Lumpyroo's Worried

is that the big soleros or the small ones?

I think Solero Exotic is only 1 point

Might just go and check that lol

Actually i was wrong they are 2 points in them lol

Ok had a look around the Walls website

Solero Exoctic and Solero Smoothie Strawberry and Banana
99KCls; 2.5g Sats = 2pts

Solero Smoothie Blackberry and Banana 99Kcls; 1g Sat = 1pt

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy Days!

I have had a couple of exotics the last couple of days and under counted them ( norty norty lol ), hopefully will ride them off tomorrow anyway

AND i am starting my army fitness thingy tomorrow, i bought a book from work and it has stages, 12 week blocks at a time and tomorrow is run for 1 minute, walk for 3 minutes and repeat that 4 times. Sounds simple enough right lol - well it did until i made the mistake of telling my OH aabout it and he offered to come with me, now he is getting all neurotic about it and saying " Oh you have to run fast, you can run longer than that, you have to out in effort " flippin men i said if he is going to shout not to come lol

Dont worry about the under pointing soleros.. 6 of them is not the equivalent of 6 magnums... you will be fine!

I dont know if I like the idea of Army Camp.. sounds all too painful for my liking.. but best of luck with it! OHs... what are they like:rolleyes:

i have some really nice ice lols i think they are solero but they are called 'very berry' they are lovley and 1.5 points.

sounds like you've had a great day with all that walking

Today IS the Day!

Morning all

Even though its very cloudy in Dublin and looks like its going to be a miserable day I WONT BE BEATEN! I was lying in bed this morning and realised that Im off on holidays in TEN WEEKS PEOPLE TEN WEEKS!!! I really have to get my act in gear and start losing some weight!

Im going to aim small and aim to lose 1lb a week, if I can do that I will be VERY happy! Of course if I lose more BRILL but small baby steps!

I was going to go to a WW meeting today to officially restart, but they dont hold any meetings on a Thursday around where I live and I have checked all the other locations.. it must be their day off.. so I was thinking that I will start today and then go to the meeting tomorrow to get properly weighed.. what do peeps think?

Food plan for today:-

B:- Porridge, 1 ww formage Frais (3.5pts)
L:- BNS Soup (0pts)
D:- Lasagne from Fast Start and salad (7pts)
F:- Banana (1), pear (0.5pt), apple (0.5pt)
W:- 2 litres of liquid E:- aim 2APs

12/21pts but the other 11 will be used for lattes and snacks n things

Right I better go and get my act together.. hope everyone has a lovely day! I will check people's posts later on!

Hiya Roo how is it going
sorry I have not been around to be supportive - but my head has been in a very funny place - just getting round to visiting now

hope your restart is going well

Sleepless in Dublin

This is going to be a very quick post as Im just BLAH!

Basically I was moving some of my stuff back home yesterday, sat on the bed and it broke (easily fixed) but told my brother (who Ive never seen do any DIY) and said oh dont worry you wont be able to fix it and he got a snot on him! He couldnt change a light bulb a few years ago!

Anyway then I got home and my BF informed me that he was going out with the lads and did I want to go (eh only giving me short notice) I said no (funds a REALLY in existence and I cant afford it). I was then woken up by him at 5am giving out to the fact that I didnt go out with him! ggrrrr I just cant win!

Anyway Ive been up since 6am and Im VERY GROUCHY! ggrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its his sister's birthday today so she is coming over for dinner. I get on with his sis but Im just in no humour to be on my best behaviour and no doubt there will be arguments between myself and the BF before she arrives.. MEN:mad::mad::mad:

Hiya lumpy

Hope you are feeling happier later. All men are freaks! Had enough of them. Decided to be celibate or a while... at least till enrique iglesias comes knocking... mmm ;) haha

Have a lovely day

XXXX

Mornin lumpy! notice i didnt say "good" as im in a bad mood just like you!
I tell you what i was saying to my friend on fri why cant we just be happy on our own as men do my head in plus cause us all sorts of grief! i have some major work worries going on & all my oh can think about is how i feel about him!:mad:

I can honestly say ive never been depressed but im on a major downer at the mo & it def isnt holiday blues its serious lack of money & bf & work probs basically my whole life! ha ha i have to laugh or ill be crying the whole time!

Hope you manage to get through today without too much trauma im terrible when i have to be around other peeps when NOT in the mood id rather be alone!

Will be thinking of you hun..sending you big sympathetic hugs xxxxxx

Hiya LR.
Sorry youve had a carp time,hope it gets better for you and im very sorry about the B2B challenge,if there are enough peeps i might reopen it maybe next week..
take care hunny xx

Morning everyone

This is going to be a short post.. dont know whats wrong with me today but I have absolutley no energy, I feel like I have been knocked down by a bus! AND Ive so much to do.. I think I will rest for the morning and re assess things later

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i have days like that, when my get up and go has got up and gone. fortunately it always comes back eventually!! days like that i tend to look around and think right, being kind to myself-what do i actually NEED to do today and what will be ok to leave for another day? obviously if you're really exhausted everything will be a priority!!

Hope you feel better after a bit of a chillax

Hi lumpy

Thanks for your visits to my spirodic diary - am back to the diet today after hols its been hard!

Hope your feeling a bit more energetic today am sure this lousy weather don't help its very muggy which zaps energy....bring back the sunshine ;)

Good luck for a good WW day xxx

Thanks guys I think its the start of a migraine (usually get them TOTM) Ive just taken an precautionary tablet so hopefully that will ease things!

Anyway will hopefully start looking at people's posts later on!

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Back