lumpyandbumpydiary

followed pretty much 810 week this week to see if i could boost my metabolism but dont think its worked very well! i weighed this morn at home, lost 1lb in the morning but since then ive had 2 shakes and water so i think it may be a sts this week or worse a gain! will see tonight at weigh in but thinking of just following SS now until my holiday in 3 weeks so that i can try and get as much off as i can by then :)

You might be surprised before w.i comes around, if you have boosted your metabolism you will notice it in your weigh in next week after going back to SS.
Good luck for tonight!

You might be surprised before w.i comes around, if you have boosted your metabolism you will notice it in your weigh in next week after going back to SS.
Good luck for tonight!

thanks krissykat! i actually lost 2lbs so very happy with that! am focusing on going back onto SS next week for my hols so hopefully i can get as close to the 9 stone mark as possible before i go away!

how are you doing with your diet? some good losses over the past month for you on ur signature! x

I'm sure you will be well on your way to 9 stone and below by then!

Its going ok, had loads of days off lately which is making it difficult but back in the game now and looking forward to my w.i tonight :)

I'm sure you will be well on your way to 9 stone and below by then!

Its going ok, had loads of days off lately which is making it difficult but back in the game now and looking forward to my w.i tonight :)

good stuff! i'm sure you will have a good loss if you've stuck to it recently. like u said sometimes having a bit of food speeds your metabolism up so when u go back onto SS, it can really make a difference! i'm going to try and stick to SS rigidly this week although i did have 2 boiled eggs for breakfast this morn but thats coz ive got a very long day - work til 5 then uni lecture til 8 so need some sustenance for that one!!!

good luck for ur weigh in tonight, hope it goes well :)

I'm sure a couple of eggs won't make much difference so don't worry :)
Yikes, hope today goes nice and quick for you!

havent really stuck to SS completely this week, cant stop eating yummy boiled eggs! i'm definitely slowing down on the weight loss because of it so i'm disappointed that i cant force myself to just stick to SS in time for my hols. its my last weigh in next week, got one tomorrow then one next tues b4 i go away so i really want to lose as much as i can before then. hopefully i can make myself stick to SS for the last 2 weeks now, i'm getting awful naughty! it makes me worry that i wont be able to get back into CD when i return from hols as I'll have to try and stick to SS as best as I can before my little trip to Majorca in July, its an all inclusive wkend!!

only lost 1lb last night and another 3.25 inches off too which shows that my losses are slowing right down now :( i should be pleased as its still coming off but because my holiday is looming i'm down about my slow losses, i had hoped to be nearer to the 9 stone mark by now but will try my best to drink plenty of water before I go and see if that helps get the weight off before I go. I'm 9st 9lbs now so i think ideally before I get on the plane I'd like to get to around 9st 5lbs so that when I do put weight on when I'm away it hopefully wont creep too much into the 10s again.

the fact that i've got a hen wkend 4 days after I come back from hols panics me more than anything because its not so much the first holiday, its the overlap between the two, i'll have 2 full weeks off the diet really which i'm nervous about because the potential weight gain in that period terrifies me!!

Hey you have done really. You should be proud.

I have read that once you have lost most the last bit is always hard and take longer as you lost the most of it already.

When you going in holiday?

I did my 10km run and am really happy as it was a big achievement for me. I am now off for holidays form2 weeks but once I am
Back I am seriously focusing on Cambridge as I have 6 weeks before I for my a wedding abroad. I still weigh 146lb and as long as I get to 120lb I will be over the moon.

I hope I can do a good job as you.

Enjoy your holidays. Have fun and I'll e back in 2 weeks updating day1

Hey you have done really. You should be proud.

I have read that once you have lost most the last bit is always hard and take longer as you lost the most of it already.

When you going in holiday?

I did my 10km run and am really happy as it was a big achievement for me. I am now off for holidays form2 weeks but once I am
Back I am seriously focusing on Cambridge as I have 6 weeks before I for my a wedding abroad. I still weigh 146lb and as long as I get to 120lb I will be over the moon.

I hope I can do a good job as you.

