Lumpyroo's Worried

Aww Lumps,i know how you are feeling,now youve taken that tablet go have a lie down for a couple of hours with a cold compress..
Hope you feel better soon (((hugs))) xx

Im feeling your pain too lumpy:( although i havnt had a bad head for ages(touch every piece of wood in the house!) when i get them mine can last as long as a week:eek:! it just feels like my head doesnt belong to me & i cant function properly!
Anyhow get better soon xxxx

Hope your day improved m'dear and tomorrow will be a good one! Take care and chin up. We are all here for you :) x x

Morning Guys (just)

Still feeling a bit weird today... migraine hasnt come to full blown yet but I can still feel it coming on...

No news to report... Im not really doing WW at the moment just keeping an eye on what I eat... eh to a point.... I will come back just once things have sorted themselves out... which hopefully will be next week

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well! Post later xxx

Fingers crossed it goes away soon and doesn't turn into a full blown one :) Never had a migraine so don't really understand, but I'm guessing it's worse than my TOTM cramps so you have my sympathies!

Make sure you don't go too off the rails, maybe try eating just Filling Foods until you start counting points again :)

xx

Really hope you are feeling much better now
if not take tablets before bed and hopefully you will wake up feeling much better

Worried

Hi guys I know I have been MIA for the passed few days but my whole momentum of getting restarted on WW has fallen through. Im moving back home and Ive a lot of things going on my mind in terms of things to do etc... am I making excuses?

Well in the last two weeks I have done more damage and I feel now Im back to square one and I feel so down with my body, my confidence is gone, I look in the mirror and I dont recognise the person in the mirror anymore and I hated myself last year when I felt like this and I hate myself now for failing and putting all the weight I lost last year back on!

So Im crying out for advice guys... What do I do? Where do I start?

Mornin lumps! just a quickie from me as its 7am & i need to get ready for work :(
im sorry to hear you are having a downer but as you said you really have got a lot of stuff going on so just try to eat as best you can(without pointing).

As for the feelings about yourself im sure you are a really kind,beautiful person so please dont beat yourself up with crappy thoughts as you will just spiral downwards into a low low place:cry: We are all here for you to have a rant at if you need to!

Will be back later to see how you are,hopefully some of the others can give you more practical advice as ive got to rush see ya hun xxxxxxxx

Awwwwww Lumpy you have done the hard part, you have recognised you are unhappy and you know why.
A few years ago i lost about 4 stone on WW and then when it finnished got slack and put it all back on and more, it was soooooooo disheartening on the scales the first day and NEVER wanted to feel like that again !!

Where are you living now, can you forward plan your meals, if im struggling i do that and i know what im having and when and to be honest the feeling of structure in amongst chaos can be a good thing. Will you be able to slip back into the plan when you are home ?

The only place to start is at the beggining, tell yourself this is the LAST time you will feel like this and celebrate every little loss.

Hope thats of some help and isnt just the ramblings of a mad woman lol :D

Morning LR.
Sorry you are feeling like this hunny,you need to stop thinking of yourself in this way,you are a lovely person.:)

As you have said you have alot going on at the mo its stressful moving anyway,get yourself moved and back to basics as soon as you can,remember we are all here to support each other and help in any way we can.
Please dont beat yerself up,chin up chuck,sorry i havent really helped,if you want to chat just send me a PM...
sending massive squashy :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Vodka, Fuzz and Charly thank you so much for your kind words... you have made me feel so much better about myself..

V yeah when I move back home I will HAVE to make my own meals so planning will be a lot easier, and I think once I can get control of that Im half way there!

Im going to go back to the meetings (Starting Monday) get myself weighed and take one day at a time. Never look back always look forward.. Right? My friend wants to do WW again with me, but I think for the next few weeks I need to just concentrate on myself and go to the meetings on my own until I get the hang of it again! Is that mean of me? I want to support her but I dont even have the support for myself at the moment... oh well thats another thing to sort out!

Thanks again guys.. hopefully I will get out of this dark cloud, I really dont like the feeling!

i can only echo what the others have said, we've all been there and understand how you feel ! for some strange reason its far easier to beat yourself up than to be understanding of your own position sometimes. we all think we should do everything perfectly however much we have going on, but we're all only human

Get settled after your move and have a clean fresh start.

oh yeah...and smile:D

Hi Lumpy

Sorry your having a bad time of it lately hun. Its funny but we are only human and emotional eating is what we do in the hope to make are selves feel better!

Get ur self settleb back at home and then make a date and go for it! Sometimes are food we eat is the only thing we can be in control of. You know WW works so make ur self mini goals i.e. every 2-3 wk's and aim for one at a time. I've gone back to basics with WW myself as I get sloppy if I let it slide along guessing points/measurements. Am trying to control my snacking at mo as I've let that slip also - started with my week away on hol and hasn't stopped. Like you though I'm determined not to let my weight creep back up - no more! Today is a new day. Best of luck hun x

Hey Roo
I am just wondering how things are
are you back home yet
do you feel more in control

please let us know how you are doing

as the girls have said to me - this is the place to be even (or should that be especially) when things arent going to plan

H xxx

also sorry to have not been here for you - but been in my own bad place -

Back