Lunch Ideas

I tend to either have , a huge salad ( lettuce , cucumber , toms ,celery , beetroot , sweetcorn ...) with either ham , chicken or hard boiled eggs , or a jacket potato / sweet potato , or an omellete , or a sanwich using my Health extra . SW quiche is also fantastic if you are working :)

Tesco light choices salad cream is really nice. 1tbsp is 1 syn x

Tesco lighter salad dressing are lush and I think they are free. At the mo we have the balsamic dressing that's like 8cal & French dressing which I think might be 11 but both sooooo nice xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I am finding the i really like batchelors rice cold, last week i cooked a packet full of chicken flavor rice, stir fried (with fry light) a few extra veg - onion, peppers etc, chopped up a cooked chicken breast stirred it all into the rice and had it cold for lunch the next day, it was lovely and syn free :)
you can change whichever veg you want in it and it works really well with bacon or ham instead of chicken, the options are endless really. I have a microwave upstirs in our lunch room so i can nook it and have it hot if i want but i really do like it cold.

Fri lunch idea

Hi guys manager buying us lunch fri in office and getting Kentucky and pizza this is far too many syns for my liking she said she can get me something tht will fit in with sw any ideas wht to get ie meals from. Marks n spencers boots etc xxxx

Hi

I'm doing Extra Asy and i could do with some lunch ideas that i can take to work with me as I'm getting bored of packs of savoury rice, pasta & salad! By lunch I've already my healthy A & B so sandwiches are out. Ideally it needs to be something i can make the night before as well.

Any thoughts anyone?

There are loads of threads full of lunch ideas so try doing a search on "lunch box" or "packed lunch"

hiya i tend to vary from vegetable soup, leftover spag bol or tuna salad but at sure as circes has said there is a huge forum - sorry i couldnt add more, struggle sometimes myself

Lunch today - sueprmarket

Hi All,

Must admit the emotions are all over the place today and I'm struggling with what to get for lunch. I have to go to M&S/Sainsburys, basically a supermarket for my lunch ... and if I come back with a M&S egg and potato salad with chicken AGAIN I just might jump off the nearest cliff :D I'm lacking inspiration and imagination ..... please can someone help? I'd really like it to be syn free. Small kitchen here with a microwave as well.

Thanks
Ep

Microwave? The world's your oyster! Jacket potato & beans! Chuck some spices on top! Or chuck some boiling water on some cous cous and again mix some spices in! Add a few mini veggies - snap peas, baby sweetcorn, baby broccoli. Sweet fire spicy beetroot (3 syns a pack). Or a few slices of ham/chicken. Or just get a bag of salad to go with it. Yum yum!

Oooh Marks and spencers!!

I have couple of sushi snack packs when I go there which are half a syn each, or get a salad and their snack pack of prawns and throw them in as they are seperate from the sauce! Or even both if I am really hungry haha!

x

I find the 2 minute uncle ben's rices are really filling and come in some really nice flavours which stand alone as a meal or buy a tin of sweetcorn or if you want to do EE or use a HEX throw in a handful of cooked chicken pieces! they are only a few syns max. =D

Thanks everyone for all your help! Am off to the supermarket now so here we go hehehe Hope you all have a nice lunch as well x x

Supermarket lunches for me usually consist of bag of salad/salad box with cooked chicken or prawns or any form of cooked meat.

Especially if it's hot from the rotary chicken bit in Morrissons. NOM.

XX

Back