Lunch Ideas

One of my favourite lunches is a Morrisons eat smart croissant (4PP) with a slice of their eat smart ham (0PP) and cucumber and their own brand eat smart crisps (1PP), you can add-on mayo, salad cream, marg as liked and is only 6/7PP for the whole thing depending on how you've made it.

Would often follow with some fruit...blueberries or raspberries. Doesn't feel at but like a 'diet'.

LOL. Yes 1 is fine...and before you know it you will be 13 stone and on 26!!! :D I should have started on 47 and now should be on 43...you have very similar statistics to me, but I'm just a bit taller xx

13 stone sounds like a dream....

6ft? and I thought I was tall :D

13 stone sounds like a dream....

6ft? and I thought I was tall :D

Well 5 ft 11 3/4 ;-) I always say that but yes, 6ft really. I know. It has had it's advantages though...I played for England under 17's as GK (Netball) then I broke my ankle....my dreams of 2004 olympics flew away and 7 stones flew back (inc 3 stones in 5 months!!) Haha lol.

I'm about a size 18-20, just tall and very broad and very big around the middle....still got bloody good slim 38" inside legs though!! ;-) about the only bit of me that is!!

But 13 seems like a dream, but think about it....loose 1 1/2 every week on average for the next year and bang....you nearly there!!! xx

Is it just me that hates planning lunches?! I'm on 26 points and I'm terrified of over eating at lunch time because there won't be enough left for tea? So I have a cuppa soup containing pasta 3pp, ww yogurt 1pp and special k bar 2pp.

After reading this thread I'm considering crispbreads tho, real bread is far too many points!

Hey! I just joined, First post! Ok my current go-to lunch is three rice caces (2-3 pp depending on what brand) spread with ww tin of tuna, 2pp, the tomato herb one is my fave. Thats 4-5 pp for the lot, and i'll sometimes add in some 0 pp soup, really hits the spot. Oh yeah, can anyone tell me what esource is?

Last edited:
Posting to subscribe also putting off exercise that i said i would start seven mins ago!

I will use the tortillas and make a veggies wrap..We have a La Tortilla Factory whole wheat tortilla that has 12 gm fiber here in Canada. The large tortilla is only 2 ppv and the small 1 ppv....

As I am on 26 pp per day, I limit my lunch pp's to about 7-8 each day. My favourite lunches tend to be one of these three:

Pitta bread (4) stuffed with Tuna (2), mixed with olives in brine (0 - 1), onion, tomato, peppers and a bit of chilli flake plus a bulky salad;
WW ready meal (6 - 7 pp) plus a bag of steamed veg (1)
Homemade soup (usually 0 pp) - eg Butternut squash and red pepper; bread roll, bread slices or Ryvita with fillings up to about 7 pp.

Today I am having roasted butternut squash with red pepper and onion and feta sprinkled over. Comes in at 5 pp. Still leaves me 8 for treats and 12 for dinner!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ham & Egg Cups free on F&H or 5 ProPoints for all 6 cups if counting.
2 slices of co-op breaded ham (1pp) cut into circles (I used the bottom of a tin to make these lol).
Spray muffin tray with frylight.
2 eggs (4) beaten.
Then add whatever u fancy to the egg mix. I've got red onion & mushrooms in mine. Top with sliced tomatoes.
Cook for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 6 xxx

image-691489401.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back