Lunch Ideas .. Help!!!

linds21

Hi Guys

I have a bit of a problem and thought you might be able to give me some ideas...

Every day for lunch a have a sandwich made of brown bread and thin slices of ham, i think its the bread but it leaves me feeling really lathargic! working at a desk all day it makes me just want to go to sleep....

Was wondering if anyone could gives me some alternatives to eating bread for lunch? I have tried pasta but that seems to have the same affect...

Problem is i dont really have access to a kitchen at lunch either!

I like a wide range of food so am willing to try something different!

Look forward to hearing some suggestions

Thanks

Linds xxxxx:D

How about using wholemeal pitta or wraps, they are meant to be more low GI than bread, or so i was told.

or how about cheese triangles on melba toast you can have quite a few for low points, six is 1point and a light cheese triangle is 0.5 so you could have 12 and 2 cheese for 3pts then a no point jelly.

I agree its lovely, I think every super market will have it. I get tescos own light choices ones.

Oh I love Melba toast... theres SO much eating in it considering the points.

Love bagels too. My fave is Food Doctors seeded one that and a wee mini tub of Philly light is only 4 points :)

Thanks for all suggestions everyone... am going to try them all.

Had 1st dance class tonight, think i chose worst night ever to go back.. was the most complicated routine ever!! was stood there most of time thinking how am i meant to do that!!!! have found from experience i get better with time, hopefully!!

I have another class 2morrow and planning a bike ride for friday.. ill have buns of steel b4 i know it, every little helps!!!lol :):)

xxx

Thanks for all suggestions everyone... am going to try them all.

Had 1st dance class tonight, think i chose worst night ever to go back.. was the most complicated routine ever!! was stood there most of time thinking how am i meant to do that!!!! have found from experience i get better with time, hopefully!!

I have another class 2morrow and planning a bike ride for friday.. ill have buns of steel b4 i know it, every little helps!!!lol :):)

xxx

Must be the time for bike rides! I'm off for one on Saturday!

Have a great class tonight x

Enjoy the dance classes linds. I used to love them but I can't do weight bearing exercise at all at the moment. I'm hoping that will improve once I've lost some weight.

Back