Lumpyroo's Worried

A bit of Reflection

Afternoon everyone.. for all those who posted their comments, thank you so much for the reassurance.. I think that is what I needed!!

Yesterday I was feeling really down and defeated but sure it was all my own doing so today is the start of a new WW week and so far I havent been too bad, esp that Im was in college all day today.

B- branflakes, skimmed milk, banana, caffee latte
L- wrap, mayo (dont think it was lowfat:(), chicken, salad & peppers
D- will have ww meal
S- apple, 2 ww bikkies, 1 ww bar & 1 ww belg moouse 6 1/2 pts

I maybe a little over today but Im going to do some walking before the gails hit!! Have the pedometer on me since this morning so Im getting an idea on how little exercise I do which will hopefully put a boot up my backside! ;)

I promise I will have a look at everyone's posts tomorrow!

Good Morning....
Now ive made you smile with my picci,that means you can write in this diary and get firmly back on that wagon!!!

Dont worry about that likkle gain it happens to us all but you have just got to put it behind you hunny and start afresh :eek:

//////////////////////////////////////////
:asskick:

Above is a new line ive done for you i know its not straight but for every positive thought or thing you do this week just kick each one of them lines down and you will feel tons better....:p

Good luck for this week and hurry up back..x :)

You can do it, Have you put your name down to join a team. Great for motivation. Some are pledging to be 100% for 28 days join in, we'll all motivate eachother also there is a summer challenge thread.
Keep posting it really does keep you on track.
Hope you have a good day xx

Fuzzy.. I love it you are the best!!! Thanks a million!!

I already have my swimming bag packed, suit is on and just waiting for the clock to strike 12:45 then Im off for a swim! I have also strapped the pedomoeter to my waist so here's to the walking!!

So let me get this straight, everytime I do something ww good I knock one of the /s down?

Hi Roo

Well done on the fresh start!!! You'll be on for a fab loss this week if you keep it up :)

Love the Fuzzy line ... oh-err that sounds a bit dogy! lol

Twigs
xx

Hi l-roo last week i ate some of the worst food known to man..kebabs donuts muffins you name it & i felt sh*te for doin it however i knew after that i wouldnt be doin it again in a hurry my stomach was so bloated. I lost a lb but some weeks when ive been golden ive sts so wot im saying is dont fret too much our bodies are funny things & if you are 80% good you will lose im sure xx

Love the Fuzzy line ... oh-err that sounds a bit dogy! lol xx

Hey Twigster (trying out a new nickname.. what do you think?) dont worry I know what you mean, it didnt sound dodgy at all :giggle:

Charly thanks a million for the pep talk it has confirmed to me how silly I have been and if I want to lose weight I HAVE to be serious about it and remain as focus as I can possibly get!

I didnt get a chance to do my food diary this morning so here it is:-

B:- porridge, skimmed milk 3.5 pts
L:- Butternut Squash & Red Pepper Soup O pts
D:- WW Chicken Tikka and WW dessert 6pts
F:- Banana, orange, grapes, apple & plums 5.5 pts
S:- ww Caramel Rice, 1 thornton sweet, chocolate option, 1 ww bar
4pts
Total pts: 19 pts
As for my activies.. I have already swam today (600m) and have the pedometer switched on

Weh hey!!!
Glad you are back firmly on track...:)
Well done on the swimming.
Im right pleased for ya...100% week here you come. :D xx

well done on your 600m swim - thats brilliant! :D and also on your 100% day.

you can do this, remember that.. you can have that 1.5lbs and more off by next week - no sweat :) xxx

Evening everyone well I must say even though Im feeling a little hungry at the moment (havent used up my all of my points yet) I dont feel tempted to go to the shops and buy chocolate!! go me!

I feel very pleased with myself, I tracked all day today (as best as I could), I had my swim, Ive earned 1.5 Activity Points (according to my pedometer) so Fuzzymyster Im going to knock down 3 "FUZZY LINES" for a job well done today :D

Hope you have a fab weekend, 100% you can do it xx

good morning LR! :D do you get to knock down a fuzzy line for joining a team to gain extra support? :D

hope you have a good day xxx

Hey LR - well done for getting back on track - whoop whoop!! Did u make the BN & red pepper soup??

Evening all hope everyone is well. Im so sorry for not keeping updating but I was at home and my silly laptop ran out of juice and I just didnt get to update my daily thoughts!

Well the diet has gone out the window (slightly), I have been walking a lot but my choices have been VERY bad.

My WI is tomorrow so hopefully I have done enough to get even a half a pound off and that will get me motivated again!

I will start reading people's diaries... till tomorrow

Good luck for WI, I hope it's a good one for you xx

good luck for WI LR, i hope you get your loss to get you motivated again :) xxx

Morning Rooster :D

Good luck for WI!! Sending positive and light thoughs your way!

Twigster
xx

Have you weighed in yet? how did you get on ? xx

Back