Lumpyroo's Worried

Roo I too think it time you visited the doctors - I know we are trying to eat healthy but some of the B vitamins can affect you and if some are missing you can get very tired - just take a check through and make sure you arent lacking in one of them :) apart from that as I say doctors just to discuss it :)
hope you managed that walk tonight and hope you sleep well tonight too

Dr charly recommends a holiday roo to recharge your flat batteries..just wish i could take you with me!:D x

Treating Thursday

Afternoon everyone!

Well I am outside the back garden sunning myself while posting... Can life get any better than this??:D

Ive had a very busy day yesterday so I wasnt able to hop on to the forums.. missed all you guys :wave_cry:

Well I didnt go to my WI yesterday (I know I know very naughty of me) I will try and go tomorrow (was in college all day today so didnt get a chance) I think I have put on weight as I have been treating myself all day yesterday and today (TOTM and felt like I needed tlc!)

I was at acupunture yesterday and my acupunturist had informed me that my weird illness was infact the starts of flu-type virus. So after lots of needles and massage.. I feel like a million dollars!! Thanks everyone for your kind words and support.. really helped me *KISS KISS*

Food plan and exercise plan went out the window so will get back on track tomorrow...

I'll check in on people's posts over the next couple of hours...

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!!

Roo glad you feel so much better
it was sunny here and I was out in the garden with the dogs and a book
but over cast and very heavy feeling now so come indoors :)
enjoy your evening

One of the things I love about these forums is that everyone's so interesting :) (in a nice way obviously :D)
My parents are VERY scientific and believe that homeopathy/acupuncture etc is all complete rubbish, so it's nice to hear from some who it's helped :D

Also, I have noticed your little titles - they seem to be rather negative! :p
I think you should have 'shiny saturday' and 'fantastic friday' ;)

xx

Hey Roo,
Hope you have a fab weekend, the suns shining here already!
xx

New Start

Hey everyone

Well I’ve been away from WW for the past few weeks. I had to knuckle down and do an assignment, so I headed home and of course the diet and way of thinking went out the window and all the hard work I have done in losing weight has been for nothing, which of course got that nasty cycle going!

Anyway, I went on the bathroom scales today and I saw that Im nearly 15 stone and that made me realise this has GOT TO STOP.. so now I am more than ever determined to lose the weight this time round. It is going to be a slow process, I know that and I realise that, I am going to restart on Wednesday which will give me a day to get my cupboards and the shopping sorted. Im going to go to the old foggie meeting on Wednesdays (I’ll be moving back home in two weeks time so I will transfer to the nicer leader then :D)

So my goals are as follows:-

1.[FONT=&quot] Lose 1lb a week (more will be a bonus!)[/FONT]
2.[FONT=&quot] Keep within points (5 out of 7!)[/FONT]
3.[FONT=&quot] Increase exercise (swim / cycle / walk)[/FONT]

I hope everyone will keep giving me all the support and advice that I will need in my weight loss journey!

xxx

Well t-1 before I go back to WW tomorrow. I have today as a gentle reminder of what its like.. been good on the exercise BAD on the diet!

Ive had a very busy day running around doing all my adhoc chores, went swimming which ended up me giving up because there was so many people there (think I will go back to the morning sessions!) I went for a walk (15 mins each way) it was tough on the way back I didnt realise how out of shape I am.. have to get that under control too!

Anyway hope everyone is well!

Can someone scare me because Ive just got the hiccups :mad:

Hey roo,
Pleased to see you back. You can do it, you were doing it, you will do it!
All the best, have you seen the B2B challenge fuzzy started? It's very good and keeps you on track.
What day do you wi? Xx

Hiya Lumps..
I wish you lots n lots of luck for your restart and will be looking out for ya on the B-2-B challenge!!
see you there xx :D

Hi everyone well Im having a good day point wise if you leave out 2 skinni lattes from Starbucks, 2 skinni muffins and 1 white magnum.. do they count?:D

I feel like Ive walked a marathon today! Its National Bike week here in Ireland and although I have a bike I consciously made a decision NOT to drive today so Ive been walking and taking public transport.. so far (according to my trusty ww pedometer) Ive earned 4 APS which means I can cancel out 1.5 of those yummy lattes;)

Anybody have a clue on how much points wise they are?

Didnt get up in time for my WI so Im going to check the times tomorrow and go in the morning.

To make up for my sugar cravings Im going to make BNS after Home and Away and eat my SFJ and just drink my water and hope I dont gave!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

well done on all the walking!I wish they would stop showing that magnum advert!! I keep wanting one!! Good luck for WI

Ok after totting up all that I ate and drank today I went over my points by 8.5:cry: BUT thanks to my walking I pulled back 4 points:rolleyes:

Today's lesson is... DONT GO TO STARBUCKS and DONT GET A MAGNUM EVER AGAIN (or until my tushie fits into my fav jeans!) I will just have to find an alternative ice-cream thats low on points!

Hey Roo,
Skinny cow ice cream or solero lollies are lush and only 2 points I think or 2.5!
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Back