Lumpyroo's Worried

Hey Lumpyroo,
Hope your feeling slightly better Hun, sending you ((((HUGS))))
Hope you have a better evening xxx

I know you've heard it all before, but don't fret too much about the binge. Think of it as a metabolism boost! Hope you feel a bit more cheery soon, the weepies are such a bummer x

No Mr. Sandman

Thank you everyone for your kind words, support, hugs After coming onto minimins this morning and during the day I feel a lot better (I think its PMT, things always get on top of me when Im premenstrual!)

Hayley thank you for the idea on writing down some treats and picking them out at random that is a brilliant idea... Definitely will try that one out!

Fuzz... yeah come girl we can knock the blues away... HIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHH YAAAAAWWWW! ;)

Well its 3am and I have been tossing and turning for the last 3 hours so much so my BF woke up and grunted at me!!

As for today, it was a total disaster in terms of food.. and not because I was feeling low, my mood did lift and I was semi normal for the day... but my BF's cousin was over visiting and she had made homemade caramel squares (this girl doesnt cook or bake so it was a BIG deal) I had one.. then another.. and another and well you know the rest but dont worry Im going to do my best to get back on track this weekend thats my goal anyway!

a shared goal lumpy, i totally lost the plot yesterday, choccie, cakes, meat pie,you name it i ate it.need to really get back back on track too-we can do this

hope you have managed to get back to sleep now-why do my girls get up even earlier at the weekend than in the week??

Hiya

Hope you're over your binge and back on plan ... it's so easy to think, I've already messed up this weeks WI so may as well keep on eating ... so hopefully you can get back on track!

Twigs
xx

We can do it together Lumpyroo, I need my butt kicking for this week. I want 2 pounds off... AT LEAST! I have a dress coming that I need to squeeze into lol.. Hope you have a supa weekend Hun and managed to get some sleep xx

Sickly Sunday

Hey everyone well.. I think I might be coming down with something... Im feeling really tired, sore throat and just no energy:confused: I decided to do 30 mins on the WII fit and I nearly collapsed with the tiredness... so Im drinking loads of water and have taken vitamin c tablets and will just hope for the best!

After yet another disaster of a day yesterday food plan is as follows:-

B:- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk (3), 1 banana (1), ww yoghurt (1)
L:- 2 ryvita and philidelphia (2), Orange (.5), Apple (.5)
D:- BF's Family for dinner ?pts
S:- Options (.5) ww bikis (1.5) ww hula hoops (1)

W:- 2 litres E:- get up to 2AP points

Hope everyone in Engerland is having a nice Bank Holiday and everyone else is enjoying the SUNSHINE!!

Hiya LR.
Hope you are feeling better soon,take it easy.
I had that throat thing for over a week..
Enjoy relaxing in the sun..x

Thanks Fuzz... how are you feeling now? I know you were poorly over the last couple of days

Oh Roo that sounds like me last week - lasted two days but cos I couldnt sleep (due to the headahe) the tiredness lingered - hope you are ok and enjoying the sunshine

Hey Roo,
Hope you feeling better today, It's all going around here as well. Hubby been unable to shift his cold for weeks, Son been poorly on and off so I've been playing nurse.
Hope you have a good BH Monday, Take it easy and enjoy the sun if it's out xx

Morning Peeps!

I hope everyone is enjoying their BH today! Unfortunately we dont get ours until next week so its a typical Monday over in Dublin!

Its official Im definitely coming down with something, all day yesterday I was sniffy, cold and tired (it was bloody roasting in Dublin!) We went to my BF's family house for dinner and ate outside!! Havent done that in YEARS!! It was lovely though! When I came home we watched a dvd (the day the earth stood still.. CRAP!) when it was over I was so cold that I went to bed and I slept until 10am this morning and Im still not feeling the best!

My BF is very sport, plays hockey and sails competitively with his dad. Anyway his dad, himself and their crew were out racing on Saturday and apparently the wind suddenly picked up, one of the lads lost control of the Boom.. it pushed my BF over board and while he was holding onto it (for a brief time) in the water it hit him in the cheek. His dad couldnt get to him and had to go back to port, while another boat picked him up! The poor lad was all shaken up but his cheek was so swollen it was like he had grown another one on top of it!! I couldnt stop laughing though he he he :D

Right back onto today... Food plan / Exercise plan:-

B:- 3 weetabix, skimmed milk & tsp of sugar ?pts
L:-
Soup of some kind
D: ww dinner 7pt (too tired to think of what to cook!)
S:- 3 bourbon biscuits
F:- Banana, apple, Orange 2pts
W:-
2 litres E:- 30 mins of WII (if I am able to do it)

Bl**dy hell roo your bf could have drowned!:eek: funny that you laughed at his cheek tho! xx

Hey Roo,
Hope your both feeling ok this evening xx

if its any consolation i keep having made sneezin fits for no apparent reason.
My Oh likes doing dangerous things too, he loves climbing- apparently climbing itself isnt dangerous but falling off a cliff is!!mmmm i'll bear that in mind if i ever try it. He take the girls indoor climbing too and Olivia loves it

Tired Tuesday

Morning everyone thanks for all the well wishes... BF's cheek is still swollen which is still funny to look at! My BF smiles ALL the time, his nickname is Smiler (got it when he was just a boy) and everytime he smiles (which believe you me is a lot!) he hurts!! So he has to be called groucher now until the swelling goes down!

Oh Charly.. dont worry he had his life jacket on and that kept him a float.. It could have been a lot worse I know, but thankfully he got away with just a swollen jaw!

Right before I go into my day and feelings blah blah blah... How Does One Change the Thread Name? When you go advance and type in the title.. does that change it or do I have to do something else? :confused::confused:

Right with that IT question out of the way lets get down to business.... I seriously dont know whats wrong with me.. I couldnt get out of the bed to go swimming AGAIN this morning, plus I didnt have a very good night sleep either.. when I did finally get up and had a shower, it took so much out of me! Ive an appointment later this morning which I normally walk to (its a good 40mins) but I dont have the energy to go and walk it, so I think I will drive there today, do some Wii Fit later and hopefully get a small walk in later this evening... Ive been REALLY bad on WW this week and I know the lack of exercise is NOT helping matters :cry:

Ok.. Food plan for today (already discussed exercise.. or lack of!)

B:- Kellogg's Honey & Oats, skimmed milk 6pts
L:- Veg Soup, 2 ryvita, Philadelphia & cherry tomatoes 2.5pts
D:- WW dinner, SF jelly 7pts
F:- Banana (1), Orange (0.5), Apple (0.5) 2pts
S:- ww yogurt (1), options (0.5) 1.5pts

That gives me 3 points to treat myself if I feel I need it ;)

Hope everyone has recovered from their BH!

Hey Roo,
If you double click on the tick next to the thread title on the right hand side, It highlights the title so you can change it.

Maybe visit the doctors Roo, Have you ever had any thyroid problems? Maybe the change in the weather? Not saying it is that it's just a thought.
Hope you pick up soon hun xx

Back