lumpyandbumpydiary

It'll melt away in no time I bet! :)

And at least your going back down the the same weight, imagine if you said "f*** it" and didnt bother with cambridge in between!! :O

i know! i cant imagine how much weight i'd put on if i didnt bother in between! its frightening how u can gain so quick but saying that, i know i've eaten terribly when ive been on my breaks, we're talking chips, chocolate, creamy pastas, pizzas, mcds, anything bad you name it, ive had it! so at least i know that when i do go onto slimming world to maintain then i shouldnt gain as long as i'm keeping my food in check and staying healthy!

at my weigh in i gained another 2lbs from last week which i was expecting so i'm 9st 12lbs now and i've got just over a week to shed some pounds before majorca so fingers crossed i'll have a decent loss before i gain again! eek!

struggling with achieving a high weight loss this week, so far according to my home scales i've lost 4lbs which is great but as its my first week back after a break, i feel i should have lost more by now. ive upped my water intake so i'm hoping for a little bit more of a drop before my weigh in on weds. am determined to push to get into the 8s when i get back from majorca, the 9s seem to be my nemesis as whenever ive lost weight on previous diets, i've only ever got to the 9s so i really need to focus in july and august to get to my goal. am really hoping that i dont go mad in majorca as its an all-inclusive break, eek!! i'll look to stick to protein based foods or at least try and eat a healthy diet rather than grabbing the chips!

lost 5lbs at weigh-in before majorca so very pleased with that! plus my CDC measured me and i've managed to lose 1.5 inches off my hips which is crazy as they never shift so i cant understand whats happened there, especially as i've havent actually lost any weight this month apart from the holiday weight that i initially gained! its giving me the motivation to try and restrain myself when im away. im sticking to the diet until tomorrow when im having a meal for my friends birthday but i will have a shake in the morning to compensate and will stick to shakes on saturday before i go on the sunday to limit the damage too. lookign forward to my last break and also getting back on track to get the last stone or so off before i can maintain!

thats amazing!! well done you, i wanna be where you are xxxx

im hoping to sts this week (a loss would be amazing obv!) after a naughty few days x

thanks lil legs! you may find you lose even after a few naughty days, i've found that i havent gained as much as i originally prepared myself for when i went on my holiday and wkend break so sometimes having food is not as bad as you first think! obviously i would never eat what i have on hols as a regular diet when i reintroduce food but the breaks have made me realise that i shouldnt be afraid of going back onto solids when my goal is nearing!

when was the last time you were measured too? i asked my CDC to measure me last night just to check that i hadnt had any massive inch gains and i ended up losing 1.5 inches off my hips and staying the same everywhere else which was fab so make sure you measure monthly too to have a different take on your loss instead of just looking at the scales, they're not always nice to us!

you're doing well on your diet onlya few lbs gained on hols so you'll get that off in no time! what weight are you currently? x

last week i was back to 9 st 13.5 - if i lost half a pound this week id be delighted! Hope its not a gain though, dont wanna tip back over into the 10s.

off plan on sat - my friend is cooking us a 3 course meal with drinks - eeek, but i am determined to get back to it on sunday-fri and hope im ok the next sat. then i have nothing on the weekend after so i have be 100% then the hen party where i have to be a schoolgirl...need to shift a few pounds!!! x

you'll be fine, like you say get back on it straight away the next day to limit any water gain and i bet it'll be fine by the time you weigh in the following week. i think when you're nearer to goal it gets harder to focus sometimes, especially when things get in the way! if i hadnt gone on my breaks this year i would have probably been either at goal or a few lbs away but i'm currently a stone above it, even more after hols! just got to refocus for the rest of the summer and have september as my goal mark to aim for!!

yes we'll get there, we are nearly there so we'll have to keep an eye out for each other on here and drive our goals over the summer! ive got my friends wedding too in august so ideally i want to be as slim as possible for that as i want to treat myself to a new dress! i dont want to set a goal for that date yet though as i wont know how much holiday gain i'll have until next week so i'll reassess a week Sunday! x

You will be fine :)

Ive had my dress for the wedding, fits now but it's ultra clingy so the more I can lose the better!! x

its always good to try the dress on around every 2 weeks to see how its fitting. i'm going to wait until the week of the wedding to get a dress, leaving it late but because of all the up and down with my weight loss after holidays, i need to give it as long as i can to see what my weight loss results can be before the wedding. im hoping for a stone by then as its a stone a month on average so including my current post holiday weight, if i lose a stone by the wedding, i should be in the low 9s with any luck so will hopefully be in a standard size 10 dress! x

am getting back on track with the weight loss and finding it ok this time round. trying not to weigh until my official weigh in on weds as i want to see how well i can do without sneaking a peek! went shopping with my skinny friends today and felt crappy coz i couldnt get into a size 12 pair of jeans when according to the size chart on new looks website im apparently a size 10 in jeans!! got a month to go before my friends wedding and would like to fit into a nice slinky style dress for that so have to be extremely focused this month for it and hopefully, if im very good and the cambridge fairies sprinkle their magic on me, i may even be in the 8s by the time the wedding come round so that'll be a great psychological (and hopefully, physical!) boost!!

Go for it hun! Im gonna try my best to be really good this week, but i am feeling sorry for myself today - havent gone into work for overtime because im so tired and my tattoo is killing me, so tender today - going to visit my gran in hospital and craving a subway - may just have a 1000 day today and 810 tues-friday? hmm xxx

Go for it hun! Im gonna try my best to be really good this week, but i am feeling sorry for myself today - havent gone into work for overtime because im so tired and my tattoo is killing me, so tender today - going to visit my gran in hospital and craving a subway - may just have a 1000 day today and 810 tues-friday? hmm xxx

do whatever is best for you, even if that means having an 810/1000 day, then at least itll prob prevent you from going off the rails if you are craving naughty foods. its worse if you're feeling tired or rundown too so make sure you look after yourself rather than just focusing on short-term weight loss goals. it'll all balance out in the end! i cant wait to start juddd to eat foooood! x

Back