Lumpyroo's Worried

hey LR, how did your WI go? x

Morning everyone.. I know this is a day late but yesterday was just a day where I was chasing my tail all day!

Well WI wasnt too good, I have remained the same, but Im taking it that it wasnt a gain which is positive. Because I was chasing my tail all day I went to a different meeting and I must say I wasnt too impressed with the leader. The meeting just reminded me of a retirement group! I know thats really bad but I think I was the youngest person there!! Anyway I think I will stick to my usual meeting from next week!

I had an ok day yesterday (food wise) but then went out for pizza last night so today is the start of a new week. I decided to take one day at a time. I also think I will keep Fuzzster's Fuzzy lines and aim to have 5 positive thoughts / actions each day and by next Wednesday I will hopefully have knocked them all down!!

Im at the moment trying to plan my food week, think the key is to keep it light. I have gotten back into exercising again so fingers crossed so I am working towards a loss for next WI!!

Im at the moment reading through everyone's diaries.. so sorry for the delay in the responses peeps!

Even though its pouring outside Im feeling very positive today! Hope everyone else is having a good WW day today!

Food plan today is:-
B: porridge, skimmed milk, maple syrup 4pts
L: Soup and 2 slices of brown bread 5pts
D:
Prawn Stir Fry 7pts
F: Apple; banana; orange; plums x3 3.5pts
Total pts: 19.5 pts

Water: 2 litres
Exercise: 30 mins WII

Ha ha the retirement group!:D Yeh not exactly a motivating bunch by the sounds of it!
Sounds good that you are keeping positive even tho the weather is shocking considering its may for goodness sake!:(

A sts isnt all that bad i dont know many on here who have had a loss every single week so just keep at it & you will be a success:) xx

Hi Lumproo I finally found your diary - you have to bare with me as I'm a bit slow and could even be elligable for the retirement class you talked about...lol

Am sure with your exercise you will get a loss next week xxx

Congrats on your sts, Good luck for the coming week. 100% xx

thanks guys.. Im having cravings for chocolate so I went and had a tesco lite choices chocolate mousse (1.5) but it hasnt helped NOOOOOOOO:eek:

go to bed :p thats my answer if its past 9:30 LOL!

Morning everyone well I dont know whats going on with me this morning, I didnt manage to get up for my swim first thing and when I did eventually wake up Ive been so tired and couldnt be bothered doing anything! I know thats not the answer but its what Im feeling :(

Anyway I havent decided just yet what Im going to have today but I will TRY my utmost to keep it WW friendly and even might do a bit of WII fit today... thats my aim today anyway

Morning everyone well I dont know whats going on with me this morning, I didnt manage to get up for my swim first thing and when I did eventually wake up Ive been so tired and couldnt be bothered doing anything! I know thats not the answer but its what Im feeling :(

Anyway I havent decided just yet what Im going to have today but I will TRY my utmost to keep it WW friendly and even might do a bit of WII fit today... thats my aim today anyway
Morning LR-Dont worry about it im sure you will find some mojo in a little while,we all have days like that..
Perhaps we should set up a wii fit challenge,what do you think?
have a good day xx

Hey, Maybe it's this weather?
Jump on the wii, your'll have such a buzz when you've finished.
Have a good afternoon xx

Right Im still feeling ggrrrrr however... I did do 42 mins on the WII, a bit of boxing, jogging, stepping and had a shower so Im not feel as gggrrrrr....

Im heading to the cinema tonight to see Star Trek so excited.. but Im not too sure what I can eat.... I think I might bring popcorn with me and drink diet coke!:rolleyes:

Really having a major chocolate craving.. have to get out of it:copon:

Oh hope you enjoy Star Trek - I was supposed to be seeing it with my daughter - but due to my knee problems I cant get in and out of her car - so she is going and has promised to take me later or get me the dvd whatever comes first

as for you lack of a loss this week - it could just be your body taking a break - so take care of yourself and make sure you really enjoy that night out

Aww I'm SURE you can resist chocolate, it's probably just for today and then you'll be fine! :)

Popcorn isn't toooo bad, have a small one ;)

xx

Enjoy the cinema, Popcorn should sort your sweet craving out.
Have a good night xx

Well good morning everyone what a miserable morning it is.. its bucketing down here!!

This is a very quick post as my cousin's little one is making her communion today (what a horrid day to make it) and Im helping my aunt out with the preparation of sandwiches etc.

Quick update from last night... I headed to see Star Trek last night and it was bloody brilliant! For all those Trekkie and Non Trekkie fans its definitely worth seeing, it has the entertainment value that was there in the series back in the 60s but without the dodgy scenes! I put my car in the car park last night and of course I didn't check the closing times so when we came out of the cinema the gates were down and I couldn't drive home, so Im off now to get my car back what a drag!! Anyway last night I was doing really good until I went to the cinema last night and I was buying treats for OH and of course I bought a big packet of Malteasers which I scoffed so angry with myself:mad: but that was yesterday today is today!

As Im going to a communion today there will be a lot of :devilangel: so to keep some control today Im going to bake WW buns (so I can have one or two) and will see if I can make some WW friendly sandwiches as well (I will bring my WW bread with me!) so it will be :cross: that I make it!

I wont be able to look at every one's posts till later on I will be :character00148: all night!

Hope everyone has a great day!

I hope you all have a great day - especially your niece

what a wonderful family occasion

and at least helping with the food does mean you can make some ww friendly stuff - I bet everyone else gets to it first though :)

Yesterday was a complete diaster.. it was going oh so well then the buns came out and instead of just having one or two I lost count on the amount I had!:cry:

That was then today is now but Im still feeling really blah! It could be post TOTM... Im just a complete
:dragon:today!

Not to bore people with the details basically there are family issues that are going on and I spoke with my aunts yesterday about them asking for their advice, instead of getting it I got the impression that they just didnt want to know about it and were too polite to say anything. I find it difficult to open up to people and when I do I feel like I shouldnt be doing it and I feel very alone and it really upsets me. I was always told when I was younger "a problem shared is a problem halved" and when I do eventually share a problem, its tossed to one side and I feel worse than I did in the first place.

People would then think "what about your OH" but ever since he lost his job our relationship has been strained. He cant see the wood from the trees, small things like turning on the dishwasher when its dirty I get annoyed with but I think its just their genes, but he doesnt support me in anything, Ive gone back to study and he thinks its an easy course and doesnt get the amount of work I have to do which means space. He just doesnt think for himself.. he hides in his computer room and plays computer all day and doesnt deal with life's problems!

Sorry guys for the rant I just start typing and I dont know what comes out!

Anyway depsite the weather, Pre TOTM and the weather been
:raincloud:... today my goal is to stick as close to WW as I possibly can, and do 30 mins on the WII (my arms are still killing me from Friday's session):p

I will try to get my mood more positive I promise :angeldevil:

Hey Roo just make sure you do your best with your studies - DO sit him down and explain - that is for BOTH your futures - I went to Uni in my thirties and picked a difficult combination of subject - because of the work load - I was advised against it - but I knew best - so take time for you and pm me if you want a good old moan - my shoulder is there for you

and I prescribe a nice warm bubble bath and an options before bedtime tonight :)

Back