest of my day.

I am goin to try and not use my weeklies this week and see if it helps. So fingers crossed i can stick to 266 pp per day! x

Well done hun :)

I'm going to be gradually introducing weeklies soon, lookin forward to seing the difference at WI without u using them, should e interesting! Xxx

The Weekend

I had planned not to use any weeklies this week but its sunday morning and they are almost gone already!!

Saturday 12th May

Breakfast

Soft Boiled Egg 2pp
Toast and Butter 2pp

Lunch

1/2 Pot Sainsburys Chicken and Vegetable Broth 3pp

Dinner

Half Chicken Breast 2pp
Corn on the cob and butter 5pp
90g peri peri rice 4pp
100g Mccain oven chips 4pp
Nandos sauce 1pp
Light Mayo 1pp

Snacks

Monster munch 3pp
orange kitkat 3pp
freddo 3pp

Then things went horribly wrong lol. We decided to have a drink last minute. Had i known i was having a drink i would of had much lower pointed meals.

So i drank 200ml vodka 16pp, then when i got home from my friends house my brother had ordered pizza i ate one slice of a small pizza and a few slices of kebab meat and a small piece of chicken, i'm guestimating this at 20pp (it wasnt much) this takes my daily points allowance to a grand total of 69pp!!!! Yikes.

I have 6 weeklies left and hopefully wont use them at least! I really didnt want a drink this weekend but my friends were saying i was boring :( they dont understand because none of them need to watch what they eat or watch their weight!! :mad:

At least i have not actually gone over my points just used my weeklies even though i had planned not to. :sigh:

x

hey hun! ahhh dont worry thats what they are there for, unplanned events lol you havent gone over so dont worry about it!!

Sorry to hear about ur friends, its hard for ppl to understand when they dont need to watch what they eat, its far from being boring!! Just ignore them they will soon realise to accept your answer, mine have lol

Have a lovely evening xxx

Back