lumpyandbumpydiary

Ahh you'll be there easily by then :)
The size guide I don't always find to be right though, I've bought 2 different styles of jeans the same size from there and one fit the other didn't so try it on and you might be surprised!

Ahh you'll be there easily by then :)
The size guide I don't always find to be right though, I've bought 2 different styles of jeans the same size from there and one fit the other didn't so try it on and you might be surprised!

i've done that before, weirdly enough bought the same style jeans in the same size but one in blue and the other in black and the blue fit me lovely but the black wouldnt get past my thighs! how odd! whether the label was wrong i dont know but i've noticed bootcut jeans tend to have more room than skinny jeans for example, think it's coz there's less material!

Hey dont worry about the gain could be due to TOTM.

You have down do well keep it up.

I am stopping CD for a while as I am exercising really hard and it's not good I was told by my consultant as I am preparing for my run is she said rather than me having other issues I should stop and once I have finished my run and go back to normal routine with normal exercise so u should start than.

I will still be keep up with your diary an supporting you.

I am becoming more fit exercise wise an loading very little weight but am pleased.

I ran my first 8km and was really happy but now just need to sort the timing out.

Can't believe how much running takes out you it's not as easy as I thought it was.

Have a good weekend

skinnys said:
Hey dont worry about the gain could be due to TOTM.

You have down do well keep it up.

I am stopping CD for a while as I am exercising really hard and it's not good I was told by my consultant as I am preparing for my run is she said rather than me having other issues I should stop and once I have finished my run and go back to normal routine with normal exercise so u should start than.

I will still be keep up with your diary an supporting you.

I am becoming more fit exercise wise an loading very little weight but am pleased.

I ran my first 8km and was really happy but now just need to sort the timing out.

Can't believe how much running takes out you it's not as easy as I thought it was.

Have a good weekend

Hey that's amazing. I ideally have the same gameplan. I started exercising last year and love it however I only have managed to loose about 1 stone and keep on going up and down. I have a personal trainer and I know my fitness has increased but because I've just had Surery I cannot exercise and miss it badly. I thought I'd try CD in a few weeks and hope to shift my pounds and shift my mental attitude and start again my fitness when I have lost 2 stones at least. How did implant yours skinny?

Newtocd said:
Hey that's amazing. I ideally have the same gameplan. I started exercising last year and love it however I only have managed to loose about 1 stone and keep on going up and down. I have a personal trainer and I know my fitness has increased but because I've just had Surery I cannot exercise and miss it badly. I thought I'd try CD in a few weeks and hope to shift my pounds and shift my mental attitude and start again my fitness when I have lost 2 stones at least. How did implant yours skinny?

I mean plan yours not implant.....

Well I used to have porridge in the morning before gym session than have a soup at 12 and than a shake and a small protein meal.

I have a PT and he told me to stop it and so did my CD consultant it effects my energy levels and said I should just have smaller meals.

I am loosing slowly but getting times so am pleased with that. Last 2 days I have been eating but am very sensible with what I am eating . I have a cereal bar and banana at 7am.
Gym at 7.30 and have a litre of water
A small lunch and dinner and in between am having fruit and nuts if needed. Water as well

Feel really good and solved my constipation issue which I have suffered from
Time to time.

I am preparing for 10km run and that in 6weeks 4 left now hence due to the rigorous routine it's best not to be following a diet.

I'll let you know how much I
Loose in 4 weeks

weigh-in tonight lost 2lbs. bit disappointed as only lost 1lb last week so am starting to worry that my weight loss will start slowing up now. i've managed to get into the 9s on numerous occasions b4 and weight loss has always slowed at that point. i just hope i can keep my resolve going and not want to give up. i'm off to london tmrw with work for an overnight stay so will have a bit of a problem with food but will have shakes where i can and stick to protein where i have to have food.hope it doesnt impact too much on next week's weigh in.

Welldone!!! I think you just being harsh. As the weeks go on you to tend to loose very little and may b sometimes stepping up a plan or 2 helps kick start the weight loss again

Hope your trip to London went well and managed to stick to the diet.

