Lumpyroo's Worried

curlywurlys (2.5) / fudges (2) are my chocolate saviours.. i find ww products make me feel like i'm forcing myself to be good.. the crisps are okay i really like them but for a chocolatey fix, i just go for a small bar of choc.. i freeze my curlywurlies and then i suck them and they last for aaaages :D

curly wurlys (2.5) / fudges (2) are my chocolate saviours....i freeze my curly wurlies and then i suck them and they last for aaaages

Oh yum yum I cant wait to try them frozen!!

Ok so much for being 100% ww today.. I was being oh so good, had my breakfast, lunch, went for 40minute walk, then I went to Starbucks had a latte (forgot to ask for a skinny one:copon:) and had their skinny ginger and carrot muffin and to make matters worse, I now scoffed down TWO white chocolate bars from Lidl DAMN IT!!!:mad:

OMG i didnt know fudges were only 2 points!!

if you want a choc fix try the new ww luxury iced choclate brownie desserta-2 pts and they are really rich. The brownie part in the bottom isnt the best bit but the sauce on the top is to die for-let it be out of the freezer for a couple of mins so it goes a bit runny and:17729:

the new ww luxury iced chocolate brownie dessert-2 pts and they are really rich. The brownie part in the bottom isnt the best bit but the sauce on the top is to die for-let it be out of the freezer for a couple of mins so it goes a bit runny and:17729:
:8855:Mommyb!

Well good morning to ye all, hope everyone is fine this horrid dull day of a Tues! Im in good form this morning. I was very proud of myself I got up and went for a swim at 7:30am! Havent been swimming in yonks so for the first couple of lengths I struggled but by the end of the 30 mins (or so) I was back to me old self! I am determined now to keep it up I even bought a "dipper ticket" (12 swims for the price of 10!) so no excuses now!

After starting very well yesterday and been 100% ww, I just fell at the last hurdle and scoffed a ginger & carrot muffin and latte from Starbucks and then scoffed two lidl bars (Im getting deja vu I think I might have blogged this already!)

Right yesterday was then, today is NOW so for today's food plan Ruth is going to have:-
B:- 2 scotch pancakes and 2tbsp of maple syrup, skinny latte 3pts
L:- shop bought soup (any suggestions?) ?pts
D:- pork stir fry with noodles 7.5pts
F:- 3 plums, 1 banana, 1 apple, 1 orange 3pts
S:- sugar free jelly opts :D ww treats

the heinz big soups are quite low - the vegetable is 3, as is the beef and mushroom.. both are really nice and very filling. Sainsburys do a be good to yourself spicy tomato and lentil which is nice.. think its 2.5, and even their basics soups (creamed chicken, vegetable or cream of tomato) are only 2.5 max (tomato is 2.5, other 2 are 2) and the sainsburys regular soups - chicken noodle, spring vegetable, vegetable and minestrone are all only 2 points a tin as well :)

Thanks Rach I knew I could count on you for advice ;)

sorry they are mostly sainsburys ones.. but i work there so I generally shop there too :p x

I noted that :p unfortunatley we dont have Sainsburys in Rep of Ireland only M&S or Tescos..:cry:

Good luck with your 100% food day Ruth. Congrats on the swimming, I used to love being at the pool for 7, Nothing beats starting the day after a lovely swim! especially in summer.
Have a great Tuesday xx

Thanks a million Ugg, I know what you mean, it gets rid of all the cobwebs in the morning!!! Have a great Tuesday too!! xx

Hiya, good food plan for today, Thanks Rach for soup points, I thought big soups was really high...I love it :D
Hope you enjoy the rest of today xx

Thanks Nannis.. Rach is brilliant isnt she.. she's a fountain of knowledge!:D

Hi ruth if its any help heinz minestrone & chicken noodle are both only 2points for whole tin & you can get them in most supermarkets x

just to let you know know Poundland have lots of WW snack things in at the moment as well as Soups (BOGOF), Jams, cookie mixes & mayo, hope there is one by you all as it saves a fortune as well as valuable points snacking on them !!! hope this helps !!!

Too Depressed to Post

Just came back from my weigh in put on ANOTHER 1.5lbs :mad: so angry with myself. I know what I did wrong - NO TRACKING; WRONG CHOICES ; GIVING INTO TEMPTATION!

Right tomorrow Im a new ww member and Im starting again! I am too annoyed with myself to look at everyone's posts, will do it tomorrow xxx

Hey hun, don't beat yourself up! It happens to us all - I should know :D I lost it all, then put it all back on and more :rolleyes:

OK, so, this week is a new one! :) Make it count ;)
Track everything you eat, even if you go over/eat naughty stuff. Get yourself in the habit of tracking EVERY last little bit. Even those nibbles of whatever when no-one's watching ;)

Wishing you lots of luck :)

xx

Its great that you know what you did wrong (doesnt make it easier to bear though)
why not have a look through the food diaries on here and see if any of those inspire you to try new things - or just for the ideas others have
good luck with this coming week - I too and going for 100% days - one at a time

i was exactly same as u this week babes, try not to let it get u down and put it behind u - make sure u are 100% this week and im sure that 1.5 will be off quickly!! im gonna be a little angel now cos like u i got really annoyed wit myself for makin bad choices... but im ina good place now and i made a promise to myself to have more will power- i know u can do it too!!! xx

We all beat ourselves up when we do something that we know we shouldn't or if we have a bad result on the scales, but the part we all need to remember is to get back on the WW wagon, and start again..
Just don't let a binge turn into a binge day, into a binge week etc... if you can nip it in the bud and start again, it is possible to pick yourself back up...

I feel different about WW this time - I am in week 3 and after messing about for the first week, too much alcohol, I have sorted my head out and upped my exercise and I feel good about myself.. we can do this girls - and boys if any are reading !!!

Tracy

Back