Lunch Ideas

you could get a mugshot and some of the nice packs of pre prep fruit.

just thought I would let you know what I had ... got some uncle bens rice, prawns, chicken, a tin of toms and a pac of microwave veg, mixed some together and heated it in the microwave. Yum ... and now have enough for dinner tonight and maybe even lunch tomorrow.
Many thanks for all your help :) Ep x

Lunch on the go HELP!

Hi, ive been a member on here for a while but pretty sure this is my first post. Ive just restarted slimming world this week doing EE and only want to lose a stone or so but have failed to make my lunch for today due to my little monkey 7 month old who wouldnt let me last night! :) I have a Tesco near by and a Morrisons, however Ive had cereal for breakfast so cant have sandwiches and i dont like salad :| what can i do helllllppppp?!

hello
hope someone can help me
where i am work all day i need some lunch ideas , i have a kettle and microwave i can use but i am running out of ideas i am always eating the same things if anyone has any ideas what i could have i would be very grateful.
thank you

lunch in work

Im back in work Monday and was looking for ideas of what i can take in for lunch.

i know i can have super noodles which are.great only take a get min in the microwave. also jacket potato.
Are there any other simple t
things i could take in

Maybe try batcholers savory rice which is lovly , finding things to have in work is really hard, i seem to live off the same things, i didnt know super noidles wer free, iv been trying to find out if the noodles from home and bargin are free? The chinese ones, they are my fav! Good luck
X

Filling lunch ideas

Hello

I'm seriously struggling at the moment. I take salad to work for lunch most days and end up craving something more substantial that I end up eating sandwiches and sausage rolls. It's soooo bad I know but I seem to be in a rut!!

I need a good kick up the behind!!

My exercise regime starts tmrw morning!! Which will include running, walking and 30 day shred. I am going to Amsterdam on 5 October and would like to see a difference (even a small difference) by then.

I am 14 stone 10lbs and would like to get down to 10 stone by may next year as we have 3 weddings to go to next year :)

It's a lot to lose and I know it will take time!!

Please let me know what you guys take for lunch

I look forward to reading yr replies xxx

I have sweet pot in the microwave, cheese (HEA), and salmon (the cold ones you buy in the packet). And a bit of salad with it..... then i have some fruit after.... sounds a bit greedy but love it for lunch!! Otherwise gonna start taking pasta made the night before i think as will fill me up x how bout some cous cous too?

utternutta that sounds lovely :) Think it would be easier if I had access to a microwave or fridge. Need to make a big effort to exercise more. The heat is killing me tho. Excuses excuses!!

Starlight - I was on my ipod and not sure how to search for things etc. On pc now, will have a look round. Thank you :)

Lunch ideas to take to college

Hi all,
I was wandering if anyone could give me any suggestions, i have been doing slimming world for 3 weeks now and i am wanting some lunch ideas to take to college with me when i'm due to go back next month. At the moment its easy for me to access anything during lunch as i am at home as when i am in college its much more difficult.

Thanks in advance

You are in the same position as people taking lunch to work so try doing a search on the recipe subforum - there are lots of threads on packed lunches and what to put in your lunch box. Also check out the "What's for Lunch" thread in the main forum.

Back