Well done on 2lb loss hun its great!
You will reach your goal eventually as long as you stay strong, and remember it doesn't matter how long it takes you to get there!

hey guys! i managed to be pretty good in London. on wednesday i had a soup b4 i left the house, then had chicken breast pieces and boiled eggs on the train and had another soup in the room in london, plus about 3.5 litres of water. we had breakfast included with the room so i had bacon and scrambled egg, i know its not allowed on CD (bacon) but its Atkins style so i had a couple of rashers and filled up on the egg. had a shake at the course and then had to have chicken drumsticks from sainsbury (not coated and without skin) on the train on the way home, not a lot of choice around! i only took the bare chicken bits off it so it was chicken and not anything else. also drunk around 3 litres of water too. weighed this morning and am heavier than my weigh in but i'm really hoping it'll rectify itself by next week as i'm hoping its perhaps water retention from travelling plus the fact that my diet hasnt been exactly CD the past 2 days although i havent had carbs! fingers crossed!

You've done really well hun :)
its hard when you're out and about but you have made good choices, all atkins friendly so you will still be in ketosis.
Don't worry about the scales for now they will move down in a couple of days.

You've done really well hun :)
its hard when you're out and about but you have made good choices, all atkins friendly so you will still be in ketosis.
Don't worry about the scales for now they will move down in a couple of days.

thanks hun, i hope ur right! getting back on track today got two soups in work plus having a mousse tonight and buckets of water! weighing-in next Weds so hopefully will rectify by then!! x

Oh you'll be loads down by wednesday! Good luck :)

weigh-in tonight, been really good this week, had 4 litres of water every day stuck rigidly to the shakes but weighed in the house this morn and have only lost 2lbs again. i know any loss in good but i've had slow losses the past few weeks now and i'm off on hols in 3 weeks so really wanted to lose a good amount b4 i went but i think everythings all slowed down at the minute. may try 810 next week to boost me so i'll be popping to the supermarket to pick some stuff up after tonights weigh-in, celeriac chips and cod seems like the meal i'm looking forward to the most!

lumpyandbumpy said:
weigh-in tonight, been really good this week, had 4 litres of water every day stuck rigidly to the shakes but weighed in the house this morn and have only lost 2lbs again. i know any loss in good but i've had slow losses the past few weeks now and i'm off on hols in 3 weeks so really wanted to lose a good amount b4 i went but i think everythings all slowed down at the minute. may try 810 next week to boost me so i'll be popping to the supermarket to pick some stuff up after tonights weigh-in, celeriac chips and cod seems like the meal i'm looking forward to the most!

How was your official weighin? Hope it went well....

How was your weigh in hun? x

hello both! i actually lost 3lbs, landed! very happy with that but am still going to follow 810 this week now to see if it does help boost me b4 holiday plus helps me to start digesting real food again b4 i go away, dont want to end up with a bad tummy on hols!

hope ur both doing ok on the diet, summer's nearly here so keep that motivation in mind! cant wait to start buying new clothes!! x

i've only got 3 weeks til my holiday and although i'm sticking to CD, i'm starting to feel my willpower is slipping. i keep thinking about how nice it'll be to have a break when i go on holidays and what nice food I can have :( then today i went and had a biscuit! it was only one and the carb amount was 6g which is high for one poxy biscuit but I suppose at least its not 50g of carbs from chips or creamy pasta. Im so disappointed because i havent had chocolate since i started CD and i'm so pleased with myself for sticking to that but now i've gone and been naughty :(. hope it doesnt impact on my weigh-in this week. i'm drinking loads of water to try and flush it out so hoping that'll help. what i'm worried about the most is my resolve when i return from hols. i'll still have around a stone and a half (maybe more if I gain on hols) to go b4 goal so i'll need to get back on CD straight away but i've read so many posts about it being hard to get back into it after you have a break, i just hope i can find the willpower to start again!

Stick with lots of salads, fish, chicken etc on holiday and you'll be fine!!

yes will defo try and stick to the protein! whenever i've had any food on CD its always been chicken, eggs etc and never had a gain so it obviously helps you stay in ketosis and keep burning the fat off!

Back