Lunch Ideas

I also had WW chicken noodle soup, because it's only 1pp, with 2 slices of WW wholegrain bread which I'm pointing at 2pp (is that right?)and a banana x

I have soup most days :) Trying to have a good mix of types so it doesn't get boring :p

I find my routine now is usually ryvita or finns with tuna .. nana and satsuma lol .. not very warming on a day like today but its what i tend to go for :) .. need to start making soup!

has anyone got a simple recipe for red pepper and squash soup ? .. ive heard its yummy xx

i either have a tin of ww soup.

boiled egg or chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce

or ainsley hariot spice sensation cous cous, its yummy and really filling.

I dont really have lunch at work I tend to just snack all day instead! I just cope better that way! Healthy snacks of course! I have a big appetite and if I have lunch I'm normally hungry an hour later!

I am so sick and tired of soup LOL

I never have soup!! In 13 weeks I've had soup once!! And then it was homemade whizzed in the blended and 0 points!!! I tend to have toasties done in the griddle pan with chilli oil to cook in (1pp), 2 slice of edam cheese (4pp), 2 slices of bread (4pp) and toms, cuc and lettuce, with a pack of M&S Count on Us crisps (1pp) - 10pp's and sometimes some low fat houmous -2 pp.

I'm on 36 points a day though, so suppose I have a bigger allowance than a lot of ladies and gents on ww!!?? xxx

I never have soup!! In 13 weeks I've had soup once!! And then it was homemade whizzed in the blended and 0 points!!! I tend to have toasties done in the griddle pan with chilli oil to cook in (1pp), 2 slice of edam cheese (4pp), 2 slices of bread (4pp) and toms, cuc and lettuce, with a pack of M&S Count on Us crisps (1pp) - 10pp's and sometimes some low fat houmous -2 pp.

I'm on 36 points a day though, so suppose I have a bigger allowance than a lot of ladies and gents on ww!!?? xxx

Yeah I am on 45pp a day which is nice ;)

I need bread back in my life lol

Yeah I am on 45pp a day which is nice ;)

I need bread back in my life lol

Get it in ya!!! I have 2 slices a day...I don't eat pasta at all though and potato maybe once every other week...so i think its okay :D

It's great having a few extra points (being a bit heavier than most)...but they are starting to get knocked off as I loose it....buts it's all good!!! xx

Get it in ya!!! I have 2 slices a day...I don't eat pasta at all though and potato maybe once every other week...so i think its okay :D

It's great having a few extra points (being a bit heavier than most)...but they are starting to get knocked off as I loose it....buts it's all good!!! xx

I know, I can't wait until I am in the "sucess storys" board:8855:

That said, I rarely use all my points but I know when I lose them I will miss them :cry:

I don't think you notice that much because they reduce one every other week ish....so I started on 44 and have slowly reduced (although i should have started on 47 and now be on about 42 ish!).I know what you mean though....you always want what you can't have. But by the time you start reducing you will be well on your way!!! x

I don't think you notice that much because they reduce one every other week ish....so I started on 44 and have slowly reduced (although i should have started on 47 and now be on about 42 ish!).I know what you mean though....you always want what you can't have. But by the time you start reducing you will be well on your way!!! x

I am sure I should have been reduced last week but she didn't say anything. I seen a points calculator someone posted on here that worked. You just put your age, sex, height and weight in. But I can't for the life of me find it again :confused:

give me a sec i'll try find you one....would work it out for you but my caluculator is at my mums.....give us a tick and i'll try for you :D XXX

LOL. Yes 1 is fine...and before you know it you will be 13 stone and on 26!!! :D I should have started on 47 and now should be on 43...you have very similar statistics to me, but I'm just a bit taller xx

tuna pasta salad with low fat cheese on a bed of spinach (9pp). its yummy and filling.

150 cooked white pasta (its 40g uncooked dry pasta) (4)
1 70g tin tuna (in brine) (2)
low fat 40g cheddar (3)

Bon appetit ! :)

Hi not sure if u ever do simply filling but I have had pitta pizza before it is lovely

Ww pitta bread -free
1 tbsp tomato purée - free
Any veg ie peppers,red onion, maybe ham or pineapple -all free foods
Then ww cheese 1pp

All that for 1pp if on sf

Back