Enjoy your holidays. Have fun and I'll e back in 2 weeks updating day1

thanks skinnys! glad to hear you completed your 10k, what an achievement! you must be so proud, that's excellent!

I'm on holidays on the 4th june, so a week next Monday, looking forward to being able to have some food just nervous about the gain but then again as long as i get back on it right away then it should come off again!

where are you going on hols? hope you enjoy too!!

thought i'd quickly update the old diary before i start the first of my 3 hols this year! so far i've managed to lose 38lbs, so 4lbs shy of stone and a stone away from my final goal. very pleased with how ive done and how well ive managed to stick to the diet, although admittedly it hasnt been completeyl 100% the whole way through!! am taking shakes with me on hols so im planning to haven one shake in the day with plenty of water and try and stick to protein based foods in the night, give or take a few days for treat meals. i think the real test will be the hen wkend when i return, although i have more access to utensils to make shakes then so at least that's helpful! i'm hoping i only put on 7lbs when im away so that i can get that off when i get back and focus on reaching my goal by the time the summer's out!

home from hols! weighed this morning as official weigh in isnt til tmrw night and had to assess the damage! put on half a stone which is pleasing as i ended up pigging out on hols rather than sticking to having a shake a day and eating protein! so much for willpower, but considering the amount of crap i ate, half a stone gain is very good,plus its TOTM this week so hopefully thatll account for some of the gain too! back on the shakes today, had a litre of water already and am having my first shake now, mmmm chicken and mushroom soup :)

Hey well done!! I am now back from holiday as well and will start the diet from Monday as I am out and about this week with no routine and lots of running around and parties on the weekend.

I really need to loose 1.5stone as have a cousins wedding end of July

I will start my diary from Monday.

I really new to take a lead from your book as you are really dedicated

Hey well done!! I am now back from holiday as well and will start the diet from Monday as I am out and about this week with no routine and lots of running around and parties on the weekend.

I really need to loose 1.5stone as have a cousins wedding end of July

I will start my diary from Monday.

I really new to take a lead from your book as you are really dedicated

im going to a wedding this summer too and hoping to get into the 8s for it. its first week of august, i would get to the 8s sooner if i had a straight run but all these holidays in the way its not ideal!! after this wkend ive got an all-inclusive break in spain for 4 days in 2 weeks time so i cant see me getting any lower than my original weight pre-holiday which was 9st 6lbs until all the holidays are out of the way. i think i should lose a few lbs before friday this week,hopefully 4-5 lbs so if i put that back on this wkend i'll be back to where i started today then i'll have around 12 days before Spain to shift some more weight and then assess the damage after Spain to aim for the low 9s/high 8s by the wedding date!!

weighed in last night at official weigh-in and have only gained 4lbs on hols! got back on SS straightaway the day after i flew home and stuck to it all day tuesday and yesterday so the diet has obviously helped the weight shift very quickly. another full day of SS today and i will have a shake for breakfast tomorrow before embarking on the hen wkend! i am planning on taking weetabix with me to line my stomach every day so that the cravings for bad food will be kept at bay. i dont want to go as mad as i did on my holiday so that hopefully i can get back into SS again after this wkend and drop the pounds as quickly as i'm doing this week!

Only a 4lb gain is really good going as you were on your hols.

Yourl have dropped that back off in no time :)

Only a 4lb gain is really good going as you were on your hols.

Yourl have dropped that back off in no time :)

yes i cant believe how lucky ive been! i had a sneaky weigh this morn too and i'm down to 9st 8lbs today! hopefully if i drink lots of water today and stick strictly to my 3 shakes then i could potentially be back at 9st 6lbs tomorrow morning, which is what i had got down to before i went on holiday! crazy how good the diet is! x

That is really crazy! Hope it's the same for me lol.

back from my hen wkend! have gained 4lbs so that not too bad as i did drink every night and didnt eat well up there! i managed to get back down to 9st 8lbs before i went by sticking to SS for 3 days so i lost 5lbs in that period and have put 4lbs back on so hopefully will get that off by next week as long as i stick to it well!!

Back